PDA

View Full Version : Who do I contact regarding speed humps

transit
23-Sep-16, 21:47
Totally ridiculous driving in leishman ave had enuff who do I see about getting speed humps put in place before more than 1 child.dies

Bill Fernie
24-Sep-16, 07:43
Can you contact me on my council email Bill.Fernie.cllr@highland.gov.uk or phone me on 01955 609345.

If you can let me have details of individual incidents or indeed numbers of cars causing the problem. I will then contact our council officials dealing with road safety and possibly the police to target this area for speeding. To get speed bumps takes a lot of evidence. It may be we can consider a 20 mile an hour but again that will take some time to bring into being but nevertheless is worthwhile. The speed limit may slow some down but it also allows police to take action for breaking the lower speed limit. Contact me and I can consider the best way to proceed to deal with this problem.

Bill Fernie

onespace
24-Sep-16, 10:29
It's a short length of road. It's got 90degree bends. And you have to manoeuvre passed parked cars. So it must be nigh on impossible to break the speed limit. This sounds like a personal crusade against an individual. If you have a problem with a motorist, report the registration to the Police. Simple.

transit
17-Oct-16, 23:08
Listen that's not the case it's exactly like you said but there are numerous cars that go up and down and yes round the corner very fast so fast that believe it or not I couldn't get the region number fast enuff I will.contact u Mr fernie but I will also if I have to use the old brick threw the window of speeders

onespace
18-Oct-16, 02:25
And of course you possess the equipment to verify that the speed of the vehicle is in excess of the speed limit ? No, thought not. I must try this 'brick threw (sic) the window' tactic sometime. No wonder that part of town has the reputation it has with that approach every time someone does something which goes against your easily offended sensibilities.

riggerboy
18-Oct-16, 03:02
don't hold your breathe I tried years ago to get them put in seaforth avenue, 2 lads were knocked down and still the answer was its too expensive,
the avenue is still as bad, cars flying up and down the road without care, all the cars park on one side of the road which is a good thing for traffic, but the boy racers then use it like a race track,

transit
18-Oct-16, 17:35
One space your a fool I have been driving for 20 years and no I don't have the speeding cameras I should not need them but one thing cars nowadays can get speed up pretty quick I know dangerous and careless driving when I see it you are a children's life's come before the likes of your opinions I also have spoken to the police before regarding this but they had the same personality as you dumb

transit
18-Oct-16, 17:37
Also this whole town has good and bad areas which has nothing to do with silly little Rick's doing there dinner in cars just a waiting game before somebody dies go away and put your heed in a bucket you jack ss

transit
18-Oct-16, 17:41
One space must be one of these boy racers would explain why he has no interest in the safety of innocent children being wiped out by a idioet behind the wheel of something they think they can handle but have no safety sense

gaza
18-Oct-16, 21:53
Listen that's not the case it's exactly like you said but there are numerous cars that go up and down and yes round the corner very fast so fast that believe it or not I couldn't get the region number fast enuff I will.contact u Mr fernie but I will also if I have to use the old brick threw the window of speeders

Brick through a car's window ! !
There's a place for the like's of you.

transit
18-Oct-16, 23:32
Haha aye also bricks for other things jack ss

transit
18-Oct-16, 23:34
There's also a place. For your nose that's right you Ken wot to do we it

gaza
19-Oct-16, 17:07
There's also a place. For your nose that's right you Ken wot to do we it

Jack ass, Nose out.
RED RAG TO A BULL.
You have started a thread for us all to see and give feedback, so it's open to coments, if you don't like them TUFF.
P'S
Tried it last night and hit 39 on the bend, so yes it can be achieved.

mi16
19-Oct-16, 17:23
Not many go out looking for a pump, pump, squirt

gaza
19-Oct-16, 17:27
Not many go out looking for a pump, pump, squirt

Would that be slang for a burst nose ?

mi16
19-Oct-16, 17:39
Would that be slang for a burst nose ?

That would be thump, thump, squirt

gaza
19-Oct-16, 17:46
That would be thump, thump, squirt

Then I have no idea what you are trying to convey

gaza
19-Oct-16, 17:52
Now before orgers burst a vessel,
No i did not drive through the street like a mad man !
It's called sarcasm.

kosacid
19-Oct-16, 18:30
you can always do it your self the police will train you on how to use the speed gun, there is a few places i know that members of the public do this

onespace
19-Oct-16, 21:03
If you speak anything like you type then little wonder the Police etc haven't done anything about it as they probably can't understand a word you say.

The posts here take some amount of deciphering.....I'm still not sure what "doing there (sic) dinner in cars" translates to. Just hope it leads to them also "doing their dishes" or there would be a right mess left behind.

transit
19-Oct-16, 21:47
What are you on about dinner in cars go wash your own dishes etc you pure Bam pot fool

onespace
19-Oct-16, 21:51
silly little Rick's doing there dinner in cars

What are you on about dinner in cars go wash your own dishes etc you pure Bam pot fool

I'll let you spend some time with your brain on these then.

mi16
19-Oct-16, 21:55
I eat my dinner in my van on a regular basis
never do the dishes though

transit
20-Oct-16, 22:18
Ment dinger spell check on phone lol away and pull legs of daddy long legs anyway hahahahah

onespace
21-Oct-16, 01:13
Ment

Meant.

(I think you meant).