PDA

View Full Version : Ideas needed please.........

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 21:49
Okay folks I need a little help. As you all know Weeboyagee has been a star and is letting me freeload for a little while and stay with him plus kids and oh did I mention Ive just bought three rabbits. Anyway to say thanks I have decided to renovate a little for him . He went away last week and I painted his livingroom :eek: He was so surprised and pleased he was a little speechless....I think he liked it .

I need some suggestions on where to renovate next ......any ideas .....keep it clean. Hes not back for a day or two so it has to be something simple..If it was you what would you appreciate being done for you ...or not.

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 21:52
I'm doing my little lobby at at the front door, it was a bit tatty but it's just been given a quick lick of paint and looks ace! Only took me a couple of hours and I've rearranged everything in it to make it tisy. What about a wee job like that lol

sam
17-Mar-07, 21:52
lol give his bedroom a nice make over for when he invites that someone special back ;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 21:53
mmmm but what design I thought tiger prints but maybe not. I am in his bedroom just now and he is in his spare room it only has a single bed........ :eek:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 21:55
How about doing the kitchen in a nice smoky grey colour, you could do it while cooking dinner. :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 21:56
I'm doing my little lobby at at the front door, it was a bit tatty but it's just been given a quick lick of paint and looks ace! Only took me a couple of hours and I've rearranged everything in it to make it tisy. What about a wee job like that lol

Kids have covered his lobby in bright chalk oooppsss I will probably have it off the wall by the time he gets back if not I have a pot of magnolia on standby.:lol: It was my fault realy I told them to go and play with their chalk but didnt specify where....

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 21:57
Kids have covered his lobby in bright chalk oooppsss I will probably have it off the wall by the time he gets back if not I have a pot of magnolia on standby.:lol: It was my fault realy I told them to go and play with their chalk but didnt specify where....
This guy must be someone special eh :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 21:59
How about doing the kitchen in a nice smoky grey colour, you could do it while cooking dinner. :eek:
Oh forgot to mention the kitchen was terracota but I dont do terracota so I have already painted that Natural Saffron..... he muttered a bit but soon got used to it. He also had tongue and groove in the bathroom but oopss thats firewood now. I think he loves having me around it makes things more interesting for him. :lol:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 21:59
No wonder he keeps on dissappearing for days on end. :eek: He's probably scared to come home. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:01
This guy must be someone special eh :lol:

Oh he is but I still cant find him a bride ....now theres an idea maybe I could move a young single female into the house one weekend hes away......any takers out there.

sam
lol maybe he is scared that you are gonna want to give him a make over :eek: [lol]

The_man_from_del_monte
If it was you what would you appreciate being done for you ...or not.

I'd love someone to tidy the garden up, paint the entire house, clean the drains, clean all the windows, clear the gutters etc. I'd appreciate that ;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:03
No wonder he keeps on dissappearing for days on end. :eek: He's probably scared to come home. :lol:

He was last heard off making his way to Mull Im starting to wonder if there is a chickie involved...... next he will be telling me he was off singing...yeh and Im the Queen of Sheeba hes left his organ at home so thats made me suspicious....

cuddlepop
Oh forgot to mention the kitchen was terracota but I dont do terracota so I have already painted that Natural Saffron..... he muttered a bit but soon got used to it. He also had tongue and groove in the bathroom but oopss thats firewood now. I think he loves having me around it makes things more interesting for him. :lol:
Is there any room still left to decorate:lol:
friends of ours went away on their honeymoon and came back to their cable end painted in Celtic colours.Guy is a big Rangers fan so quickly made them put it back to white paint.lol

sam
Oh he is but I still cant find him a bride ....now theres an idea maybe I could move a young single female into the house one weekend hes away......any takers out there.

lol why not advertise for a roommate/playmate for him ;)

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:04
lol maybe he is scared that you are gonna want to give him a make over :eek:
Bet he's freakin out lol[lol] - Alice I hope this is the start of something beautiful!

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:04
Oh he is but I still cant find him a bride ....now theres an idea maybe I could move a young single female into the house one weekend hes away......any takers out there.Hey, what a good idea. I was thinking I could do with a new house. I'll put the dogs and cats out tomorrow if that's ok and I'll move all my own stuff in on Tuesday.

