PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams

Kevin Milkins
12-Aug-14, 08:37
Sad to hear that Robin Williams has died, a very funny man that did battle with himself.

Mork to Mindy, out.:(

pig whisperer
12-Aug-14, 20:27
Sadly the demons won, he has made me laugh for many years, a bright light has gone out

squidge
13-Aug-14, 00:05
For anyone facing a long black night remember the Samaritans are there 24 hours a day and will listen without judging. 08457 90 90 90

Please talk to someone

Heisenberg
13-Aug-14, 09:14
For anyone facing a long black night remember the Samaritans are there 24 hours a day and will listen without judging. 08457 90 90 90 Please talk to someonehere here squidge, its always 'good to talk' 08457 90 90 90

Kevin Milkins
13-Aug-14, 09:29
I worked in the funeral industry for a number of years and suicide was a very sad part of what we had to deal with. Having got to know the family or relatives that are left behind and the circumstances of the tragedy, it always made me wonder of how different things might have been if only they could have talked it through.
I'm sure many would have come out the other side and lived a normal and happy life.

cherokee
13-Aug-14, 20:33
Well said "squidge" and I also agree with Kevin's input too. We never really know what goes on in people's lives and how much they may mentally suffer alone.

I feel so sorry for Robin Williams' family !!! God bless them X