PDA

View Full Version : any desent men out there

shanstar
21-Feb-07, 10:35
I thought I had found the perfect man but it turns out all he wanted from me and the kids was money once it was gone so was he he didn't want to know anymore are there any desent men out there left or are they all the same:( I thought he was desent as he looked after his aging parents but it just shows you you cann't trust anyone

stratman
21-Feb-07, 11:59
I am sorry that you have been treated so badly. There are decent ones among us. It is difficult to trust people but sometimes you have to.

Angela
21-Feb-07, 12:45
Of course there are many, many decent men, but it's hard to believe that when you've been let down badly. A guy that's been let down by a woman will feel just the same way.

This hurtful experience will have made you more wary, which isn't a bad thing maybe.

A new relationship's always a risk, somebody can seem trustworthy and turn out not to be.

Give yourself time to get over this bad experience, and next time perhaps take things a bit more slowly, so that your new man really earns your trust.

A good man will understand that :)

Good luck!

squidge
21-Feb-07, 12:54
They always say - before you meet a handsome prince you have to kiss a lot of toads and its soooooooooooooo true

sweetpea
21-Feb-07, 14:48
Sorry for your hurt but in my experience they are all the same, after something and when they get it they're off. Either that or they start out being really nice then scratch the surface and they change overnight. Waste of space most of them.

johno
21-Feb-07, 14:57
Sorry for your hurt but in my experience they are all the same, after something and when they get it they're off. Either that or they start out being really nice then scratch the surface and they change overnight. Waste of space most of them.

awe c,mon now sweet pea you cant tar all of us with the same brush
what about the the guy,s that have been happily wed for donkey,s years .
i guess that you have been hurt in the past , but no doubt sooner or later you will find happiness with someone. i hope so so that you can lose that chip of your shoulder . happy hunting
:~( :Razz

lassieinfife
21-Feb-07, 15:03
They always say - before you meet a handsome prince you have to kiss a lot of toads and its soooooooooooooo true

have to say I totally agree with this one...........kissed many a frog till the "Prince" came along ............ must say it took me 20 yrs though lol

rs 2k
21-Feb-07, 15:09

I use to think like that until 5years ago!!

I have been through 2 messy marriages with 4 kids at the end of it, single parent for a lot of years, then i met my now fiance, he means everything to me and he would do anything for me and my kids, i wish i had met him 20 yrs ago

He bought us a house and we all moved in together, he took on my kids, i wasn't working he was, we r still together and he is a really lovely guy

I am the happiest i have been in years, couldn't ask for anyone better

So the morale of the story is don't give up he is out there somewhere it might take 10 or 20 yrs but it is worth the wait :)

all guys aren't the same!!

obiron
21-Feb-07, 16:02
I thought I had found the perfect man but it turns out all he wanted from me and the kids was money once it was gone so was he he didn't want to know anymore are there any desent men out there left or are they all the same:( I thought he was desent as he looked after his aging parent but it just shows you you cann't trust anyone

there is decent men out there somewhere they just need to be found. you never know the right one could be the next guy you meet.

katarina
21-Feb-07, 16:07
I thought I had found the perfect man but it turns out all he wanted from me and the kids was money once it was gone so was he he didn't want to know anymore are there any desent men out there left or are they all the same:( I thought he was desent as he looked after his aging parent but it just shows you you cann't trust anyone

As soon as they start scrounging money off you, show them the door. The words 'could you lend me....' is a dead giveaway to a poor character. Better luck next time.

danc1ngwitch
21-Feb-07, 16:53
many a good person is hiden away within their homes. Some ppl never get out or av lost the interest in goin out due ta one reason or another. They stay outta sight and never get hitched.
I think that there is good people (guys) out there.
The ones that hurt u are the loosers...Do not loose faith, trust untill u av reason not to, an always be on gaurd xxx i am sorry ta hear of ur hurt :(

the nomad
21-Feb-07, 17:00
This all seems a bit one sided. Eveyone assuming it's the male that shallow and a waste of space. This is very much a two sided coin and with all due respect some of the lovely ladies are wired up to the moon particularly when it comes to the pennies. Nobody is perfect and often you need to look deeper than the odd fault.

