PDA

View Full Version : Is Turkey now the EU menu

Recycle it
15-Jul-16, 23:36
What is happening ????? I heard there was a coup ,I thought 'my god want has Boris done now'. My heart goes out to all the Turks .

bekisman
17-Jul-16, 14:18
What is happening ????? I heard there was a coup ,I thought 'my god want has Boris done now'. My heart goes out to all the Turks .

Looks like Erdogan may renew Death Penalty for Coup, that's HIS chance of getting into EU knackered

tonkatojo
17-Jul-16, 15:17
Looks like Erdogan may renew Death Penalty for Coup, that's HIS chance of getting into EU knackered

When the UK is wholly out of the EU what's the chance of a referendum on that issue for us I wonder.

bekisman
22-Jul-16, 18:37
Just watching the latest unfolding in Munchen (22nd July) have got German relations, a bad development.. "Free movement of People"? Spoke to a person involved in security and he quite pointedly said that anyone could put an AK47 ( Kalashnikov) in the boot of their car and they could travel from the South of Spain for 3,433 miles to North Norway without anyone looking in the back. Now there's a thought!

Fulmar
23-Jul-16, 08:03
Sadly, anyone in any country (including our own) in this bad old world can get hold of a gun and use it against others if they are determined to do so. As we now know, the Munich gunman was a resident teenager who was a German citizen of Iranian origin and a possible (though speculation) connection to the far right carried out on the 5th anniversary of the Norwegian massacre of young people.