PDA

View Full Version : Girls attacked in Wick last night

ashaw1
12-Apr-07, 12:13
If you have children and live in the Wick area could you please warn them to be very aware if anyone approaches them. A male friend of my husband was out with his 2 daughters aged 13 and 14 last night at tea time and was aware of a man following them. This was around the Bridge Street area and they were followed in broad daylight along the main street and down to Somerfield. My husbands friend turned round to ask the man if he could help him, the man responded by grabbing the 2 girls. Luckily the girls got away and no one was hurt. This was reported to local police who i believe know the man and are currently looking for him. Please be very careful as the 2 girls were with their father, if that wasn't enough to deter the man imagine what could happen if they had been on their own.

rfr10
12-Apr-07, 12:18
That's terrible. Things seem to be getting worse and worse these days. I know loads of people probably say this but then.. it's probably not possible up here but, police should be out more on the streets.. walking.. not in cars. Infact..undercover police officers would be a better idea.

©Amethyst
12-Apr-07, 12:28
rfr10 - I live near Inverness and I'm still shocked when I ACTUALLY see police on foot. I think that Wick should be a priority area, and any other troublesome areas, for visual deterrants. But hey - do you think Northern Constabulary will actually listen? Am not sureabout that myself.

Incidents like this sicken me and I hope the girls aren't suffering from it. Something happened to me in Inverness 2 days ago on Union St in broad daylight and no one asked if I was ok or stepped in to help. I've had nightpares the past couple of nights, but what I went through is nothing compared to that!

Solus
12-Apr-07, 12:40
Think if i had been the father, the guy would have been found a crumpled heap somewhere !!! street justice !!

ashaw1
12-Apr-07, 14:03
To make matters worse the police told the father if he had done anything it would be him that was charged with assault! How can that be right he would have been defending his children? The world has gone mad!

Semiazas
12-Apr-07, 14:25
Kinda difficult for the coppers to do more foot patrols when there clearly isn't enough of them full stop. That's for Northern's brass to decide. I'm sure that most of the rind would dearly love to cut back the mountains of pointless paperwork and dealing with the same social misfits time after time, as well as pulling drunks out of gutters on the weekend. For a Police service gone big business where stats and budgets are more important than common sense decisions I really feel that the average member of the filth must feel like they are doing their job blindfolded with their hands cuffed behind them.

Put too many on the streets and people say it's oppressive. Catch 22.

I certainly hope that the individual concerned is found soon.

johno
12-Apr-07, 14:41
If you have children and live in the Wick area could you please warn them to be very aware if anyone approaches them. A male friend of my husband was out with his 2 daughters aged 13 and 14 last night at tea time and was aware of a man following them. This was around the Bridge Street area and they were followed in broad daylight along the main street and down to Somerfield. My husbands friend turned round to ask the man if he could help him, the man responded by grabbing the 2 girls. Luckily the girls got away and no one was hurt. This was reported to local police who i believe know the man and are currently looking for him. Please be very careful as the 2 girls were with their father, if that wasn't enough to deter the man imagine what could happen if they had been on their own.

that is verging on disbelief, the sooner this crank is caught the better. [disgust]

obiron
12-Apr-07, 14:57
thats shocking its lucky their dad was with them or it could have been so much worse.

Billy Boy
12-Apr-07, 15:00
To make matters worse the police told the father if he had done anything it would be him that was charged with assault! How can that be right he would have been defending his children? The world has gone mad!

if that is true lol, and I was the father, without question I would of knocked the liveing daylights out of the scum, I dont know anyone who would stand back and watch someone grab their kids, how can protecting your children be against the law? :confused

Solus
12-Apr-07, 15:13
you just make sure you dont get seen or caught, whats he gonna do ?

" hello officer, i was attacked and beaten up by this guy, i tried to abduct his daughter but he gave me a doing !!! "

lin
12-Apr-07, 15:36
This is disgusting. What would have happenend if the childrens father wasn't there? Im sorry but if that had been my children, I hate to think what I would have done to him. The sooner he is caught the better.

squidge
12-Apr-07, 15:41
The thing is we all say that but if the girls were fightened their father couldnt just leave them and run after the man. By the time you have pulled the girls away from him and they are upset the man is well away - seemingly the police know who he is so lets hope he gets caught soon.

poppett
12-Apr-07, 15:56
Solus

Your quote senario brought back a memory from the 1980`s. A burglar broke the living room window and helped himself to the tv. My dog attached himself to the man`s arm and was also dragged out the window. The dog returned some 15 minutes later and the police were already taking my statement. The following day the police were again at the door to tell me the guy had reported me for having a vicious dog and he wanted it put down. His admission got himself 6 months in prison and my hound got well praised for guarding the house.

