PDA

View Full Version : CaltonJock - Flash in the Pan

Bystander1
13-Apr-16, 13:04
Who wants a wee (or big) bet that the aforementioned Jock will disappear like snow off a dyke when the next election is past.
Reminds me of the who appeared on here to support the lowlife Monaghan when his vile history became public knowledge, supposedly that one came from Manchester but was going to settle in Caithness, now fell off the edge of the world and never heard of again.
I suppose that the Jock fellow could be Rheghead under another name, his politics ? follow the same path.

Oddquine
13-Apr-16, 21:31
Who wants a wee (or big) bet that the aforementioned Jock will disappear like snow off a dyke when the next election is past.
Reminds me of the who appeared on here to support the lowlife Monaghan when his vile history became public knowledge, supposedly that one came from Manchester but was going to settle in Caithness, now fell off the edge of the world and never heard of again.
I suppose that the Jock fellow could be Rheghead under another name, his politics ? follow the same path.

If you think that anyone is posting here under two identities, report it. Or is it just an excuse to miscall members who don't think the way you do.

Bystander1
14-Apr-16, 13:01
If you think that anyone is posting here under two identities, report it. Or is it just an excuse to miscall members who don't think the way you do.

Is an excuse required, please Miss ?

rob murray
22-Apr-16, 16:07
Nah Caltonjock has his own site https://caltonjock.com/ he is no sock puppet, go on his site as its laughable, totally paraniod and off the wall disinformation and pure stupidity, theres a point he published " All my life I have yearned for the day when Scotland would be free of the United Kingdom, UK an arrangement entered into over 300 years ago at the time a few so called, ” Scottish Lords” took a few pockets of English gold and sold their nation to a German King and his cohorts in England : FACT : there wis no German King until 1714 : union of parliaments wis 1707......Caltonjock...........clueless, a rabid nationalist who disnae even ken his own countries key historical issues. Mind you he canna half copy n paste from the most challengable and ludicrous sources though !!

caltonjock
23-Apr-16, 08:20
goodness so much vitriol

rob murray
27-Apr-16, 11:47
goodness so much vitriol

Truth hurts eh ? Oh dear you poor wee thing, just cos yer history wis crap eh ! Well dont advertise your rampant proganda site on here then. If you persist in promoting your site here then take the heat as loads of your stuff published is challengable as you well know, just check sources and content when your lifting from other NAT zealout sites and you wont be open to correction ? OH by plagiarising other authors / not citing sources, your breaking the law and leaving yourself and the site open to potential legal proceedings, so crack on !

Oddquine
28-Apr-16, 00:28
Truth hurts eh ? Oh dear you poor wee thing, just cos yer history wis crap eh ! Well dont advertise your rampant proganda site on here then. If you persist in promoting your site here then take the heat as loads of your stuff published is challengable as you well know, just check sources and content when your lifting from other NAT zealout sites and you wont be open to correction ? OH by plagiarising other authors / not citing sources, your breaking the law and leaving yourself and the site open to potential legal proceedings, so crack on !

rob murray, we get more than enough rampant propaganda from the Unionists on here with their links to the Westminster propaganda media machinery and their refusal to accept or even consider that much of it is misinformation, mischief-making or downright lies.

As Bateman says on http://newsnet.scot/?p=116925

(http://newsnet.scot/?p=116925)What more do we have to do to show that, whatever your doubts about independence, sticking with the UK is a mug’s game? Are we really thirled to a country that allows 10,000 people to lose their jobs and many their expected pensions so a gold digger and tax dodger can buy his third massive yacht…do we really owe allegiance to a parliament that knowingly says No to a mere 3000 destitute and frightened children…can we stomach the corruption that allows a cover-up of 96 unnecessary deaths to last nearly 30 years…or the biggest transfer of public money to the richest few in history in a bank bail-out and money-printing exercise…while an unfair sacking can’t be challenged without £500 in cash up front…where landlords are handed billions in subsidies while a majority of young adults can’t buy a home…where we are reliant on foreign governments for energy policy and pile taxpayers’ money into inflated nuclear price deals that last a generation…and a country where promise after promise made to hold us in is cynically broken by a Prime Minister who one day loves us and the next tells a colleague he couldn’t care less if we stay or go?