Saying that though if he was scrounging money and not working you should have kicked him out.

Perhaps he thought that he was such a good catch that you should pay for him LOL, were you going out with a Gigolo? LOL:D

golach
21-Feb-07, 17:02
What a bunch of moaning wimen, do you think your the only ones that have ever been hard done by?
Men have been at the receiving end of female dishonesty since time began, just take Adam and Eve, as an example.
Grow up, wipe the tears, get on with your sad lives, and get off us males backs. :mad:

johno
21-Feb-07, 17:05
What a bunch of moaning wimen, do you think your the only ones that have ever been hard done by?
Men have been at the receiving end of female dishonesty since time began, just take Adam and Eve, as an example.
Grow up, wipe the tears, get on with your sad lives, and get off us males backs. :mad:
hear hear,[lol]

danc1ngwitch
21-Feb-07, 17:09
adam an eve, yep lets get started on adam, he ate the apple wea eve, from e tree o knowledge, an wot happened ta his knowledge??? men i roll ma eyes, we wimen need u all for one thing, hehehe ta help us eat e forbidden[lol]

squidge
21-Feb-07, 17:12
Ouch golach - that was a bit harsh!!!!

There is good and bad many of us have had bad experiences and when that happens it can be hard to see your way out of it. Dismissing us as moaning and sad is a bit harsh when someone has just had their heart broken, woman or man they are allowed to lick their wounds a bit. Most of the posts have been saying there are good and bad, there is hope for a lovely an to come along and they have been quite positive i thought. You shouldnt be quite so harsh old friend

sweetpea
21-Feb-07, 17:14
adam an eve, yep lets get started on adam, he ate the apple wea eve, from e tree o knowledge, an wot happened ta his knowledge??? men i roll ma eyes, we wimen need u all for one thing, hehehe ta help us eat e forbidden[lol]

totally agree and even then they can't always do that right either haha!!

Angela
21-Feb-07, 17:16
[quote=golach;192825]What a bunch of moaning wimen, do you think your the only ones that have ever been hard done by?
/quote]

Hope you're not including me here golach - as I said men can be hurt and taken advantage of by women just as much as the other way round.

There certainly are plenty of decent men out there...as I well know.
or as my mum used to say, a good man will turn up, when you're not looking for one! :D

sweetpea
21-Feb-07, 17:20
awe c,mon now sweet pea you cant tar all of us with the same brush
what about the the guy,s that have been happily wed for donkey,s years .
i guess that you have been hurt in the past , but no doubt sooner or later you will find happiness with someone. i hope so so that you can lose that chip of your shoulder . happy hunting
:~( :Razz
Don't worry johno I've got one but always on my guard where you lot are concerned haha and yes there are many happily married obviously to good women who got a grip of them and straightened them out first lol

fred
21-Feb-07, 17:25
One or two but there aint many of us left.

Billy Boy
21-Feb-07, 17:25
Don't worry johno I've got one but always on my guard where you lot are concerned haha and yes there are many happily married obviously to good women who got a grip of them and straightened them out first lol

lol maybe you never gave it long enough to straighten him out,me and mrs bb have been together for 15 loooooong years and she's still trying to straighten me out lol:lol:

chamb
21-Feb-07, 17:53
It depends what you are calling decent, i have been with my husband for 7 years in June and each and every day we talk or txt each other sweet things, bare in mind hes home each night at 6pm??? which he admits he has never been one to show his feelings, but he says he obviously hasnt been with the right person. Its nice to have someone tell you a good lot of times in a day they love you.

shanstar
21-Feb-07, 17:57
I gave him 5yrs of marrage and 2kids but all he did when the money came was take take take I did try to put him out but he would do something really special and I'd change my mind and no he doesn't work although he talked plenty about it still does from what I hear

danc1ngwitch
21-Feb-07, 18:43

Soothing words is what u need to hear, this man took money from you and that is bad enough, but from ur kids thats wrong. I read thread again and squidge is right its anothers heart.
This man should be ashamed of himself, he took a trusting person and used her... i am so sorry xxx

percy toboggan
21-Feb-07, 18:57
am I the only one who detests 'text' style presentation in 'ere.

or wot?

re:the thread........women , and men need to be much more selective and slower to commitment ie. 'moving in with' etc. Take your time. Life is a long song. Know someone properly before you think they're the person of your dreams. Oh! and nobody is ever quite that either, so lower your expectations a bit. I met my wife 37 years ago. It's been up and down, mostly level. Some great times , some bad and many completely average times. It's called life. She trusts me and I trust her - once each apiece. So far it's worked.

