PDA

View Full Version : Which Glass person are you?

Rheghead
18-May-14, 22:01
Are you a glass half full or a glass half empty sort of person? :lol:

susie
19-May-14, 03:57
Usually I have half a glass to start with so I'm not sure if it counts!
This means I can have 2 glasses without getting too hiccuppy.
It also means that I am less likely to spill the contents!
Philosophically speaking, what does this mean? Am I afraid to go the whole hog in the rest of my life? That could well be true.
Thanks Rheghead for making me 'think' for a wee while. Cheery hiccups.

captain chaos
19-May-14, 18:58
"An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be" [lol]

Wizzbang
20-May-14, 06:31
I can't see how it is possible to have half empty.
If its empty then its zero and you cannot have half of zero

Kodiak
20-May-14, 11:13
Since I tale 16 different types of Medication a Day, I am not allowed to drink, Alcohol would clash with most of them and that would not be good.

mi16
20-May-14, 16:45
Since I tale 16 different types of Medication a Day, I am not allowed to drink, Alcohol would clash with most of them and that would not be good.If you don't drink you die

George Brims
21-May-14, 22:07
"An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be" [lol]
A physicist will tell you the glass is not half-full, but full, half with water and half with air.
It's also interesting to note that this being a Caithness org, everyone is assuming some sort of booze, not water :lol:

joxville
23-May-14, 00:59
I'm a glass half full, however for those saying half empty, I suggest you pour it into a smaller glass! ;)