PDA

View Full Version : Are y ou on the Barrock exchange?

veekay
29-Nov-15, 17:18
Anyone out there on the Barrock (851) exchange and using broadband and having connection issues - I know that is putting it mildly. Can I get you all to email warren.buckley@bt.com and tell him of the problems you are having. Apparently there aren't enough of us complaining to get BT to fix the problems. If you don't know, the problems are at the exchange (now I can't do the techy bit so if you are techy please bear with me) Anyway there are problems with three units that deal with all of our stuff all of them have Hot Virtual Pathways one is at RED the other two at AMBER and they won't be fixed because as I said there are not enough complaints. I have been dropping out every couple of minutes today and as I am trying to study it is beyond frustrating. So come on all we are paying a lot of money for a very very substandard service.

r.rackstraw
29-Nov-15, 20:52
Barrock exchange is a disaster. My connection is ok at this moment but problems are frequent. I am told that equipment is clapped out and cables are flooded. I have had 2 prolonged outages this year - one for 7 weeks - and many short term problems. And no compensation. On two occasions Openreach technicians who visited had been sent up from England because of the volume of problems.
Thanks for doing this but please tell us the position of the person that you are asking us to email.

charlie
30-Nov-15, 14:24
Barrock exchange is a disaster. My connection is ok at this moment but problems are frequent. I am told that equipment is clapped out and cables are flooded. I have had 2 prolonged outages this year - one for 7 weeks - and many short term problems. And no compensation. On two occasions Openreach technicians who visited had been sent up from England because of the volume of problems.
Thanks for doing this but please tell us the position of the person that you are asking us to email.

Warren Buckley is BT's Managing Director of Customer Services. His name tends to appear as signatory on letters from BT about your home phone/broadband service. Whether he is a "real" person is anybody's guess of course

veekay
01-Dec-15, 20:13
Whether or not he is a real person emailing that address certainly go actions going and that is what is important isn't it. email email email come on 851 people let them know that we might be small in number but we need action taken now.

ColinWhittaker
02-Dec-15, 07:32
Hi, I have just sent an email to the address you gave as I too have issues with the broadband service and with working from home also find it very frustrating.

veekay
03-Dec-15, 12:01
Great, the more of us who moan the better! Had the engineer out again yesterday - and I have ot say the engineers are normally really good they just don't have an answer to our problem - as the broadband keeps switching off reckons it is a REIN issue ( yes?) anyway since his visit broadband has been stable and he only did the normal checks, who knows.
Let us know what they tell you it will be interesting to compare notes