PDA

View Full Version : Birons Ironmongers

Birons
12-Sep-16, 16:35
I am not sure where the rumour started, but we would like to assure our loyal customers that we are not closing down, we anticipate to continue growing and serve the community of Caithness for many years to come.

J1985
12-Sep-16, 17:56
Glad to hear it, maybe not in as offten as most folks but cracking shop thats got everything(probs a kitchen sink too if you wanted), also very friendly owners/staff... Heres to many happy years to come Kevin :-)

Shaggy
12-Sep-16, 18:25
ah the good old wick rumour mill at its best......whats the closing down discount then Kevin? :-) :-)

Saveman
13-Sep-16, 17:31
I've only been in a few times and they've usually got what I've been after and if not they've pointed me in the right direction......very good shop and very good service!

gaza
13-Sep-16, 19:35
Working in the area today and he was the only one who had the item I needed, and at a great price.

riggerboy
13-Sep-16, 20:22
I went to buy spray adhesive a few weeks ago, got the adhesive but never a mention of putting the kettle on, honestly some shopkeepers just don't know how to treat the customer,
makes you wonder how a small well family run business like this stays open with the customer service they provide, a one of a kind shop, everything in it you can think of, all good prices, but no bloody coffee,

come on

Scunner
13-Sep-16, 21:33
Will the coffee come from Tesco's?

Shaggy
13-Sep-16, 22:44
Will the coffee come from Tesco's?

depends if it's open or not.....anyone know what time it opens??

Dog-eared
15-Sep-16, 12:24
A friendly shop that's half the price of Homebase !

ebenezer
16-Sep-16, 10:37
A friendly shop that's half the price of Homebase !
Homebase, what a shambles that place has been turned into.