On a more serious note hope the girls are not too traumatised, and poor Amethyst, are you ok after your incident in the City?

johno
12-Apr-07, 16:38
Originally Posted by ashaw1 http://forum.caithness.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=211921#post211921)

in this case the law is an ass, you do what you have to do to protect your children. no one in their right mind would condemn the father if he had restrained this perv in a slightly forcefull manner

Solus
12-Apr-07, 16:58
I believe you are allowed to use reasonable force to detain some one, unfortunalty allowing your dog on them is not allowed, mores the pity !! but as for some one breaking into your house yes, abduction etc, yup

just remember " it all happened in the initial struggle "

bigjjuk
12-Apr-07, 17:32
"slightly forceful manner" as a father and most of you will agree I would have kicked his head, dont take it too seriously folks, it is a matter of speech to say I would have been very upset with him, at the time you wouldnt think about assaulting him, just protecting you children, be it yours or anyones, you would defend them anyway how.

Assault for that is silly, common sense and life experience should be taken into consideration.

Rheghead
12-Apr-07, 18:16

The police are ignorant of the law in that case. The alibi of self-defence in law extends to the immediate defence of one's family.

percy toboggan
12-Apr-07, 18:32
Sadly, not everyone has the wherewithal to 'sort someone out'
It might be ill health, or mobility issues, or simply an extremely benign temprament. I do not include myself in this category I must stress. Although I am no hard case I feel such circumstances would have resulted in violence.
We all rely on the Police in these matters. Either to respond quickly or to show a serious interest subsequently and investigate, and apprehend.

The way the authorites seem to have surrendered our streets - and sadly this now appears to extend to the far north - is another reason to look for extreme solutions, if only as a catalyst.

What we are being offered right now in this country is simply not good enough. I hope all concerned are recovering from what must have been a shock. This lunatic should be in custodial care, and not wandering the streets of anywhere.

©Amethyst
13-Apr-07, 08:30
I hear that Wick has a new PC - is my best friend's land-lord. Hope he's settling in nicely and hasn't suffered from a serious bout of culture shock (which I get every time I return to Caithness lol)...

Not having enough police is a problem throughout the highlands. There just aren't enough people wanting to be police officers! I always wanted to join the police since I was young - but I can't for one simple reason... I don't hold a full driving licence, a provisional is no longer enough. So I'll probably end up stuck in a boring job with little chance of promotion for better pay... giving all my money to a driving instructor and an over-priced gym.

Any word on the guy being caught yet?

(sorry - just had to rant...)

ashaw1
13-Apr-07, 08:37
Just wanted to give you an update on the 2 girls that were attacked in Wick 2 nights ago. The man is being charged for this incident AND IS CURRENTLY OUT ON BAIL! The 13 year old girl who was attacked is afraid to leave the house just in case she bumps into him. Where is the justice in that?[evil]

concerned resident
13-Apr-07, 08:56
Unfortunately it has been the Governments policy to move some sex offenders out of there Communities, and relocate them here in the north, this is how the Police are probably aware of who it was. Not a very Satisfactory solution, just moving a problem to another part of the country, and unbeknown to us, putting our children at risk.

johno
13-Apr-07, 09:49
Unfortunately it has been the Governments policy to move some sex offenders out of there Communities, and relocate them here in the north, this is how the Police are probably aware of who it was. Not a very Satisfactory solution, just moving a problem to another part of the country, and unbeknown to us, putting our children at risk.
YES now that is a worry-ing thought perhaps this country will take the stance that the usa is adopting, where these perves are located and the residents are to be informed of who they are & where they will be staying.
one state has them all rounded up & located under some bridge. that may not be good enough but what else can be done. chemicle castration [compulsory] for the more serious offender.s its all to lax for all crimes.
if you cripple some one you get less a penalty than if you rob someone of money .[evil] [disgust]

badger
13-Apr-07, 09:57
I'm afraid that's not exactly unusual up here. Others have been charged with attacks of one kind or another (I'm being deliberately vague) and are on bail possibly for months before coming to court. Don't understand it. Very odd system.

