PDA

View Full Version : poor paris

johno
04-Jun-07, 14:14
awe ,poor Paris went to jail today. seems that all her money could,nt keep her out ,but it did half her sentence, why on earth should she be given speical treatment, she knew what she was doing, but on saying that i think in her case maybe jail isnt the answer as she will be a target, and it,ll cost a damn site more to look after her .maybe a good size fine and some community service in a morgue or a hospital where she can see first hand what careless & dangerous driving can inflict on usually the innoccent. anyway another person who get,s no sympathy from me

Penelope Pitstop
04-Jun-07, 14:55
awe ,poor Paris went to jail today. seems that all her money could,nt keep her out ,but it did half her sentence, why on earth should she be given speical treatment, she knew what she was doing, but on saying that i think in her case maybe jail isnt the answer as she will be a target, and it,ll cost a damn site more to look after her .maybe a good size fine and some community service in a morgue or a hospital where she can see first hand what careless & dangerous driving can inflict on usually the innoccent. anyway another person who get,s no sympathy from me

I know what you mean. No doubt she will make a mint out of it when she comes out.....exclusive interviews, books, etc.

Mind you maybe she's not in there at all.....maybe they shipped her out in the back of a van to a luxury pad until her times up....nothing would surprise me:confused Sorry, mind straying again!!

Angela
04-Jun-07, 14:59

No sympathy from me either, johno, my heart doesn't bleed for Paris I'm afraid.
I suppose it might make her realise that she's not above the law, but that will depend partly on how she's treated in jail.
I would have much preferred to see her having to do a good long stint of community service.
A fine would have to be fairly hefty for her to notice I'd imagine, but it would be good for some of her money to be used to help those less privileged than she is. Sadly, I suspect it's too much to hope for that she might learn to do something useful with her life? :roll:

angela5
04-Jun-07, 15:22
No sympathy for her at all.
45 days in prison and she intends to write a diary about her experience.:roll:

mccaugm
04-Jun-07, 15:28

A diary....she will probably get a ghost writer. [lol]

Angela
04-Jun-07, 15:30

Let's hope that - if and when this great work is published (after being re-written by a ghost writer, no doubt) -folk aren't daft enough to queue up to buy it...but I rather fear enough people will do, and will make "poor" Paris even more money.[evil]

Penelope Pitstop
04-Jun-07, 15:42

I may be wrong, but I'm sure it was reported on the TV this morning that she will only be serving half of her sentence....??

wild1
04-Jun-07, 17:45
I think she should be in jail aswell but I read that she was going in jail early so all of the magazines could get photos of her for this weeks release how hungry she is for fame, I hope shes made to work in jail maybe then she will get a proper job when she comes out.

angela5
04-Jun-07, 17:51
I may be wrong, but I'm sure it was reported on the TV this morning that she will only be serving half of her sentence....??

Your right, i just read she will only be serving 23 days.
Not much of a diary then.

karia
04-Jun-07, 18:12
Can't help but notice we're talking about her,...surely that Couldn't have been the intention all along!!
After all we know how much she detests media interest.

Interesting that her wee mate Nichole Ritchie is in much the same boat ( probably without a license to row it! :lol: )

could it be they have the same P.R advisors?

Nah! Ignore me. Just being cynical ;)

Love Karia

Ricco
04-Jun-07, 19:49

Cor.... for a minute I thought you meant our Paris, johno. That's a relief! :roll:
As for the other, fake Paris - she got off lightly is my view. Money does talk.

paris
04-Jun-07, 20:30
Its not me honest !! im still about and being a very good girl... jan x

Angela
04-Jun-07, 20:42
Its not me honest !! im still about and being a very good girl... jan x

Awww...so glad to hear it isn't you! :D ;)

George Brims
04-Jun-07, 20:59
I live in California, so my taxes are going to feed and house that scrawny crone for the next three weeks (well at least the feeding part won't cost much). Ever since she was sentenced, every single person I have talked to or overheard talking on the subject has had absolutely no sympathy for her. I am hoping they mix up her paperwork and forget to ever let her out.

obiron
04-Jun-07, 21:14
dont like paris hilton and am glad to see that she is being done. wish she was doing her full term instead of the 23 she got.

karia
04-Jun-07, 21:53
Oh paris, thank goodness for that!

