PDA

View Full Version : Gay Adoption.right Or Wrong.?

justine
21-Mar-07, 12:25
I have been reading the news and i noticed that it is going into LORDS about the right for gay couple being allowed to adopt children......I know of many cases of married couples not being able to adopt because the woman was recieving IVF treatment...Do we think it should be allowed for gay couples to be given the right to adopt...I think for the childs sake no,....I will probably get it for this about the rights for all people to adopt...What do you think?

Penelope Pitstop
21-Mar-07, 12:29
I have been reading the news and i noticed that it is going into LORDS about the right for gay couple being allowed to adopt children......I know of many cases of married couples not being able to adopt because the woman was recieving IVF treatment...Do we think it should be allowed for gay couples to be given the right to adopt...I think for the childs sake no,....I will probably get it for this about the rights for all people to adopt...What do you think?

Was this thread not battered out a few weeks ago on the org??

golach
21-Mar-07, 12:32

Justine this was hammered out a few weeks ago
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=22049&page=11&highlight=adoption

Angela
21-Mar-07, 12:35
Was this thread not battered out a few weeks ago on the org??

It was indeed, perhaps justine missed it?

I think the subject was pretty much done to death and doesn't warrant another thread.

j4bberw0ck
21-Mar-07, 13:04
Justine, this was another highly-charged thread (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=22049) which makes some interesting (and some nonsensical :lol: ) points.

The link should take you to it.

justine
21-Mar-07, 13:31
cheers jabberwoky, i had not seen the thread before.....So obviously i should never had said...sorry guys...

j4bberw0ck
21-Mar-07, 14:36
Most of us have done it at some stage or another..... don't worry. :lol:

danc1ngwitch
21-Mar-07, 14:49
[lol] yep an how different we all are, so here we go again:eek:

percy toboggan
21-Mar-07, 20:17
An easy mistake to make given the title of the other thread, where indeed the subject was 'battered' and bounced back and forth.
Summat to do with Catholic church crucifyin' folk, I recall.

Penelope Pitstop
22-Mar-07, 11:51
cheers jabberwoky, i had not seen the thread before.....So obviously i should never had said...sorry guys...

Don't worry about it. If you miss a couple of days on the org you can easy miss a thread!! lol