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:05
I'd love someone to tidy the garden up, paint the entire house, clean the drains, clean all the windows, clear the gutters etc. I'd appreciate that ;)

No problem there Im multi talented just ask brother dear its like coming home to a different house each time hes away. :cool:

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:05
hes left his organ at home

Oooooh I say missus! http://www.rock-grotto.co.uk/smilies/shock.gif

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:06
He was last heard off making his way to Mull Im starting to wonder if there is a chickie involved...... next he will be telling me he was off singing...yeh and Im the Queen of Sheeba hes left his organ at home so thats made me suspicious....You'd think his organ would be essential for a good weekend away. :confused

sam
17-Mar-07, 22:08
He was last heard off making his way to Mull Im starting to wonder if there is a chickie involved...... next he will be telling me he was off singing...yeh and Im the Queen of Sheeba hes left his organ at home so thats made me suspicious....

lol maybe he will bring his chickie back with him to see him play his organ :roll: :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:08
Hey, what a good idea. I was thinking I could do with a new house. I'll put the dogs and cats out tomorrow if that's ok and I'll move all my own stuff in on Tuesday.

Pets Connie I forgot to mention he loves animals....anyway lets just arrange the wedding and have everything in order for when he comes back....You dont mind a quick romance do you I mean you can get to know each other on the Honeymoon :eek: and if things dont work out I can recommend a good lawyer, although the amount of time he spends away from this house you might be able to do him for desertion.
So what room do you think I should decorate for you both then. ;)

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:11
No problem there Im multi talented

You'd need to be ambidextrous, willing to do a 23 hour shift (unpaid) and cook the dinner at the same time...........

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:11
lol maybe he will bring his chickie back with him to see him play his organ :roll: :lol:
Ohh that would be fun I would line the kids up and bribe them to scream daddy at him that would freak her out..........him too probably

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:13
You'd need to be ambidextrous, willing to do a 23 hour shift (unpaid) and cook the dinner at the same time...........

Is that all..... well realy that would be no problem to a woman of my calibre ;)
I thought they abolished slavery or maybe we should start a debate about that. :Razz

sam
17-Mar-07, 22:13
Ohh that would be fun I would line the kids up and bribe them to scream daddy at him that would freak her out..........him too probably
lol that would be soooo funny :lol:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:14
Pets Connie I forgot to mention he loves animals....anyway lets just arrange the wedding and have everything in order for when he comes back....You dont mind a quick romance do you I mean you can get to know each other on the Honeymoon :eek: and if things dont work out I can recommend a good lawyer, although the amount of time he spends away from this house you might be able to do him for desertion.
So what room do you think I should decorate for you both then. ;)Dont worry too much about the decorating, my brothers will do it when they move in. It's okay if it dosnt work out, I'm sure he'll find somewhere else. What about the credit cards, when do I get to use them?

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:15
I thought they abolished slavery

Slavery?? I thought the job description was quite fair, you do realise you'd get one hours rest per day?? LUXURY!

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:15
Maybe I should just fill his garden with kids toys and swings ....hes so proud of his grass though! :confused

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:16
I'd love to see his face!

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:17
I'd love to see his face!

What about his organ? ;)

<Blimey this is like a Carry On sketch>

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:18
....hes so proud of his grass though! :confused
OMG drugs!! My mothers gonna have a hissy fit when I tell her who I'm kipping up with. :eek:

sam
17-Mar-07, 22:18
Dont worry too much about the decorating, my brothers will do it when they move in. It's okay if it dosnt work out, I'm sure he'll find somewhere else. What about the credit cards, when do I get to use them?

lol you forgot to mention all your kids ;) [lol]

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:19
hes so proud of his grass though! :confused

I'll come and cut down his grass for him, is it ripe? ;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:20
Dont worry too much about the decorating, my brothers will do it when they move in. It's okay if it dosnt work out, I'm sure he'll find somewhere else. What about the credit cards, when do I get to use them?
Oh Connie hes so good at giving out his cards....and cash. On Christmas eve he took me to the pub and started to buy me a few drinks anyway... the wooosseee that he is he wandered off and left me at the bar...in no time my glass was empty and as I did not have my purse with me ( on purpose ) I shouted over to him to get me a refill .....imagine my surprise when he just chucked over his wallet and told me to help myself. Connie hes such a catch honest.:roll:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:20
lol you forgot to mention all your kids ;) [lol]
3 goats and 11 kids, they'll make short work of the kitchen units.

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:21
Hey Alice you should get him on her to defend himself!

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:21
Connie hes such a catch honest.:roll:

Does he do men? ;) I'm looking for a mans intellect in a female body.

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:22
I's ok, I'm his new wife and I'll talk for him now. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:24
Slavery?? I thought the job description was quite fair, you do realise you'd get one hours rest per day?? LUXURY!

