PDA

View Full Version : Poo on door step!!! grrrrrr

danc1ngwitch
19-Apr-07, 08:44
Had to clean a mess from my door step this morning, from the very first step just at the door.
Now i really cannot imagine what kind of ANIMAL has done such a thing, but i could not beleive what my eldest daughter said when she left for school.
Infact she thought i played a joke on her.
I would rather get rid of the dead ANIMALS anyday.[mad]

johno
19-Apr-07, 08:53
Had to clean a mess from my door step this morning, from the very first step just at the door.
Now i really cannot imagine what kind of ANIMAL has done such a thing, but i could not beleive what my eldest daughter said when she left for school.
Infact she thought i played a joke on her.
I would rather get rid of the dead ANIMALS anyday.[mad]
That is disgusting Dancing Witch,i have had that happen to but it is not the animals fault its the owner.
i caught the culprit in my case and made the [animal] owner clean it up and it has never been repeated [disgust]

Semiazas
19-Apr-07, 09:02
I know I shouldn't laugh, but the title of this thread made me chuckle.

Best thing is to find out who the owner of the dog in question is then curl one off on their front step. That is, I'm presuming it was a dog that did it in the first place?

danc1ngwitch
19-Apr-07, 11:29
Ermmmm, The animal had to come up my path, up steps and plonk it right there, hidden by an archway ( kinda ) well @ the wee hours of the morning could have been any kind of Animal.

Rheghead
19-Apr-07, 12:15
Have you fallen out with your neighbours and not realised?;)

Victoria
19-Apr-07, 13:33
Is it foxes poo - we have a real problem with that in our garden.

And its the stinkiest stuff in the world too!!! :eek:

the nomad
19-Apr-07, 16:15
I have just 'logged' in to reply :lol:

How do you know it's an animals?

Souns like someone has logged out on your doorstep.:lol:

Seriously disgusting though, get pepper powder.

Billy Boy
19-Apr-07, 19:03
I have just 'logged' in to reply

How do you know it's an animals?

Souns like someone has logged out on your doorstep.

Seriously disgusting though, get pepper powder.

just a thought, what if in the middle of the night you heard a noise and went to the front door to check, just to find someone "logging out on your doorstep" :eek: they would be in a prime position for a swift kick, the down side would be the slight change in colour of your foot:lol:

danc1ngwitch
19-Apr-07, 19:43
Swift kick, I tell you what!! i checked out lot's of cough coughs e day and thought, by the size of it must have been some one attending Doctor for Slackness[lol]
If they ain't attending DR's they best go get checked because that just ain't Normal:eek:

johno
19-Apr-07, 21:50
Swift kick, I tell you what!! i checked out lot's of cough coughs e day and thought, by the size of it must have been some one attending Doctor for Slackness[lol]
If they ain't attending DR's they best go get checked because that just ain't Normal:eek:
hey there dancingwich can you not utilise it by digging it in the garden, dung, it makes plants grow, good fer roses,

ha ha. gotta look on the bright side??