PDA

View Full Version : Icetech freezers/Norfrost moved to County Durham by John Russell Haulage

Jerrico
17-Aug-14, 23:39
New Norfrost website, John Russell still on the board of directors? http://www.norfrost.co.uk/ http://www.norfrost.co.uk/accessibility

captain chaos
18-Aug-14, 12:57
Not exactly sure what you mean by " Norfrost moved to County Durham by John Russell Haulage " that it was moved by his lorries or that he moved the company South.

The internals of the factory were bought by EBAC and moved to their factory.

Again a quick 10 second check of company directors on line would show John Russell is not a director of EBAC, the owner of the NORFROST brand name and Norfrost Ltd is a dissolved company.

So no, he is not still a Director.

Jerrico
18-Aug-14, 15:14
Something certainly stinks maybe over the closing of Icetech Freezers, maybe too freighted to say logistics in the far north is to expensive, a nightmare, a money drain; moving the factory legitimately would deem more expensive than running the company into the ground. To be successful in business you need to have no conscience with no moral compass. Mr Russell can not outright own the Norfrost Brand he can still have say on how the company should be run. Mr Russell conveniently happens to be Human Resources Consultant Director of EBAC.

Bobinovich
18-Aug-14, 15:25
To be successful in business you need to have no conscience with no moral compass.

That's a wide-ranging and very negative generalisation which, as a businessman myself, I feel is wholly incorrect :mad:. There may be some like that but the vast majority I've encountered are most definitely not...

budgeJ
18-Aug-14, 15:56
Something certainly stinks maybe over the closing of Icetech Freezers

How come ? The business had already had its day under the Grants. If these guys think they can make something out of the assets then good luck to them - it's their money and their assets.

To be successful in business you need to have no conscience with no moral compass.

Well there's a comment from someone how's clearly got a jaded and bitter perspective. Who is it that you work for currently - you must be happy to take their generosity ?

bounce
18-Aug-14, 17:22
you will get more of that if vote goes for yes

squidge
18-Aug-14, 17:38
More of what?

Jeremyfoster
19-Aug-14, 01:42
What a load of total rubbish!