We have spent your liberation fund on hard liquor & soft living. :)

Karia

ashaw1
04-Jun-07, 21:57
Just more publicity for Miss Hilton (as if she needs it) The whole thing is a complete joke.

-whitewall-
07-Jun-07, 19:37

not even a tenth, shes out already :roll:

anneoctober
07-Jun-07, 21:07
I heard that she has a "mystery" illness, on the radio this evening - how convenient [evil]

Bill Fernie
07-Jun-07, 21:17
I heard that she has a "mystery" illness, on the radio this evening - how convenient [evil]

It's called if I can remember the medical terminology
"I'macelebritygetmeoutofhereitis"

johno
07-Jun-07, 21:22
It's called if I can remember the medical terminology
"I'macelebritygetmeoutofhereitis"
or as the Neil Diamond song say,s money talk,s it cant sing or dance but it can talk???

Angela
07-Jun-07, 21:27
I'm soooo naive, I should have seen that one coming.....although I hear the poor dear is going to be forced to stay at home for another 40 days... :eek:

That prison diary's going to be a pretty slim volume, isn't it? :roll:

Jeemag_USA
07-Jun-07, 21:50
Unbelievable, I just read the news. Yes she has a medical condition, she has money coming out of her 'ahem' which causes people around her to miraculously become sympathetic all of a sudden.

I think her medical condition was she was alergic to real county jail prisoners and didn't want them breathing on her.

I would make her spend 40 days living under an overpass with a cardboard box for a house and a dozen other homeless people for company.

anneoctober
07-Jun-07, 22:45
Looks like the "diaries" will now be condensed into a "bookmark":lol:
Unless of course Bill knows different ;)

j4bberw0ck
07-Jun-07, 22:47
There's a very funny video on YouTube which I won't link to (I'd get banned :eek:) about Paris Hilton going to jail. She's in the audience, and doesn't like it.......

Angela
08-Jun-07, 09:49
But lo and behold! they are reconsidering her case today apparently...she may have to go back to jail it seems. :confused

There's a suggestion that her medical condition is claustrophobia, and if that's so, I do actually have a fair bit of sympathy for her, especially as it seems she was kept in her cell for 23 hours out of 24. Claustrophobia and the resultant panic attacks can be terrifying and physically debilitating.

But -what would happen to other inmates with the same problem? What would their treatment be? I can't believe they're all allowed home after a few days. In her case, "house arrest" seems just like grounding a naughty kid, not like an adult punishment for flagrantly disregarding the law. I do believe that a community service order would have been more sensible in the first place -get her to actually do something useful that she doesn't want to do!

It's getting rather like watching "Shark", LA setting, money, money, money, deals done behind closed doors, and if there is any justice, it's pretty much a miracle. :(

highlander
08-Jun-07, 10:09
Look out for a new walt disney film lol

Lolabelle
08-Jun-07, 10:16
Cor.... for a minute I thought you meant our Paris, johno. That's a relief! :roll:
As for the other, fake Paris - she got off lightly is my view. Money does talk.

Me too, I thought, oh no, what's happened to Paris????

Not that other silly twit. They should leave her there. If she really has claustrophobia, they should sort something else out, but not send her to her huge mansion to loll away the days in total luxury.

Jeemag_USA
08-Jun-07, 17:31
breaking news alert on CNN, apparently the courthouse judge is unhappy that the sherriffs department let Paris out without consulting the ruling judge and the judge has ordered the Sherriffs department to bring Paris to the courthouse immediately. Apparently she asked if she could call in to the courthouse by phone and the judge said to get her butt down here!!!

