PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Flag cuff links

Phill
09-Aug-16, 23:36
They must be available somewhere, surely?

Alrock
09-Aug-16, 23:50
Just a thought...

Is the flag copyrighted?

Phill
10-Aug-16, 00:16
Dunno!
Good question though. I suspect not as pretty pointless if you want to promote it.

KJSigns
10-Aug-16, 09:04
I was looking for a copy of the flag as well to create a sign for a customer, it seems the only places that have a big enough copy of it to use for printing are flag makers who normally give a % to the source and I could not find the original in a good quality copy anywhere.

I've now had it redrawn in a format that can be used at any size. I would say every image has some sort of copyright it just depends on how they have classified the use of it, pointless having a county flag that no one is aloud to promote.

Shaggy
10-Aug-16, 10:17
Sorry KJ, just had to have a wee chuckle when i saw your post. Sign maker eh? .....pssst..."aloud" to promote should be "allowed"...(blame it on autocorrect :-) but yeah, the flag seems to have disappeared since being the winner of a competition that few entered, few knew about and in which the few entries were very similar. I can't even say i've saw a single flag anywhere in my travels in Caithness, most likely because i'm not interested err i mean distracted and missed them all

mi16
10-Aug-16, 12:04
You will need thick wrists to walk about with Caithness flag on them.
that stuff is heavy