Solus
13-Apr-07, 10:28
There will be conditions applied to his bail, i hope so anyway.

If he comes near your daughters, call the police at once ! his bail will be revoked and he will be placed on remand.

Sorry to hear your daughter is scared, perhaps taking her out for short periods, in quiet areas would help.

As for bail, sadly it is a occurance that happens often, the prisons are bursting, remand is usually for more serious crimes, not that i think what happened to your daughters is not serious, but sadly this is the view the pf's take with case such as this.

Penelope Pitstop
13-Apr-07, 10:33
YES now that is a worry-ing thought perhaps this country will take the stance that the usa is adopting, where these perves are located and the residents are to be informed of who they are & where they will be staying.

I know alot of folk don't agree with that idea - but, like you, I DO.

paris
13-Apr-07, 13:47
if that is true lol, and I was the father, without question I would of knocked the liveing daylights out of the scum, I dont know anyone who would stand back and watch someone grab their kids, how can protecting your children be against the law? :confused
you and me think alike Billy Boy ! jan x

j4bberw0ck
13-Apr-07, 14:46
I know alot of folk don't agree with that idea - but, like you, I DO.

It's a fundamental attack on the whole basis of law and order, if you look more closely at it. In a country so full of uneducated, stupid people that a couple of years ago a mob destroyed a paediatrician's house because they didn't know the difference between a paediatrician and a paedophile, we can't afford to undermine the basis of 1000 years of Common Law.

We've got a government trying to do it for us by signing everything away to the EU. We don't need the Sun or the Mirror or the News of the World inciting violence and mob rule as well.

Blazing Sporrans
13-Apr-07, 16:58
The police are ignorant of the law in that case. The alibi of self-defence in law extends to the immediate defence of one's family.The use of force is permitted in law when defending yourself or any other person from assault by another person - it does not have to be a family member, therefore the good samaritan scenario is covered by law. Whoever was told by the Police that the father could have been charged with assault for biffing this nutter has possibly misunderstood what they have been told, as every Police officer should be au feit with this aspect of the law. Not meaning to be too pedantic Rheg, however alibi is, in itself, a special defense in law.

Blazing Sporrans
13-Apr-07, 17:19
Kinda difficult for the coppers to do more foot patrols when there clearly isn't enough of them full stop. That's for Northern's brass to decide. I'm sure that most of the rind would dearly love to cut back the mountains of pointless paperwork and dealing with the same social misfits time after time, as well as pulling drunks out of gutters on the weekend. For a Police service gone big business where stats and budgets are more important than common sense decisions I really feel that the average member of the filth must feel like they are doing their job blindfolded with their hands cuffed behind them.

Put too many on the streets and people say it's oppressive. Catch 22.

I certainly hope that the individual concerned is found soon.
Good point here - I've just read on Wikipedia that Fife Constabulary has approximately 1027 cops covering a population of approximately 350,000. According to the same site, Northern Constabulary has about 715 coppers covering a population of approximately 300,000. Now if it's down to simple proportion, then Northern Police should have 880 cops going by the number that Fife have. Imagine the difference that 165 extra coppers could make - that's a 23% increase on present Police numbers in Highland region!!

j4bberw0ck
13-Apr-07, 18:35
"Knocking the living daylights out of the scum" would have you on a charge (rightly or wrongly). Reasonable force is what's allowed - push the guy away, or stand between him and victim, is about all that's allowed. Knock him over and kick him, and you're likely nicked.

Be interesting to know from a representative of the Constabewlery how they'd treat it if they happened on such a scene........

philupmaboug
13-Apr-07, 20:19
That is a very good point sporrans, didn't the Chief Inspector in Wick save £100,00 on his budget last year and the year before!! thats about 4 police extra a year but he was trying to impress his counter parts in Inverness as opposed to doing right by the local community. That maybe why they are so thin on the ground and have to use "specials" so much.

concerned resident
15-Apr-07, 09:10
There was an incident some years back, where a sex offender who had been moved north, attacked a child, it got quite nasty, information was censored, but nothing appeared to be learnt.

