PDA

View Full Version : Jack family

Bruce MacMillan
20-Apr-05, 03:04
Looking for info on Jack family of Dunnet. My g-ggrandfather Sinclair Jack married Isabella Manson. They had ten children William,Jacobina,Donald, John,Elizabeth, Isabella,Alexander, Jane, Jessie and Sutherland. My wife and I are visiting Thurso and area in May and would like to find the home they grew up in called Jack's Cottage. Any info would be appreciated.

thanks,
Bruce MacMillan

Donald W MacDonald
01-May-05, 19:23
Hi i
My name is Donald MacDonald i live in Barrock about 3 miles from Dunnet
I was asking to-day about Jack's House and i think i know where it is
but i am going to ask a 91year old man.hope this reaches you before you leave for scotland.
donald

Bruce MacMillan
13-May-05, 20:47
thanks for your reply Donald. I'm in London now and have found internet access to reply to my emails. If you find out anything please let me know as I will be in Thurso in about 10 days.

thanks,
Bruce

Donald W MacDonald
17-May-05, 19:19
thanks for your reply Donald. I'm in London now and have found internet access to reply to my emails. If you find out anything please let me know as I will be in Thurso in about 10 days.

thanks,
Bruce
Thank you for getting in touch I had made a few inquiries about the jack's houseit is still inhabited will make more enquiries now that you have responded to my e-mail,when you arrive in Thorso give me a ring on 01847 851264
Donald

Donald W MacDonald
19-May-05, 13:25

thanks,
Bruce
Thank you for getting in touch I had made a few inquiries about the jack's houseit is still inhabited will make more enquiries now that you have responded to my e-mail,when you arrive in Thorso give me a ring on 01847 851264
Donald
:lol: Good news Bruce,I have eyeballed your ancestal cottage but have had no contact with present occupiers.Hope to hear from you soon
Donald :Razz