bekisman
28-Apr-16, 07:00
"Put it this way. If you haven’t understood the decline of Britain, you’re unlikely to grasp the vision for Scotland. And that means I’m wasting my time." Yep you're right there Derek

rob murray
28-Apr-16, 09:12
rob murray, we get more than enough rampant propaganda from the Unionists on here with their links to the Westminster propaganda media machinery and their refusal to accept or even consider that much of it is misinformation, mischief-making or downright lies.

As Bateman says on http://newsnet.scot/?p=116925

(http://newsnet.scot/?p=116925)What more do we have to do to show that, whatever your doubts about independence, sticking with the UK is a mug’s game? Are we really thirled to a country that allows 10,000 people to lose their jobs and many their expected pensions so a gold digger and tax dodger can buy his third massive yacht…do we really owe allegiance to a parliament that knowingly says No to a mere 3000 destitute and frightened children…can we stomach the corruption that allows a cover-up of 96 unnecessary deaths to last nearly 30 years…or the biggest transfer of public money to the richest few in history in a bank bail-out and money-printing exercise…while an unfair sacking can’t be challenged without £500 in cash up front…where landlords are handed billions in subsidies while a majority of young adults can’t buy a home…where we are reliant on foreign governments for energy policy and pile taxpayers’ money into inflated nuclear price deals that last a generation…and a country where promise after promise made to hold us in is cynically broken by a Prime Minister who one day loves us and the next tells a colleague he couldn’t care less if we stay or go?

Cant argue with above. BUt who is to say that an indy Scotland will be "cleaner bettter place" ? but unionist rampant propoganda eh...well yer pal CK and the reverend from Bath are past masters at that game ! The SNP are not beyond reproach unless of course you buy into the NATS do nothing wrong fairy tale.

caltonjock
28-Apr-16, 22:35
28 April: Rob Murray said: Cant argue with above. BUt who is to say that an indy Scotland will be "cleaner bettter place" ? but unionist rampant propoganda eh...well yer pal CK and the reverend from Bath are past masters at that game ! The SNP are not beyond reproach unless of course you buy into the NATS do nothing wrong fairy tale.

Propaganda: Who me? never!!

rob murray
29-Apr-16, 09:25
28 April: Rob Murray said: Cant argue with above. BUt who is to say that an indy Scotland will be "cleaner bettter place" ? but unionist rampant propoganda eh...well yer pal CK and the reverend from Bath are past masters at that game ! The SNP are not beyond reproach unless of course you buy into the NATS do nothing wrong fairy tale.

Propaganda: Who me? never!!

lol lol lol : yep and yer pretty crap at it to

caltonjock
29-Apr-16, 13:48
29 April: Rob said: lol lol lol : yep and yer pretty crap at it to.

I note the irony of your comment and take it you are annoyed and displeased at the poor quality of the content of my posts. I might be wrong though.

rob murray
29-Apr-16, 15:39
29 April: Rob said: lol lol lol : yep and yer pretty crap at it to.

I note the irony of your comment and take it you are annoyed and displeased at the poor quality of the content of my posts. I might be wrong though.

Nah pal not annoyed more slightly bemused / amused at your obviously lifted one sided pure NAT propoganda

bekisman
29-Apr-16, 16:35
Nah pal not annoyed more slightly bemused / amused at your obviously lifted one sided pure NAT propoganda
This has always been SNP biased, simple; where are all the unionists?

rob murray
29-Apr-16, 20:46
This has always been SNP biased, simple; where are all the unionists?

