PDA

View Full Version : Plant work

Sgitheanach
01-Sep-16, 11:41
Got informed at 12.05 am on Saturday that I no longer had a job . Earlier on Friday night my foreman called my mobile but I was out and left my mobile at home then he sent a txt saying I had to call back immediately or he would presume I no longer wanted a job . My wife saw the message at 11.30 pm and called him to say I was out and she got a load of abuse from him (he was pissed) he said if he calls me I need to answer asap and he hung up then at 12.05 he called back and said i was no longer needed .The week before this I was unable to contact him for five days I was the only worker on site that week but when he did answer he sent a text saying no work today I'm pissed . Now That's me out of work , so if anyone needs a SSSTS , CPCS qualified 360 , forward tip dumper or roller operator or a lantra certified wheeled and tracked tractor operator I'm available

mi16
01-Sep-16, 18:48
Got informed at 12.05 am on Saturday that I no longer had a job . Earlier on Friday night my foreman called my mobile but I was out and left my mobile at home then he sent a txt saying I had to call back immediately or he would presume I no longer wanted a job . My wife saw the message at 11.30 pm and called him to say I was out and she got a load of abuse from him (he was pissed) he said if he calls me I need to answer asap and he hung up then at 12.05 he called back and said i was no longer needed .The week before this I was unable to contact him for five days I was the only worker on site that week but when he did answer he sent a text saying no work today I'm pissed . Now That's me out of work , so if anyone needs a SSSTS , CPCS qualified 360 , forward tip dumper or roller operator or a lantra certified wheeled and tracked tractor operator I'm available

I am no lawyer but this does not sound like it complies with employment law.
Get yourself on to the citizens advice and take this dodgy employer to the cleaners.

gaza
08-Sep-16, 17:52
Come on, Name and Shame.