PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo everyone

valleyman
22-May-07, 22:34
Hi all...my wife and our children are moving from South Wales to Wick in the next couple of months. We have no family in the area but have made some good friends already from Wick Baptist. Looking forward to meeting many others.

Tubthumper
22-May-07, 22:35
Look forward to hearing from youse once you get here. All the best for you and your family - best move you'll ever make!

emb123
22-May-07, 22:40
Hi Valleyman - welcome to the forum and best of luck with your move, hope it all goes smoothly :)

Whereabouts in South Wales are you heading up from ? (Have some family down there)

Jeemag_USA
23-May-07, 00:25
Hi all...my wife and our children are moving from South Wales to Wick in the next couple of months. We have no family in the area but have made some good friends already from Wick Baptist. Looking forward to meeting many others.

Good luck with your move, my brother is in the Wick Baptist, hope you get a chance to meet him. Bring a raincoat :Razz

stratman
23-May-07, 21:27
Hello Valleyman

Whereabouts did you live in South Wales. I'm guessing the valleys?
We lived near Glasbury-on-Wye for 12 years. Dads family is from Abergavenny.
Good luck with the move.

paris
24-May-07, 08:13
welcome valley family !! You will love it in caithness i did wish i was going back. I have a big family in pembrookshire . jan x

ber219
24-May-07, 10:57
Well we are making the move from West Yorkshire up to Caithness in June. Counting the days as we speak....Ive been to many places around the world but Caithness still manages to take my breath away!......

valleyman
24-May-07, 17:16
from Beaufort/Ebbw Vale....lived all my life here...but father and gparents etc originate from Clyebank..so there's Scot in the blood as it were...

Alice in Blunderland
24-May-07, 17:42
Definately a good move for you and the family. Where you going to when you get here? :D

TRUCKER
24-May-07, 19:00
Hello And Welcome To The Org.

loki
24-May-07, 20:01
Croeso

We moved up from Powys last year. We are loving it up here, definatley the best move we've made. Hope the move goes well, the drive is not the quickest!!

Good luck :)

quirbal
24-May-07, 20:28
Ahoy hoi - originally from Bridgend, but that was an awful long time ago!

horseman
24-May-07, 20:37
Im' jealous of you already,wish I was on my way back,refer you to the quote from ber219:Razz