Trust: I couldn't fully trust anyone a second time. Could you?

Alice in Blunderland
21-Feb-07, 19:34
Okay girls nows your chance I happen to be looking at a decent fellow at this momment he eventually turned up after going missing this weekend:

Here we go..............
height ..... 6 2'
weight ..... 14 stone and getting less hes in training
Hair ...... Dark brown but greying nicely in areas oops and balding slightly

This guy girls has got it all ,his own teeth, his own hair ,and......... his own house.......
He drives a nice smart car just check out his avatar and has a very good job.
He is a non smoker and currently a non drinker has a great voice so can serenade you on the karaoke
He has no baggage as no-one has quite got him down the aisle yet, last would be candidate was a bit of a dummy :lol:

Has been house trained to a very high standard ie; no mucky drawers on the toilet floor, puts down the toilet seat, replaces lid on toothpaste and leaves no mess down the side, makes a great cup of tea and dresses to a high standard frequently full highland dress.

If this has got any of you young free single females out there interested then let me know as I can put a good word in for you.... hes sitting beside me.

Any takers send me a pm and I'll send you a photo. See girls there are decent blokes out there you just havent been looking well not on the org anyway. :lol:

cuddlepop
21-Feb-07, 20:15
There are decent men out there but they are few and far between.My other half was a close friend for years so I guess I knew how the ticked;)
Dont dispair better off without this scumbag

danc1ngwitch
21-Feb-07, 20:45
ok then, hmmmm[para] is he a he/she[lol]

golach
21-Feb-07, 20:51
Has been house trained to a very high standard ie; no mucky drawers on the toilet floor, puts down the toilet seat, replaces lid on toothpaste and leaves no mess down the side, makes a great cup of tea and dresses to a high standard frequently full highland dress.

Hence the No Mucky Drawers, now we all know WBG goes Commando [lol]

Sporran
21-Feb-07, 21:25
Okay girls nows your chance I happen to be looking at a decent fellow at this momment he eventually turned up after going missing this weekend:

Here we go..............
height ..... 6 2'
weight ..... 14 stone and getting less hes in training
Hair ...... Dark brown but greying nicely in areas oops and balding slightly

This guy girls has got it all ,his own teeth, his own hair ,and......... his own house.......
He drives a nice smart car just check out his avatar and has a very good job.
He is a non smoker and currently a non drinker has a great voice so can serenade you on the karaoke
He has no baggage as no-one has quite got him down the aisle yet, last would be candidate was a bit of a dummy :lol:

If this has got any of you young free single females out there interested then let me know as I can put a good word in for you.... hes sitting beside me.

Any takers send me a pm and I'll send you a photo. See girls there are decent blokes out there you just havent been looking well not on the org anyway. :lol:

Hmmm, so Weeboyagee is not so wee then, at 6ft 2ins! Sounds like a good catch, from what you've told us about him, Alice! :-)

Alice in Blunderland
21-Feb-07, 21:37
Hmmm, so Weeboyagee is not so wee then, at 6ft 2ins! Sounds like a good catch, from what you've told us about him, Alice! :-)

He is, He is come on girls no takers this is a once in a lifetime offer, a decent bloke thats what the thread is asking and here is one right under your nose.:lol: Did I mention hes got a great sister also.

connieb19
21-Feb-07, 21:44
He is, He is come on girls no takers this is a once in a lifetime offer, a decent bloke thats what the thread is asking and here is one right under your nose.:lol: Did I mention hes got a great sister also.Have you ever thought about auctioning him off as a slave for the day? :confused

Alice in Blunderland
21-Feb-07, 21:50
Have you ever thought about auctioning him off as a slave for the day?

