PDA

View Full Version : May's Downing Street address proves the Lunitics are running the asylum .

dozy
20-Mar-19, 22:14
The grand goddess of unionism has now told us it's her way or no way. I thought abuse and bullying was criminal offences .

Goodfellers
21-Mar-19, 09:50
I saw this and thought you might appreciate it Dozy :-)

Bystander1
21-Mar-19, 10:06
Its Number 10 Downing Street, London.Postcode is SW1A 2AA. A bit late sending your Valentine ?

dozy
21-Mar-19, 15:49
P[QUOTE=Goodfellers;1183691]I saw this and thought you might appreciate it Dozy :-)

34466[/QUOTE

No doubt Jackson Carlow and Ruth Davidson will the handing out the tee-shirts with this new party logo . They can start with the fisherman in Moray that voted for the Tories . Britain is like the Titanic ,the rich don't care if the rest are drowning as their in the lifeboats . Pity the unionist can't see passed the Fear that their rich Masters and so called friend keep them in ,servants will never be equals . That's why Scotland will never be heard. Abuse and discrimination comes in many forms and Westminster in the biggest .

The homeless is so far down the list you'll need a longer piece on paper .

dc1
27-Mar-19, 21:15
dozy what do you know about fisherman and what they are thinking left to the snp . liberal. labour we would not be leaving the eu at least we may get some say in who gets to catch the fish in our waters