Doesn't sound good for her now, please please throw her back in jail.

How can someone who spends most of her life in a Limosine have clostraphobia???

Jeemag_USA
08-Jun-07, 20:35
Paris has been sent back to jail to finish her sentence without question or release, she was removed from the court screaming but was not held in contempt, she should have been.

I think the local Sheriff will be fired, after reading their interview with the press, which should not have been given regardless of their opinion, i can't believe that this Sheriff is rational, either insane or was offered a large sum of money.

karia
08-Jun-07, 20:54
So, every bit as much of a media circus as her publicists wanted then.

Not held in contempt huh!

I beg to differ ;) !

Not long now until it's Nichole Ritchie's turn,.....What do you reckon she has up her, oh, so emaciated sleeve.
I see she held a BBQ this week and the invites said that guests would be weighed at the door and no girl over 7 stone would get in.

I'm guessing they needed extra spare ribs !

Aaw, they're just like us really, aint they! :roll:

Karia

WeeBurd
08-Jun-07, 21:00
Not long now until it's Nichole Ritchie's turn,.....What do you reckon she has up her, oh, so emaciated sleeve. ..

Rumour has it, Ms Ritchie will be pleading her belly :eek:... one thing is for sure, if that is true, she'll not be able to keep it quiet for long!:lol:

karia
08-Jun-07, 21:12
Ha,ha! I thought that was a sign of malnutrition, the distended belly.

I really hope she isn't pregnant,..what's that bairn to do for nourishment ?:roll:

Ye Gads & little fishes, the plot thickens, if only they would!

Have you been reading trashy magazines while waiting for your tan to develop! ;)

Karia

WeeBurd
08-Jun-07, 21:23
Ha,ha! I thought that was a sign of malnutrition, the distended belly.

I really hope she isn't pregnant,..what's that bairn to do for nourishment ?

Ye Gads & little fishes, the plot thickens, if only they would!

Have you been reading trashy magazines while waiting for your tan to develop!

Karia

I'm a gossip queen in my spare time ;). No trashy mags for me (even though I've been tango'ed like all the burds in them!), t'internet is my stalking ground [lol]!

Jeemag_USA
08-Jun-07, 21:54
Apparently she was screaming for her Mommy as she was removed from court. Oh I am so sorry for sounding cruel but i am loving this HA HA HA HA HA HA [lol]

karia
08-Jun-07, 22:06
she was what? :roll:

I think you missed an 's' out there!

What a difference a noun makes.;)

Karia

sam
08-Jun-07, 22:14
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070608/ten-screaming-paris-ordered-back-to-jail-ea4616c.html

shouting for her mommy obviously did as much good as her mysterious illness:roll:

Angela
08-Jun-07, 22:26
Gosh - only four bedrooms and three bathrooms in her "mansion"...doesn't that sound, well, a tad cramped? :confused

Not a mansion at all really! [lol]

karia
08-Jun-07, 22:30
Angela, you are so right.

It's pretty much,..a kennel really.

Karia

sam
08-Jun-07, 22:38
Angela, you are so right.

It's pretty much,..a kennel really.

Karia

well, where else would you keep a dog lol ;)

johno
08-Jun-07, 22:47
well, where else would you keep a dog lol ;)
aw , Sam your a bit hard on poor little spoiled rich girl. LOL??[lol]

karia
08-Jun-07, 22:54
Just as well she didn't find herself up before us, we'd have had her down a mine,..a gold mine, naturally!

Karia

Jeemag_USA
09-Jun-07, 06:04
she was what?

I think you missed an 's' out there!

What a difference a noun makes.;)

Karia

oh dear where is a good blushing smilie when you need one, nice spot, that has to be one of my finest typos yet [lol]

I forgot to add, how can you claim to be claustrophobic when you can make movies in a small room with the lights off ?

Tony
15-Jun-07, 21:51
sorry to drag this one up again but this video is good.:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss&feature=dir