Oh Connie I have many, many ,times imagine the sight of Weeboyagee in hancuffs.........:eek: :lol:

JAWS
21-Feb-07, 21:53
This problem cuts both ways. I kissed a 'Sleeping Beauty' and then had to get St. George to protect me! :eek:

Shanstar, I take it this happened fairly recently. It's always hard when somebody you really thought you could trust kicks you in the teeth. Things don't always turn out like that. If you look around you will see many couples who have been together for a lifetime.
Like anything else in life, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. The first thing to do is to make sure you are settled in your own mind before doing anything, if you don't then you will run the risk of making another mistake.

Take your time and make sure that you regain confidence in your own judgement before even thinking about "starting out" again. Don't rush, you might even decide you are happier without having a man in your life. If not then just take things slowly and make sure that you go in the direction that you want to go in, it's your life and it's your decision.

Take heart and good luck, whatever you decide to do in the future.

Ricco
21-Feb-07, 21:58

Oooh, ouch - Golach. That's a bit harsh, mon. I do know what you mean having been through a few 'dumps' myself but I got over them. Getting a lifetime partnership choice right is a very difficult business. The only advice I can offer is be more cautious where you wear your heart, keep coolish, Never part with money, goods, house, nothing on a big scale until you have seen the commitment. Even then, we all know that times and people can change, and that nothing is wholly secure.

I always feel sorry for thems that get their hearts broken and I am totally ashamed of having broken a couple myself. Thankfully there were no commitments and I took nothing material away.

may67
21-Feb-07, 21:59
Prehaps a 'caithness dating site' on the org would be a good idea??:)
Plenty of us single folk out here, not easy to meet people in caithness!

Angela
21-Feb-07, 22:33
Prehaps a 'caithness dating site' on the org would be a good idea??:)
Plenty of us single folk out here, not easy to meet people in caithness!

True, but it might be a long way for some of us to come for a blind date:roll:

sam
21-Feb-07, 23:24
He is, He is come on girls no takers this is a once in a lifetime offer, a decent bloke thats what the thread is asking and here is one right under your nose.:lol: Did I mention hes got a great sister also.

now now alice you will be advertising him in the for free section next, thats if you havent already;)

sam
21-Feb-07, 23:26
Have you ever thought about auctioning him off as a slave for the day? :confused

connie what a good idea especially with red nose day coming up soon, raise some money for charity :lol:

johno
21-Feb-07, 23:47
aye yer no far wrong there ;)

Alice in Blunderland
21-Feb-07, 23:51
now now alice you will be advertising him in the for free section next, thats if you havent already;)

Duhh how did I not think of that one.....now let me think of an advert or can anyone help me there. :confused

Alice in Blunderland
21-Feb-07, 23:53
Hence the No Mucky Drawers, now we all know WBG goes Commando

You got that one right Golach we like to keep it in the family anything I can do he can do better :eek:

If you dont understand this just go and read the cheap socks thread where I made a wee confession. ;)

Julia
22-Feb-07, 15:01
The breakdown of a relationship is always hard but there are 2 sides to every story.

shanstar
22-Feb-07, 15:09
Well I pitty you if you beleive people like that there is two sides to every story

JimH
22-Feb-07, 15:23
There are two sides to EVERY story, and it is wrong of anybody to pass comment without hearing both.

My wife and I have been together since 1969, with lots of ups and downs, but we have never been bored.

We have heard many stories on both men and women, but have been taught by example never to judge, because the human being is the most devious, loving, waring, peaceful, fat, slim, Pretty, ugly, Hardworking, Bone idle, truthful, lying etc etc that has ever walked on this planet.