johno
15-Apr-07, 10:33
There was an incident some years back, where a sex offender who had been moved north, attacked a child, it got quite nasty, information was censored, but nothing appeared to be learnt.
i dont think that these people can be cured. when this type of thing happens
its almost always repeat attacks .jail doe,s not seem to work as they are amongst their own kind.[read some where that they compare notes with each other] they cannot be imprisoned with the common ordinary criminal for their own safety, psychiatry does,nt seem to work, so what,s the answer.
lets get back to chemicle castration for repeat offenders.
if we dont protect our children who will. if i caught anyone messing about with my kids believe me i would,nt hesitate to take action and i would face the consequenses later. im no fighter but protecting me & mine will always come first.and i think that will apply to most parents. [evil] [disgust]

Rheghead
15-Apr-07, 10:38
We reap what we sow and there is no yin without the yang.

We cry havoc and grab our pitchforks and we run these sex offenders out of town if they are lucky and we place them on our pedestals of shame while at the same time we over protect our most vulnerable.

Ten years later, our most vulnerable are now young adults. We have not broken the cycle of violence. They want someone else to feel what they felt.

And now no one wants to know except now everyone wants cry havoc and to run that poor child out of town....if they're lucky to get that far.

Nothing happens without a reason and nobody actually wants to be a sex offender.

johno
15-Apr-07, 12:38
We reap what we sow and there is no yin without the yang.

We cry havoc and grab our pitchforks and we run these sex offenders out of town if they are lucky and we place them on our pedestals of shame while at the same time we over protect our most vulnerable.

Ten years later, our most vulnerable are now young adults. We have not broken the cycle of violence. They want someone else to feel what they felt.

And now no one wants to know except now everyone wants cry havoc and to run that poor child out of town....if they're lucky to get that far.

Nothing happens without a reason and nobody actually wants to be a sex offender.
o k so we just stand by and watch it happen then, you do what you like
i will do what i have to. if they dont want to be a sex offender then DONT be one, why prey on little children. our most vulnerable

Rheghead
15-Apr-07, 18:49
ok so we just stand by and watch it happen then, you do what you like

No we don't.

Just going on a witch hunt doesn't actually achieve anything and it will make it worse, you will complete the circle of violence and perpetuate the problem. I understand your grievance, I share it. But at some point, society needs to understand why these people do what they do and engage with offenders to stop it. Obviously, serious offenders should be locked away for good.

There is little work being done in society to deal with this problem and people on the sex offence register have serious restrictions on their lives. This does lead to a siege mentality and may actually cause more problems with people who are at the lower end of the problem.

A witch hunt mentality will lead to the US model where sex offenders are now living in a cardboard box under a motorway bridge with the local authority's approval, what have these people got to lose if they reoffend???

Treatment needs to start early on, not when they are an adult offender and they are living on the edge of society and going in and out of prison. Therefore we need to sometimes engage with an existing child sex offender if they are a parent.

It is a messy unthankful task for any social worker to deal and needs a shift in Public attitudes but it is something what I feel needs to be done.

Nothing happens without a reason...

connieb19
15-Apr-07, 18:53
Not all offenders want treatment, what do you suggest for those who refuse?

Rheghead
15-Apr-07, 19:03

I think a comprehensive review of sentencing etc needs to be done in this area. Longer sentences could be a real option for a lot of offenders. But, I think a genuine response to treatment should be linked into a release times and procedures. Obviously, those beyond redemption shouldn't be allowed out.

At the moment, offenders can refuse and/or make a mockery of treatments and just bide their time for release. A new method might be to empower those prison staff who are working with these treatments to include their comments for a procedure for release.

scotsboy
15-Apr-07, 19:35
As horrible as it may be, the majority of sexual abuse of children takes place inside the family unit. I once visited a social work department as part of a course of study I was taking part in (a long time ago) and was absolutely horrified at the extent and level of child abuse in a rural community – it was sickening.

gothlife420
15-Apr-07, 20:48
thats unbeilevable i mean when they were with their father :O:O:O:O:O what has the world came to

Metalattakk
15-Apr-07, 21:14

This reminds me of a blog-post I read quite some time ago by Tom Reynolds, a member of the London Ambulance Service.

http://randomreality.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2004/10/20/163041.html

Slightly off-topic but very interesting and thought-provoking nonetheless.

johno
15-Apr-07, 21:28
No we don't.