Im speechless honestly I didnt think such gentlemen still existed you are so right it does sound such a good job I humbly accept.....anyway when Weeboyagee gets home this time I may need new board and lodgings....after all once Connie and her brothers move in there wont be room for me. ;) kids and rabbits. :eek:

sam
17-Mar-07, 22:24

lol eyes off he's connie's :lol:

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:26
lol eyes off he's connie's :lol:

Wig on, lipstick on, skirt on.... ready to roll! whoops, hold on I forgot to stuff a couple of coconuts in me bra.....

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:26
I'll come and cut down his grass for him, is it ripe?

:lol: :lol: oh yes

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:27
I's ok, I'm his new wife and I'll talk for him now. :lol:
You go girl![lol]

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:28
Wig on, lipstick on, skirt on.... ready to roll! whoops, hold on I forgot to stuff a couple of coconuts in me bra.....
I've got a cople of sock I can stuff doon my trousers if that turns you on. :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:29

That will teach him to leave me home alone bored and in front of a computer with you lot for company. I rest his defence :lol:

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:30
That will teach him to leave me home alone bored and in front of a computer with you lot for company. I rest his defence :lol:
Yeah but where is he??

sam

lol, never had you down as a cross dresser before now a will think of you in a different light :lol:

connieb19
Anyway, where's this organ of his? Any chance I could get a look? :eek:

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:31
I've got a cople of sock I can stuff doon my trousers if that turns you on. :eek:

erm, not particularly.... a couple of cobs of buttered sweetcorn maybe..... "socks" definitely not, that's perverted ;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:31

Oh dear Connie will set her brothers on you if your not carefull.....

Me thinks your looking for the impossible. :lol:

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:32
If your read this weeks Closer mag you wouldn't be wanting anything to do with his organ lol[lol]

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:33

Me thinks your looking for the impossible. :lol:Haha, my brothers aren't that way inclined...i don't think. :eek:

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:33
never had you down as a cross dresser before

I'm always angry when I put my clothes on ;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:34
Yeah but where is he??

Singing in Mull thats his story. :roll: Due home Sunday or Monday so I thought I would give him a surprise but at this rate I reckon it will be more like a heart attack. :eek:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:35
If your read this weeks Closer mag you wouldn't be wanting anything to do with his organ lol[lol]Why not? :eek: What gossip have I missed in Closer this week?

The_man_from_del_monte

What are they...... dobermans or rottweilers? ;)

sam
I'm always angry when I put my clothes on ;)

Ah so your the naked rambler lol:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:36
If your read this weeks Closer mag you wouldn't be wanting anything to do with his organ lol[lol]
What have we missed :roll:

sam
17-Mar-07, 22:38
Singing in Mull thats his story. :roll: Due home Sunday or Monday so I thought I would give him a surprise but at this rate I reckon it will be more like a heart attack. :eek:

if the forecast is anything to go by you have extra time on your hands

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:38
A guy who is obssed with his organ!

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:39
What are they...... dobermans or rottweilers? ;)OOOOOOH, that's below the belt lol. :mad: lol

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:40
So do you think it should be the front room or the garden.....need to finish the bathroom as well as I have started to put the shower in above the bath....maybe if Im lucky he will get snowed in over in Mull that will give me a wee while longer to get his new wife moved in and his rooms decorated.:cool:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:41
A guy who is obssed with his organ!Tell me a guy who's not. :eek:

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:42
Tell me a guy who's not. :eek:
The- Man form.....haha[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:44

Quick thinking :lol:

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:46

I'd forgotten I even had one till you mentioned it........ goes to check if it's still there....... hmmmmmm, a bit dusty and rusty but I think it could stay play a tune if I coaxed it :D

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:48
I was thinking of putting a big trampoline in the garden for the kids.....the only problem is that his house is so close to the Smiddy that I reckon it would be too much of a temptation to one or two people late on in the evening after a night in the pub. :eek: What do you think temptation or not?

The_man_from_del_monte
Quick thinking :lol:

Yes, quite an achievement for a woman.... well done Sweetpea ;)

connieb19
I'd forgotten I even had one till you mentioned it........ goes to check if it's still there....... hmmmmmm, a bit dusty and rusty but I think it could stay play a tune if I coaxed it :DHave you got a mooth organ? I used to get a good tune out of one but that was a while back. :confused

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:49
If it was me I'd be on it like a shot.

