PDA

View Full Version : More Middle East Horror

Tubthumper
20-Aug-14, 17:16
News of a brutal beheading coming from the middle east. What do these barbarians hope to achieve?

mi16
20-Aug-14, 18:07
They are a touch annoyed by the USA
It was a Brit that did the beheading

Heisenberg
20-Aug-14, 20:28
They are a touch annoyed by the USAIt was a Brit that did the beheadingapparently there are over 500 UK nationals fighting on the 'wrong' side !

Tubthumper
20-Aug-14, 21:31
I don't get it. We're supposed to be allies yet they seem to think that medieval behaviour is fine. And our government just goes along with them. But oil's involved - does that make it ok?

mi16
20-Aug-14, 22:01
Who are we allies with?

budgeJ
20-Aug-14, 22:05
News of a brutal beheading coming from the middle east. What do these barbarians hope to achieve?

The guy in the video doing the head hacking was clearly English going by his name and accent. Let's not tar all foreigners with the same brush.

Heisenberg
20-Aug-14, 22:16
The guy in the video doing the head hacking was clearly English going by his name and accent. Let's not tar all foreigners with the same brush. as I said 500+ British nationals.

Phill
20-Aug-14, 22:25
One white, western guy gets beheaded and we're all outraged. Not so bothered about the countless thousands of brown people that have suffered horrific deaths.

gleeber
21-Aug-14, 20:40
I tried to avoid the picture but it was all over the papers today. The American knew what was coming and he had a look of defiance on his face. It should be a bloody message to the muslims of the world to wake up and sort that lot out. The guy who did that will need to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life and rightly so. Lots of peole will know him from his voice. He's had it. That's the only consolation.

Kenn
23-Aug-14, 00:13
What horrifies me is the hijacking of Islam by a bunch of fanatics. Europe has been there and has managed to move on, but these people have no compassion, no tolerance, no humanity and no understanding that they offend the very principles of Islam, they have stepped back into the dark ages.
They proclaim their faith as the one true faith and if that is the case what do they have to fear from any other?