Do not believe all you hear, and remember There is good and bad in everybody.

danc1ngwitch
22-Feb-07, 15:49
Well I pitty you if you beleive people like him he runs every one down your wright there is two sides to a story ask why scans were set up
were u talking as if he has accused u of the things Julia talks of???
Hmmm by looks of julia's post she needs specks lol.. ( or tryin to get a point over to the thick skinned ones such as masel )[lol]

shanstar
22-Feb-07, 16:56
were u talking as if he has accused u of the things Julia talks of???
Hmmm by looks of julia's post she needs specks lol.. ( or tryin to get a point over to the thick skinned ones such as masel )[lol]
No it wasn't me she was talking about I was in the middle of talking to someone and I typed in what we were talking about. sorry about that I do it all the time must consentrate on what I'm doing from now on.

sam
22-Feb-07, 19:40
You got that one right Golach we like to keep it in the family anything I can do he can do better

If you dont understand this just go and read the cheap socks thread where I made a wee confession. ;)

well said alice :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
22-Feb-07, 19:59
Well I never ......What more do I have to do to get rid of this bloke to a woman.....this thread is about the lack of decent men....I come on here and practically give one away and what do I get ?

..........absoloubtley no takers:roll: Come on girls not may of them left

1 decent bloke free to a good home fully house trained ...... come on now pms to Alice. :lol:

sam
22-Feb-07, 20:38
Well I never ......What more do I have to do to get rid of this bloke to a woman.....this thread is about the lack of decent men....I come on here and practically give one away and what do I get ?

..........absoloubtley no takers Come on girls not may of them left

1 decent bloke free to a good home fully house trained ...... come on now pms to Alice.

lol have you tried Ebay ;) you could make a few pounds to while your at it :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
22-Feb-07, 20:41
lol have you tried Ebay you could make a few pounds to while your at it :lol:

Good idea but I would prefer him to go to a local girl so that the kids can still visit ;) whether he wants them to or not.

connieb19
22-Feb-07, 20:50
If you canna give him off for nothing I doubt if you'll get a few pound for him. :confused You could always try him in the spares and repairs. :eek:

connieb19
22-Feb-07, 20:52
Good idea but I would prefer him to go to a local girl so that the kids can still visit ;) whether he wants them to or not.
Oh a good babysitter, you never mentioned that before, I'm surprised you've not had a few pm's yet. You never know though, it's the weekend tomorrow. :D

Sporran
22-Feb-07, 21:03

..........absoloubtley no takers:roll: Come on girls not may of them left

1 decent bloke free to a good home fully house trained ...... come on now pms to Alice. :lol:

How can you possibly refuse an offer like this, all you single girls out there?!?!

He'll even be able to whisper sweet nothings in your ear in Gaelic, lol! (As well as serenade you in Gaelic, of course!) Not too many guys can boast of that, these days!!!

Alice in Blunderland
22-Feb-07, 21:08
Oh a good babysitter, you never mentioned that before, I'm surprised you've not had a few pm's yet. You never know though, it's the weekend tomorrow.
What you saying your available Connie :lol: ;)

connieb19
22-Feb-07, 21:12
What you saying your available Connie ;)
I'd need at least a fortnights notice to give me a chance to get rid of the nasal hair, spiders legs ect. :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
22-Feb-07, 21:13
I'd need at least a fortnights notice to give me a chance to get rid of the nasal hair, spiders legs ect. :eek:

Ahhhh but Connie they do say love is blind ;)

katarina
22-Feb-07, 23:11
Well I pitty you if you beleive people like that there is two sides to every story

There is actually three sides to every story. Side one - side two - and the truth.

The_man_from_del_monte
23-Feb-07, 00:45
I'm decent, very low sex drive (about once a year I get the urge), I say "thank you" when I pay for things in shops, I'm courteous on the road (yeh, right!) very easy to get along with (as long as you live in a seperate building) Love cooking, love sleeping, no longer bothered about "fashion" I am who I am (all man) shave when I feel like it, drive a small car (no need for a P_extension - miles to the gallon means more to me) I love music, I make musical reproduction equipment, I smoke roll ups (Golden virginia), I watch very little TV, I have the work ethic of a domestic cat, I've got a sense of humour and one hell of an attitude, My favourite film is one flew over the cuckoo's nest, my favourite band is Pink Floyd, I've got a London accent, I'm 6' 4" tall, have had 7 teeth removed, going bald on the top, the odd varicose vein here and there, I have a conscience (something I never had years ago), I've got a few quid in the bank (money is not my god), I've got a few pairs of jeans and some T-shirts (haven't shopped for clothes in years) My idea of a good night out is wandering about Lidl @ 7pm scooping up the cheapness (far removed from my rock and roll lifestyle) I detest mobile phones, I detest the "me me me me" culture, I detest mouthy children, I can't stand politically correct people, I HATE hot weather and I despise tourists and fat people who parade about in shorts and sandals.