Just going on a witch hunt doesn't actually achieve anything and it will make it worse, you will complete the circle of violence and perpetuate the problem. I understand your grievance, I share it. But at some point, society needs to understand why these people do what they do and engage with offenders to stop it. Obviously, serious offenders should be locked away for good.

There is little work being done in society to deal with this problem and people on the sex offence register have serious restrictions on their lives. This does lead to a siege mentality and may actually cause more problems with people who are at the lower end of the problem.

A witch hunt mentality will lead to the US model where sex offenders are now living in a cardboard box under a motorway bridge with the local authority's approval, what have these people got to lose if they reoffend???

Treatment needs to start early on, not when they are an adult offender and they are living on the edge of society and going in and out of prison. Therefore we need to sometimes engage with an existing child sex offender if they are a parent.

It is a messy unthankful task for any social worker to deal and needs a shift in Public attitudes but it is something what I feel needs to be done.

Nothing happens without a reason...
where in any of my posts did i mention a witch hunt , what i was referring to was this.
now you put yourself in this chaps shoes in the given circumstances. the perve grabs your child, you tell him Oh just carry till i phone the proper authorities. get real man, you would do whatever it takes to stop this would,nt you. or are you going to let this guy carry on till the cops arrive. i dont think so. what i am saying is if any one accosted any of my kids or my grandkids or any child for that matter i would [will ] do every thing in my power to restrain the offender
in any way i can, even to the injury of him no matter the concequences to myself.

johno
15-Apr-07, 21:34
ok then lets put this to the vote how many of you would do the same in the same circumstances. what would be the best plan of action. wait till help comes and give the creep time to fulfill his fatasies or what ever you call it
i dont think that there is much choice here ?

Rheghead
15-Apr-07, 21:35
where in any of my posts did i mention a witch hunt , what i was referring to was this.
now you put yourself in this chaps shoes in the given circumstances. the perve grabs your child, you tell him Oh just carry till i phone the proper authorities. get real man, you would do whatever it takes to stop this would,nt you. or are you going to let this guy carry on till the cops arrive. i dont think so. what i am saying is if any one accosted any of my kids or my grandkids or any child for that matter i would [will ] do every thing in my power to restrain the offender
in any way i can, even to the injury of him no matter the concequences to myself.

Get real please.

Where in my posts did I say that the guy should carry on while I phoned the police. You are reading what you want to read in my posts. I would use self defense but that would be it. Going on the offence is where the law is broken.

Quite frankly, we don't have enough of the facts on this particular case for us to decide. We don't even know if the girls knew the guy who attacked them which would put a different slant on things. We only have one version for how things turned out.

johno
15-Apr-07, 21:43
Get real please.

Where in my posts did I say that the guy should carry on while I phoned the police. You are reading what you want to read in my posts. I would use self defense but that would be it. Going on the offence is where the law is broken.

Quite frankly, we don't have enough of the facts on this paricular case for us to decide. We don't even know if the girls knew the guy who attacked them which would put a different slant on things. We only have this father's name for how things turned out.
right at least we agree on that. & i still think that these people that offend & reoffend will never be cured sentances never reflect the crime ,they should be castrated then that will stop them FULL STOP ? not just this case but all cases of repeat rapists & child molesters

percy toboggan
15-Apr-07, 22:22
Anyone who thinks 'castration' is an instant cure for all those who prey sexually on children is either very blinkered or completely lacking in imagination and common sense.
The only appropriate punishment for persistent (second offenders) or first time violent/intrusive offenders is offshore exile or death. Either will suffice, and leave the country a safer, more secure place for the most vulnerable who deserve our full protection.

johno
15-Apr-07, 22:28
Anyone who thinks 'castration' is an instant cure for all those who prey sexually on children is either very blinkered or completely lacking in imagination and common sense.
The only appropriate punishment for persistent (second offenders) or first time violent/intrusive offenders is offshore exile or death. Either will suffice, and leave the country a safer, more secure place for the most vulnerable who deserve our full protection.
Percy you i like. instant cure full stop??

