PDA

View Full Version : Diet coke

danc1ngwitch
28-Mar-07, 19:08
I am drinking a can of Diet coke an i was just thinkin that it used to say on the cans part of a calorie controled diet, says nothing bout that now all it says now is %based on guidline amount based on a 2000 Lcal diet.
Oh the silly things we notice when were bored[lol]

Piglet
28-Mar-07, 19:20
Danc1ngwitch u must be well bored too be reading the coke can lol [lol]

danc1ngwitch
28-Mar-07, 19:36
Danc1ngwitch u must be well bored too be reading the coke can lol [lol]
i am, was lol, now i av decided to write a letter, one of pure unadultrated filth...who else wants one[lol]

jekyll n hyde
28-Mar-07, 20:05
ooooo......sounds intreging....taps fingers on table....waiting for mine....lol

cuddlepop
28-Mar-07, 20:10
come and live in my world you wont have time to breath never mind get bored.:lol:
there's never a dull moment round my place.

emb123
28-Mar-07, 20:13
I am drinking a can of Diet coke an i was just thinkin that it used to say on the cans part of a calorie controled diet, says nothing bout that now all it says now is %based on guidline amount based on a 2000 Lcal diet.
Oh the silly things we notice when were bored
I reckon the only reason it doesn't warn you any more that it will only help with weight loss/control if used as part of a calorie controlled is because it was a pointless warning: at only 1 calorie per can, you'd need to drink a couple of thousand cans a day before it would make you fat!

(you'd be more likely to die of aspartame poisoning first, whilst in the toilet probably :) )

Piglet
28-Mar-07, 20:21
ooooo......sounds intreging....taps fingers on table....waiting for mine....lol

Which are you waiting for the diet coke or the letter ;) :lol:

jekyll n hyde
28-Mar-07, 20:33
the can of coke what else....piglet....now now....lol....lol...chuckling my head off:Razz

danc1ngwitch
28-Mar-07, 20:42
the can of coke what else....piglet....now now....lol....lol...chuckling my head off
If you wish a letter i will write for you, hmmmm, puts my hand to my chin, my thumb gently stroking the soft skin.
sticking out my tongue i can taste the sweetness of the diet coke on my lips, oh no now i have wet them, oh me an my wet lips[lol] ok ok ok
it's the Org i am in, lol not some deep dark hole.:eek:

Piglet
28-Mar-07, 20:48
Thats good jekyll n hyde thats what i thought u were on aboot.

pmsl danc1ngwitch :eek: [lol]

lasher
28-Mar-07, 22:43
Don't know how ye can drink diet coke, i think it is disgusting has to be full fat for me!!

Froggie
28-Mar-07, 23:02
The only good thing about Diet coke is the men stripping off in the adverts:p

Cattach
30-Mar-07, 16:37
Oh the silly things we notice when were bored[lol]

Seem to recall you were conern about diet - healthy eating etc in another thread. Drinking coke!!!!! Full of chemicals even if diet coke - just think about what it is doing to your stomach - you must have heard how effectively to 'cleans' bronze coin.

lasher
30-Mar-07, 16:56
Seem to recall you were conern about diet - healthy eating etc in another thread. Drinking coke!!!!! Full of chemicals even if diet coke - just think about what it is doing to your stomach - you must have heard how effectively to 'cleans' bronze coin.
Think i'm right in saying that diet coke is actually worse for you than normal stuff due to some of the ingredients.

Angela
30-Mar-07, 17:18
Think i'm right in saying that diet coke is actually worse for you than normal stuff due to some of the ingredients.

I think that's right -most diet/low cal products have artificial sweeteners, don't they:confused I try to avoid them anyway!

The_man_from_del_monte
30-Mar-07, 17:27
If you wish a letter i will write for you, hmmmm, puts my hand to my chin, my thumb gently stroking the soft skin.
sticking out my tongue i can taste the sweetness of the diet coke on my lips, oh no now i have wet them, oh me an my wet lips[lol] ok ok ok
it's the Org i am in, lol not some deep dark hole.

You sure you haven't got a pint of whisky mixed in with that there diet coke? ;)

danc1ngwitch
30-Mar-07, 17:36
You sure you haven't got a pint of whisky mixed in with that there diet coke?
lmao swipes ma brow, i thought oh no here goe's another like catloch<< taking offence cause i drank a meesly can oh coke[lol] rattlin on about health an salt an all sorts ops nope that sweeties:roll: <<< never pleasing some negitive ppls lol

Angela
30-Mar-07, 17:46
lmao swipes ma brow, i thought oh no here goe's another like catloch<< taking offence cause i drank a meesly can oh coke rattlin on about health an salt an all sorts ops nope that sweeties:roll:<<< never pleasing some negitive ppls lol

Can't be doing you too much harm, danc1ingwitch, aren't you the lady with the full set of perfect gnashers :lol:

danc1ngwitch
30-Mar-07, 19:04
i do i have a full set and not one fillin in my mouth, guess i'm doin sumthin right;)

Semiazas
30-Mar-07, 20:15
I too was drinking a can of Diet coke today and found a bogey on the ring-pull. Just my big nose I guess, funny the things you notice when you are bored of reading even more inane threads...

...Just kidding DW.

I'm actually quite fond of the very random threads that seem to pop up on here as they show how unique this part of the world is, even in Cyberspace.

Either that, or how strange we all are.

:D

danc1ngwitch
30-Mar-07, 22:13
I too was drinking a can of Diet coke today and found a bogey on the ring-pull. Just my big nose I guess, funny the things you notice when you are bored of reading even more inane threads...

...Just kidding DW.

I'm actually quite fond of the very random threads that seem to pop up on here as they show how unique this part of the world is, even in Cyberspace.

Either that, or how strange we all are.

:D
thank goodness that there are people that can take random and insane things in their stride. I wouldna swop me for to be no body else, i am glad there are people like US who make certain things unique x