The 55% are still here the mostly silent majority

caltonjock
29-Apr-16, 20:49
Viewers of the politics section of this site would observe, if asked that the bulk of comments attracted by my posts are in support of the Unionist parties. This is surprising given the history of Sutherland from 1745

Oddquine
30-Apr-16, 00:16
Viewers of the politics section of this site would observe, if asked that the bulk of comments attracted by my posts are in support of the Unionist parties. This is surprising given the history of Sutherland from 1745

Now you've done it, caltonjock....this is Caithness.org not Sutherland.org. :)

rob murray, you say The 55% are still here the mostly silent majority. On the org they're the loud majority......and I suspect 55% no longer.

rob murray
30-Apr-16, 15:30
As loud as the 45% and a good job to !

bekisman
30-Apr-16, 15:48
Now you've done it, caltonjock....this is Caithness.org not Sutherland.org. :)

rob murray, you say The 55% are still here the mostly silent majority. On the org they're the loud majority......and I suspect 55% no longer.

What's this then?: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?250591-In-or-out-of-EU-Poll

Rheghead
30-Apr-16, 18:06

So you have absolutely no reasoned argument but the suggestion it is a big conspiracy.

Oddquine
30-Apr-16, 18:51
What's this then?: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?250591-In-or-out-of-EU-Poll

It's a forum poll on Caithness.org....which is voted on by people who can be bothered, which mostly appears to be people in favour of Brexit. It proves nothing bar the mindset of (currently) 63 people on Caithness.org. Not really a lot different to all those online polls you get on newspapers to increase their click through rate, when it comes to having any merit as a pointer to public opinion.

It interested me so much that I don't remember if I voted on it or not.

bekisman
02-May-16, 10:38
It's a forum poll on Caithness.org....which is voted on by people who can be bothered, which mostly appears to be people in favour of Brexit. It proves nothing bar the mindset of (currently) 63 people on Caithness.org. Not really a lot different to all those online polls you get on newspapers to increase their click through rate, when it comes to having any merit as a pointer to public opinion.

It interested me so much that I don't remember if I voted on it or not. OK, how about 45% to 55%?

rob murray
02-May-16, 15:06

It interested me so much that I don't remember if I voted on it or not.

Totally agree with you, BUT, MS Sturgeon is now quoted ( BBC Scotland ) that she will use opinion polls to judge if Scotland favours indy2 / polls which show a majority consistently favouring another referendum, what do you feel about that ? as you say polls provide nothing but the mindset snap shots of a certain small part of the population at any given time. Is this then democracy ? The biggest decision ever taken in Scottish politics and its to be based on her / snp interpretation of opinion polls ? “If people want to have a referendum, then surely in a democracy that option cannot simply be ruled out,” she told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme....fair enough, but come on based on opinion polls ?? Why not have a referendum on whether we want another referendum, that will prove conclusive one way or another. Its this kind of garbage that really gets me on the SNP, their entire rationale is independance first, second third fourth etc etc etc. According to the manifesto she / SNP are suggesting a campaign to convince no voters of the merits of independance starting in the summer....then why come out with this polls nonsense now, shes wasting her time no voters are as entrnehced as yes, and currently, due to a legitimate vote no = 55% yes 45%.

rob murray
02-May-16, 15:19
The First Minister has no legal authority to call a referendum so she will always need to find some form of political pretext to demand she gets one hence a constant harping on and on BREXIT, opinion polls at just over 50% etc etc. Why wait until she thinks the time is right for her to demand a second referendum? If they ( SNP ) will not accept the “once in a lifetime” decision of the Scottish people then the Prime Minister ( if he can be bothered ) should ask us the Scottish people to take the decision over again, and this time with the clause that it cannot be revisited for 25 years. Surely the important issue at hand is that Scotland must quickly come to terms with its decision once and for, stop this constant political game being played which will damage Scotland if this, we want indy2 goes on and on and on, then it will hit growth and investment due to the constant uncertainty . A referendum should be held in October and that would be the end of it. Stay or leave ?

