PDA

View Full Version : EE Broadband

Jnr_81
30-Mar-15, 21:29
Has anyone in the county any experience with EE broadband, good, bad, would you recommend them?

Thanks

pat
30-Mar-15, 23:19
EE Broadband has now been bought out by BT so imagine service will be about the same although call centres at moment will be different.

tonkatojo
31-Mar-15, 11:11
Has anyone in the county any experience with EE broadband, good, bad, would you recommend them?

Thanks

Although I now live in a different area completely I have moved my home phone and broadband to EE for a cheaper deal which I got. The broadband seams faster to me and no problem switching the land line except one of the features I was promised does not work and after 3 and a 1/2 weeks still does not, after explaining to roughly 15 customer advisers including the same amount of technical advisers regarding caller display it still does not work even after a home visit from BT engineer. Now this is not a new feature as it worked well enough with my previous supplier, so I have come to the conclusion their staff are crap and have not much of a clue regarding their services, but I will persevere with a letter to their head office and see if the upper management have a few more grey cells than the lower employees and hope they can fix it.
If your prepared to go through potential hassle for a cheaper deal go with them but be forewarned, I have even less hair now and not with it coming out naturally.

pat
31-Mar-15, 20:06
Any problems with communications worth getting in touch with ombudsman for communications - amazing what they can do but they prefer dates etc of communication with company. I had so much trouble with The Post Office Telephone Service - one of their advisors actualy admitted they had not done anything correct with my account and service.