PDA

View Full Version : Independence Debate with Lesley Riddoch and other guests - MacKays Hotel, 21st May

weeboyagee
04-May-14, 17:39
Just to let everyone know that there will be an independence debate open to the general public in the MacKays Hotel, Wick on Wednesday 21st May starting at 7pm with one of the guests in attendance being Lesley Riddoch.

Everyone will be welcome, especially those who are currently undecided. Please note this is not a Yes Scotland, or Better Together badged event, there will be folks from both sides of thought there to answer questions and get involved in discussing and debating the question facing us on 18th September 2014.

Lesley Riddoch, Broadcaster and Journalist and author of her new book "Blossom", will be there along with other prominent representatives of both sides of the debate. All the guests warmly invite you to attend and ask questions.

Hope as many can come along as possible. Feel free to promote this event to others who may be interested.

WBG :cool:

gerry4
04-May-14, 21:53
Sounds a great evening. I think Lesley Riddoch's views are some of the best of the debate. WHo else will be speaking?

gerry4
05-May-14, 09:47
This is part of Lesley's book tour for her book Blossom & as said not part of the Yes Scotland group. From all reports I have read of the tour they are very interesting talks with a good range of other guests.

weeboyagee
05-May-14, 15:09
Other guests include Angus Brendan MacNeill MP for the Western Isles and some of our local councillors. I'll let you know of other guests as the information becomes available to me. I know also that the evening will be presided over by Mr Pat Kieran MBE from Reay. I think the evening is going to be an excellent discussion evening, full of interest, and will be very informative.

WBG :cool:

weeboyagee
12-May-14, 18:48
It's all happening in Wick on the evening of Wednesday 21st May. Here is the poster for the public event in the MacKay's Hotel with Lesley Riddoch from 7pm - 9pm. Everyone welcome.