PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything more anoying!

Angel
03-Aug-14, 22:32
Than a poorly perforated toilet roll?...Angel...

Kodiak
04-Aug-14, 01:23

Yes there is............That is having NO Toilet at all. :eek:

susie
04-Aug-14, 04:37
A poorly perforated loo roll is certain to increase the tension in anyone's lavatory. There seem to be more around than in times past.

Kodiak raises an interesting point though, for my part no toilet is one of the gateways to Nirvana! All those nasty curves and crevices to clean, yuk, yuk, yuk.

Give me the wide open countryside and a docken leaf any day.

Chook a demus
04-Aug-14, 09:05
Thin loo roll is the devils work ....Nuff said no need to elaborate

golach
04-Aug-14, 10:01
Army issue "shiny" loo roll.....whoever invented it needs taken out....and not for a drink either! as for unperforated loo roll, spare a though for the supervisor on duty during an entire production nightshift of 260,000 loo rolls with NO perforations......sh** was the last word on his mind!

Government issue toilet paper was dual purpose, shiny side for commisioned ranks, rough side for non commisioned, oh the memories.

Tilly Teckel
04-Aug-14, 11:52

People who put the toilet roll on the holder facing the wrong way :mad:

squidge
04-Aug-14, 12:23
I used to bring it home too for tracing paper when I was a wee girl! It was great! Wasn't it called IZAL toilet roll?

Big Gaz
04-Aug-14, 13:15
People who put the toilet roll on the holder facing the wrong way :mad:

must be tricky trying to fit a toilet roll into a holder behind your back :eek:

or you could just........ pull it from the back......[smirk]

Big Gaz
04-Aug-14, 13:19
I used to bring it home too for tracing paper when I was a wee girl! It was great! Wasn't it called IZAL toilet roll?

Do you mean this?

personally i think it would be a smoother feel on the rear if you used this.....

Chook a demus
04-Aug-14, 15:48
Government issue toilet paper was dual purpose, shiny side for commisioned ranks, rough side for non commisioned, oh the memories.Sounds like you're trying to start a smear campaign for commissioned officers !

susie
04-Aug-14, 15:53
Sounds like you're trying to start a smear campaign for commissioned officers !

Was Bismarck a commissioned officer?

barmar62
04-Aug-14, 16:15
******Plenty******

Angel
04-Aug-14, 23:09
Facing out Tilly of course...Angel...

orkneycadian
05-Aug-14, 07:41
Is there anything more annoying!

Yes. Blocked drains caused by far too much toilet roll flushed down them. Seems to be connected to the sex of the occupants of the house....

All the problems could be solved by having public toilet style toilet roll dispensers that issue one sheet at a time, with a 10 minute delay before the next sheet is issued! Then there would be no complaints over perforations, which way round its hung or how many rolls they flush each time.

Murdo
08-Aug-14, 13:05
People who can't spell annoying

jacko
08-Aug-14, 13:28
people who write about a lot of crap. :lol:...hope thats not masking for .. lol you know what.

2little2late
10-Aug-14, 14:44
I would never use recycled toilet paper either. Unsure as to what the brown bits in the paper are.

ebenezer
10-Aug-14, 15:19
Too many people on here making backsides of themselves.