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:51
I was thinking of putting a big trampoline in the garden for the kids.....the only problem is that his house is so close to the Smiddy that I reckon it would be too much of a temptation to one or two people late on in the evening after a night in the pub. :eek: What do you think temptation or not?Easier and cheaper just to jump on the beds. :Razz

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:51
OOOOOOH, that's below the belt lol. :mad: lol

Woof! http://www.rock-grotto.co.uk/smilies/devil2.gif

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 22:52
Easier and cheaper just to jump on the beds. :Razz
It would be a different kind of jumping I'd do on his beds[lol]

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:53
Woof! http://www.rock-grotto.co.uk/smilies/devil2.gif
Is that yourself you're describing? You've mad a wee spelling mistake though. :lol:

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:53
Have you got a mooth organ? I used to get a good tune out of one but that was a while back. :confused

No, just the conventional pipe organ... I need someone pumping the bellows to get it going.... requires a fair bit of puff :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:54
Easier and cheaper just to jump on the beds.

I threw out his double bed when I moved in and put bunk beds in their place :eek: ........see he realy is loving having me around the place. Chucked his telly in the loft and his glass top coffee table as kids and glass dont mix .

What else did I do ....let me think and I will remember. :confused

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:55

More like pole dancing?

On the subject of poles this geezer at the olympic games walks up to athlete.... "are you a Pole Vaulter?" "no, I'm Russian and how did you know my name is Walter?"

<time for me medication I think>

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:56

Bunkbeds :eek:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 22:56
I threw out his double bed when I moved in and put bunk beds in their place :eek: ........see he realy is loving having me around the place. Chucked his telly in the loft and his glass top coffee table as kids and glass dont mix .

What else did I do ....let me think and I will remember. :confusedHmm, it is a bit difficult to jump on the bunk beds, the couch will do instead.

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 22:58
The Del_Monte organ in all it's glory:

I sit on the stool (dead centre) playing it and the assistant sits on the stool (to the right of the organ) pumping the bellows :Razz

Actually I feel a Bach fugue in G minor moment coming on...........

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 22:58
<time for me medication I think>

Did I mention i work in a pharmacy..... ;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 23:01
Hmm, it is a bit difficult to jump on the bunk beds, the couch will do instead.

Your okay there the couch is still here I havent got rid of it yet although it is a bit on the small side but then again so is his sitting room. :) Not that I am complaining to me just now its home. :lol:

connieb19
17-Mar-07, 23:02

http://www.whissonsett.com/images/organ.jpg

I sit on the stool (dead centre) playing it and the assistant sits on the stool (to the right of the organ) pumping the bellows :Razz

Actually I feel a Bach fugue in G minor moment coming on...........WOW, I'm impressed.

Alice, how am I supposed to fit my 3 brothers in bunk beds?
Ok I've got to go, got to get to Tesco before Closer is all sold out lol.

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 23:04

http://www.whissonsett.com/images/organ.jpg

Actually I feel a Bach fugue in G minor moment coming on...........

Sent you a pm

sweetpea
17-Mar-07, 23:06
WOW, I'm impressed.

Ok I've got to go, got to get to Tesco before Closer is all sold out lol.
The story is called 'My Granny Wife'[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 23:11
Gosh folks thanks so far for your input into what room to do next let me see if I have everything now

I have managed to get Weeboyagee a new wife, some pets, a couple of brothers in law, his grass cut, bedroom suggestions, his credit cards maxed out, cant think of anything else........I might however be looking for different lodgings until my new house is built. :lol: Its been a nice Saturday night in dont you think I have achieved so much.:eek:

The_man_from_del_monte
17-Mar-07, 23:16
Sent you a pm

Yup and I answered. I think it only fair to tell everyone else the truth Alice...... I don't own an organ. I do own a kazoo though (picked it up in woolworths years ago) and am quite an accomplished kazoo player in my own right (I play psychedelic kazoo in a kind of free form, improvisational way) Please excuse my lies.... I've got delusions of granduer, and a degree of organ envy.... I blame it on my childhood and all those milk flake ads.

sam
17-Mar-07, 23:25
just think alice weeboyagee is such a source o entertainment even when he is nowhere in sight:lol:
now thats good entertainment, dunno if he would agree though ;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Mar-07, 23:33
just think alice weeboyagee is such a source o entertainment even when he is nowhere in sight
now thats good entertainment, dunno if he would agree though ;)
I agree Weeboyagee is such a gem at all times Connie should think herself lucky.....or not :lol:

x-baby-faced-angel-x
18-Mar-07, 11:48
Just an idea.......but Weeboyagee really does need a new oven, it's not the best at cooking pizzas as Alice In Blunderland will tell you;) sure mum:lol: xx

connieb19
18-Mar-07, 12:04
Just an idea.......but Weeboyagee really does need a new oven, it's not the best at cooking pizzas as Alice In Blunderland will tell you sure mum:lol: xx
it's not he oven, it's your mums cooking that's to blame. :D

connieb19
18-Mar-07, 12:06
The story is called 'My Granny Wife'[lol]I got up bright and early this morning especiallyto go and get Closer magazine, the story must be in last weeks one, so sweetpea, you'll need to fill us in on what it's about. :confused