Rheghead
15-Apr-07, 22:38
To hell with it, why don't we just kill the victims of child abuse so none of them can grow up to be monsters?:roll: [disgust]

johno
15-Apr-07, 22:41
To hell with it, why don't we just kill the victims of child abuse so none of them can grow up to be monsters?:roll: [disgust]
awe c mon now, Douglas your gettin paranoid now. loosen up were all allowed our own personal views

golach
15-Apr-07, 23:47
Hmmm, how do you castrate a female predator? and there are some out there.

brandy
16-Apr-07, 08:41
back to the subject.. has the person been caught?

johno
16-Apr-07, 09:38
Hmmm, how do you castrate a female predator? and there are some out there.
Good point there Golach. im sure that there are a good few men out there willing to sort out that one. ha ha . Or problem sorted.a data base where male perves can contact female perves then the perves are only preying on each other. BRILLIANT. And a jail that houses both sexes of perves?
but on a more serious point ,like Brandy asks has this creep been arrested yet ,. lets hope so.

Henrik7
16-Apr-07, 09:49
Get real please.

Quite frankly, we don't have enough of the facts on this particular case for us to decide. We don't even know if the girls knew the guy who attacked them which would put a different slant on things. We only have one version for how things turned out.

The girls never knew the man and neither did the father. Not actually sure whether the man in question is actually local or has recently m,oved up here but he has apparently tried to attack other children at the Green Road Park which is the area the attacker lives.

johno
16-Apr-07, 13:33
I HAVE ONLY JUST HEARD THAT THIS GUY HAS CHASED TWO 15 YR OLD GIRLS ON FRIDAY NIGHT OUT OF THE GREEN RD PARK . THEY MANAGED TO GET AWAY BECAUSE HE FELL WHILE CHASING THEM. I KNOW THAT THEY DID,NT REPORTED THIS TO THE POLICE. I AM TRYING TO GET ONE OF THEM TO DO JUST THIS BUT SHE IS NOT TO KEEN ON THAT IDEA. SHE IS JUST GRATEFULL THAT THEY GOT AWAY. BUT SHE WONT BE TAKING A SHORTCUT THROUGH THE PARK AGAIN. THIS GUY SEEMS TO HAVE MADE THIS PARK HIS BASE, SURELY IT CANT BE THAT HARD TO CATCH HIM [evil] [evil]

corgiman
16-Apr-07, 13:40
so why don't you report it and give police the girls name

johno
16-Apr-07, 13:42
so why don't you report it and give police the girls name
i kinda promised its a relative

corgiman
16-Apr-07, 14:06
sometimes promises need to be broken in the interest of child protection.

johno
16-Apr-07, 14:20
sometimes promises need to be broken in the interest of child protection.
your dead right. it has now been reported.

changilass
16-Apr-07, 15:12
Well done Johno, whilst I totally agree your children should be able to fully trust you, they must also be made aware that some secrets cannot be kept for safetys sake.

connieb19
16-Apr-07, 16:30
What is it you are saying, all victims of child abuse will be monsters or that all monsters have been victims of abuse? Why the sarcasm because you are the only person who has implied this?

hotrod4
16-Apr-07, 18:41
I've read (rather scarily) the posts onwhat has happened.

My heart goes out to these young girls i truly hope that they can overcome the trauma they have suffered.
I have read alot of posts "slagging" each other off for opinions, while i am glad we live in a democratic society that allows us to do this would our time be better spent on fighting AS ONE the evil that is obviously preying on our children? Why dont we speak to our MP's, MSP's, councillors, local council etc to get these people removed from our vicinity? after all "their aint no power like the power of the caithness folk" ( Hotrod4 2007.).
just to close good luck to the girls and the families involved I hope that it all works out for you and i pray that we NEVER have to discuss this happening again in our lovely county.

WeeBurd
16-Apr-07, 22:37
To quote Hotrod, I too have read the posts on what has allegedly happened in Wick. I've been following this thread for several days now, and am absolutely horrified as to how a post, containing hearsay, has degenerated into individuals practically "outing" people they believe, to be paedophiles. Local gossip, and vigilante mentality shown to it's grubbiest full here.

We do not have all the details on the incident, and certainly the details contained in the opening post leave questions as to the logistics of a grown man being able to snatch two teenagers whilst they were walking with their father? Also, it has been assummed that the "attack" was sexually motivated, but there's nothing to suggest that. How did the girls actually get free WITHOUT the father lamping the guy?? Too many questions...

We've now arrived at the point where people have physically identified an individual, and labelled him a paedophile, and there is nothing to back that up, whatsoever. Shocking, and shameful.

Rheghead
16-Apr-07, 22:43
I agree totally weeburd, it is a witch hunt.[disgust]