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/news/brian-monteith-time-to-call-nicola-sturgeon-s-bluff-on-indyref-2-1-4116191#ixzz47VXFCcLX
Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=cqFF9Cwg8r5ygEacwqm_6r&u=TheScotsman) | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=cqFF9Cwg8r5ygEacwqm_6r&u=TheScotsmanNewspaper)

Oddquine
02-May-16, 19:29
The First Minister has no legal authority to call a referendum so she will always need to find some form of political pretext to demand she gets one hence a constant harping on and on BREXIT, opinion polls at just over 50% etc etc. Why wait until she thinks the time is right for her to demand a second referendum? If they ( SNP ) will not accept the “once in a lifetime” decision of the Scottish people then the Prime Minister ( if he can be bothered ) should ask us the Scottish people to take the decision over again, and this time with the clause that it cannot be revisited for 25 years. Surely the important issue at hand is that Scotland must quickly come to terms with its decision once and for, stop this constant political game being played which will damage Scotland if this, we want indy2 goes on and on and on, then it will hit growth and investment due to the constant uncertainty . A referendum should be held in October and that would be the end of it. Stay or leave ?

The only Scottish person who said the referendum was a once in a lifetime decision was Alex Salmond, as his own opinion, not on behalf of the SNP or anyone else. More than a million of us didn't and don't agree with him. I rather think that those who believe Alex Salmond WAS the SNP are those who are conflating his personal opinion with SNP policy, but even if he had not resigned as FM/ leader of the party, his statement was not, and is not SNP party policy.so I do wish Unionists was stop promulgating porkies.

Nothing stopping a consultative referendum, but the SG can't have a binding referendum, that is reserved to Westminster. However, a consultative referendum, which had an obvious majority for independence, would give Westminster the option to make it binding....and if they refuse, and try blocking tactics, there would always be the option of UDI. Given the UK has recognised Kosovo, they should have no problem with that. I don't however think that Westminster, for all its rhetoric, would refuse to sign another "Edinburgh Agreement" ......it would be really stupid of a country which has spent decades forcing "democracy" on other countries, usually at the point of a gun, refusing to accept the expression of democracy within its own borders.

Given there was a Brexit referendum within my lifetime, is it not rather hypocritical of Westminster to have another one, while insisting we are limited to one in Alex Salmond's lifetime....or is it, as usual, a case of Westminster saying not to do what they do, but do what they tell us?

Oddquine
02-May-16, 19:51
Totally agree with you, BUT, MS Sturgeon is now quoted ( BBC Scotland ) that she will use opinion polls to judge if Scotland favours indy2 / polls which show a majority consistently favouring another referendum, what do you feel about that ? as you say polls provide nothing but the mindset snap shots of a certain small part of the population at any given time. Is this then democracy ? The biggest decision ever taken in Scottish politics and its to be based on her / snp interpretation of opinion polls ? “If people want to have a referendum, then surely in a democracy that option cannot simply be ruled out,” she told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme....fair enough, but come on based on opinion polls ?? Why not have a referendum on whether we want another referendum, that will prove conclusive one way or another. Its this kind of garbage that really gets me on the SNP, their entire rationale is independance first, second third fourth etc etc etc. According to the manifesto she / SNP are suggesting a campaign to convince no voters of the merits of independance starting in the summer....then why come out with this polls nonsense now, shes wasting her time no voters are as entrnehced as yes, and currently, due to a legitimate vote no = 55% yes 45%.

Don't have a problem with that. She wouldn't be basing it on one poll on one forum at one specific time, anyway, but on a number of polls over a long period of time showing a pro-indy inclination. Her only other option would be to have periodic consultative referendums to gauge support, and when one came to a satisfactory conclusion take it from there, which would be a waste of finite resources.

At the beginning of the referendum the polls had both YES and NO at around 30% each as core vote, and I agree those are entrenched votes.........but that leaves 40% to play for....a low key campaign making some salient points via position papers, wouldn't go amiss.....thon White Paper was a mistake, because only political anoraks would have bothered reading something of that length.

How come you are talking about her having a referendum and thirteen minutes later, in your next post, you are telling us she can't?