PDA

View Full Version : Deleting posts

caithgal
19-Aug-14, 17:23
Can anyone tell me how to do this please?

jacko
19-Aug-14, 17:27
At the bottom of your post go to edit then it will give you a choice. you can only edit / delete your own posts and i think there a time limit on when the post was made where you can do this.

mi16
19-Aug-14, 17:42
There is a lot of thus going in here, especially ones that threaten national security.

caithgal
19-Aug-14, 18:50
Thanks will have a look

caithgal
19-Aug-14, 18:52
Can you not delete threads started if someone has posted on it?

jacko
19-Aug-14, 19:02
Can you not delete threads started if someone has posted on it?
nope cant be done. but if it s an offensive post pm a mod.??

mi16
19-Aug-14, 19:03
best ask the gruppenfuhrer, the rules seem a touch wooly

caithgal
19-Aug-14, 19:26
Cheers for the info. I have emailed Moira. Is she the only moderator? How do I get in touch with them?

jacko
19-Aug-14, 20:09
Cheers for the info. I have emailed Moira. Is she the only moderator? How do I get in touch with them?

beats me . they usually get in touch with me. :lol: look for org gestapo .the tel no for the org boss. (0) 1955 604648

Heisenberg
19-Aug-14, 22:22
There is a lot of thus going in here, especially ones that threaten national security. aye, what happened to the cake thread? And is BG still about?

Moira
19-Aug-14, 22:41

Hi caithgal,
The post on the Pets Forum which you PM'd me about had already been removed by one of the Admin.

You can report any post on the forums by clicking the Red Triangle at the bottom of the post.

Hope this helps.

caithgal
20-Aug-14, 09:57
Ok Moira many thanks for that

mi16
20-Aug-14, 10:41
aye, what happened to the cake thread? And is BG still about?I believe he is, just assisting the authorities with their enquiries in Guantanamo!Not sure we are allowed to discuss it though, I am awaiting a tap on the door from the men in black to erase it from my memory.