PDA

View Full Version : reputation

peedie
09-Apr-07, 16:14
....ok so i probably havent been paying close enough attention, but today i actually scrolled down on my user cp page (instead of going straight for edit signature etc) and people have been leaving me little comments, for my reputation i also notice i have so many points.... what is this about?! can i leave them for other people?! and how do i do it?! sorry if everyone else has figured it out its probably been covered already but could someone give me the gist? thanks in advance :)

Angela
09-Apr-07, 16:28
I had the same experience....just stumbled on my reputation points by accident. Top right of all your posts you'll see a wee green square...when your reputation grows, so does the number of squares :D ...and if you move the pointer over the square, a little comment pops up as well.

To add to another person's reputation,click on the pair of scales above right of their green square(s) and you can approve of their post, and say why.
You can give people bad reputation as well, if you feel you want to.

If their little square is black, their reputation is turned off, so they don't give or receive reputation.

Hope that helps! :D

peedie
09-Apr-07, 16:31
ahhhhhh i get it :roll: cheers angela!!!