PDA

View Full Version : Fibre Broadband

gerry4
03-Jul-15, 16:35
For those who are interested, the Thrumster telephone exchange has not been upgraded for fibre broadband. I have had my order accepted and will have it installed in the next week or two. Guarantee a min speed of 27mb. I currently get just under 6mb.

Well impressed.

smithp
03-Jul-15, 22:36
You'll be able to watch Sunderlands coming relegation battle 4.5 times quicker then. Should ease the pain.

little miss breezy breeks
04-Jul-15, 10:24
For those of you who are interested,The lyth exchange will not be getting upgraded for fiber broadband, I have had my complaint put through to india and still waiting a answer i can under stand. Currently on 0.26mb.

Not impressed. :(

gerry4
04-Jul-15, 14:40
You'll be able to watch Sunderlands coming relegation battle 4.5 times quicker then. Should ease the pain.

With dickie boy in charge and Mrs Dickie with her flowers, expect much more this season.

cocopops
04-Jul-15, 16:22
Also lyth exchange.. We get 1mb. It's awful. Live in the back of beyond. We should be a priority!!

gerry4
04-Jul-15, 21:44
this is a good site to determine if and when you will be getting it http://www.digitalscotland.org/whereandwhen

I would not say that thrumster is exactly a heavily populated area

weeker2014
05-Jul-15, 11:19
More a case of Thrumster being on the main trunk to where it is currently stopping at Lybster. Thank you for the update Gerry, I have ordered as well for activation on 20th thanks to your post :D

gerry4
05-Jul-15, 21:37
More a case of Thrumster being on the main trunk to where it is currently stopping at Lybster. Thank you for the update Gerry, I have ordered as well for activation on 20th thanks to your post :D

That's Ok, just wanted to let folk know.