PDA

View Full Version : Bouncy Castle Hire

Gogglebox
02-Jun-05, 11:31
Anyone know where i can hire a large Bouncy Castle from
There is one in Melvich but its bookedfor when i need it - - Anyone any ideas?

johndy
02-Jun-05, 12:30
Try Mr MacIntosh, Greenacres, Glengolly Farm, 01847 890377 :D

rhaughey
02-Jun-05, 12:45
There is one in the youth club in Wick . Used to be a lady in Keiss that hired one out as well, unfortunately I dont know if she still does.
Ray

Bill Fernie
02-Jun-05, 15:31
Before hiring one I would make sure you are able to get insurance for the event as I understand some insurance companies no longer offer insurance for bouncy castle events. That might mean you are persanally liable for any accidents that occur.

They are obviously good fun for kids but the odd knocked head is bound to happen hopefully with no ill effects but you need to consider this for any event.

JD2
02-Jun-05, 16:09
Bill is right about insurance, it's getting rather silly all the health and safety regs and insurance for this that and other because the country is becoming a nation of suers. The castle hire company should have the necessary insurance though so don't worry, unless of course you're borrowing one from Joe up the street but even then you'll probably find that if it's for say a birthday party and the castle is on your own land then your home insurance should cover you.

JD

Gogglebox
02-Jun-05, 16:58
Got the one from Glengolly
Insurance company had already given OK so
Im ready to bounce myself silly :D
Thanks all for helping so quickly