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 12:07
Why have a dog and bark yourself as the saying goes....The Smiddy does lovely takeaway food so as I see it why should I cook living so close to the pub. See Connie another perk of living with Weeboyagee good pub grub on the doorstep. ;)

Rheghead
18-Mar-07, 12:10
If he has got a garden, how about planting a few plants and making his plot a wee bit pretty?

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 12:12
Ohh he has got a good size garden but I thought swings, sandpit, seesaw, chute and wendy house would give it the homely look :confused
Kids could help him tend the flowers though. His garden does look a bit bare.

connieb19
18-Mar-07, 12:13
Why have a dog and bark yourself as the saying goes....The Smiddy does lovely takeaway food so as I see it why should I cook living so close to the pub. See Connie another perk of living with Weeboyagee good pub grub on the doorstep. ;)
Not far to stagger home either, this is sounding better all the time. :D

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 12:14
Connie kids say they want a cousin......:eek:

Angela
18-Mar-07, 12:15
How about a nice new WELCOME mat?
That's once you've painted the front door of course :eek:

connieb19
18-Mar-07, 12:16
Connie kids say they want a cousin......:eek:
Can't they make do with a gerbil? :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 12:19
How about a nice new WELCOME mat?
That's once you've painted the front door of course :eek:

Now theres an idea ......what colour should we make the front door.? ..might as well throw in the windows too they are looking a bit tired they look to be mahogany at the momment come on folks suggestions please for colours. :lol:

x-baby-faced-angel-x
18-Mar-07, 12:22
Can't they make do with a gerbil? :eek:

Nah...we got rabbits.....want a cousin:D

connieb19
18-Mar-07, 12:22
Now theres an idea ......what colour should we make the front door.? ..might as well throw in the windows too they are looking a bit tired they look to be mahogany at the momment come on folks suggestions please for colours. :lol:
They do a nice tartan paint in Homebase. :D

x-baby-faced-angel-x
18-Mar-07, 12:24

I think we should start a new trend in Caithness........the new and improved balamory houses......start with Weeboyagee's :lol: I vote pink! windows included....maybe even e outside walls?....yeah?

connieb19
18-Mar-07, 12:28
I think we should start a new trend in Caithness........the new and improved balamory houses......start with Weeboyagee's :lol: I vote pink! windows included....maybe even e outside walls?....yeah?Something like this?

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2006/04/12/1144854969_7094.jpg

Angela
18-Mar-07, 12:30
you can't beat purple with orange spots, imo :D

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 12:33
Something like this?

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2006/04/12/1144854969_7094.jpg
Connie the kids love you thats their favourite colour ...dont think I will have the whole house transformed to that standard by the time he gets home.

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 12:35
you can't beat purple with orange spots, imo

Angela by the time Weeboyagee gets home sttles down to catch up on the org , realises hes been Saturday nights topic of conversation I will be seeing purple with orange spots. :lol: Nah he loves it realy makes him feel kinda ....missed. :confused

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 21:27
Connie where are you ? Your husband to be is home and looking for his dinner!!!!! :eek: :lol:

x-baby-faced-angel-x
18-Mar-07, 21:46
Connie.......i asked Weeboyagee for a cousin but he said i would have til make do with a gerbil:~( ...........but dont worry! I will manage til convince him;)

Angela
18-Mar-07, 22:17
Connie where are you ? Your husband to be is home and looking for his dinner!!!!! :eek:

What, alice, you haven't made the poor man's dinner?
Well...I hope you had that WELCOME mat out, plus the red carpet rolled right down the path to meet him..:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
18-Mar-07, 22:36
What, alice, you haven't made the poor man's dinner?
Well...I hope you had that WELCOME mat out, plus the red carpet rolled right down the path to meet him..:lol:

Did make him dinner put there was one extra child sitting at the dinner table I hadnt counted on so she got his....
As for the red carpet you gotta be kiddin he would expect that on his every return.....
I did have a welcoming smile for him...well I was really laughing at the thought of his reaction when he logged on to the org but he was giggling as he read the posts..
I think he has a soft spot for Connie but dont let on ;)