I'm single, 45 years old, no children. I've had plenty of relationships over the years with the last one lasting 12 years. I'm definitely a "matured cheddar" nowadays and more of a pipe and slippers guy than a Pipe and coke geezer. I'm looking for a good girl I can impregnate (25-50yrs) so I can leave everything I have to my offspring, it would be an added bonus if the mother of my child had a good sense of humour.

PM me if I meet your criteria.

All the best.

Mike xx

Alice in Blunderland
23-Feb-07, 08:22
I'm decent, very low sex drive (about once a year I get the urge), I say "thank you" when I pay for things in shops, I'm courteous on the road (yeh, right!) very easy to get along with (as long as you live in a seperate building) Love cooking, love sleeping, no longer bothered about "fashion" I am who I am (all man) shave when I feel like it, drive a small car (no need for a P_extension - miles to the gallon means more to me) I love music, I make musical reproduction equipment, I smoke roll ups (Golden virginia), I watch very little TV, I have the work ethic of a domestic cat, I've got a sense of humour and one hell of an attitude, My favourite film is one flew over the cuckoo's nest, my favourite band is Pink Floyd, I've got a London accent, I'm 6' 4" tall, have had 7 teeth removed, going bald on the top, the odd varicose vein here and there, I have a conscience (something I never had years ago), I've got a few quid in the bank (money is not my god), I've got a few pairs of jeans and some T-shirts (haven't shopped for clothes in years) My idea of a good night out is wandering about Lidl @ 7pm scooping up the cheapness (far removed from my rock and roll lifestyle) I detest mobile phones, I detest the "me me me me" culture, I detest mouthy children, I can't stand politically correct people, I HATE hot weather and I despise tourists and fat people who parade about in shorts and sandals.

I'm single, 45 years old, no children. I've had plenty of relationships over the years with the last one lasting 12 years. I'm definitely a "matured cheddar" nowadays and more of a pipe and slippers guy than a Pipe and coke geezer. I'm looking for a good girl I can impregnate (25-50yrs) so I can leave everything I have to my offspring, it would be an added bonus if the mother of my child had a good sense of humour.

PM me if I meet your criteria.

All the best.

Mike xx

Come on now girls this is the second decent man to be found on the org .....what a catch start sending your pms now before you lose him.;)

golach
23-Feb-07, 10:28
Come on now girls this is the second decent man to be found on the org .....what a catch start sending your pms now before you lose him.;)
Come Alice, it makes ye wonder he is 45, and no woman has got her claws in him yet [lol]

Angela
23-Feb-07, 11:13
Come Alice, it makes ye wonder he is 45, and no woman has got her claws in him yet [lol]

These guys are too young Alice, haven't you got any with a few more miles on the clock?

Perhaps you could find me a slightly older model that's had just the one careful lady owner? ;)

fred
23-Feb-07, 11:38
These guys are too young Alice, haven't you got any with a few more miles on the clock?

Perhaps you could find me a slightly older model that's had just the one careful lady owner? ;)

That sounds like me, been round the clock and started again and only one of the ladies in my life was ever careful.

Any indecent women out there?

Alice in Blunderland
23-Feb-07, 15:36
Come Alice, it makes ye wonder he is 45, and no woman has got her claws in him yet

Mmm it does make you wonder :confused but then again maybe hes just been saving himself for Mrs right ..... See Golach my glass is always half full.... :lol:

Angela
23-Feb-07, 15:40
Any indecent women out there?

Is that an offer fred? :eek:

cuddlepop
23-Feb-07, 15:42
[quote=Alice in Blunderland;193874]Mmm it does make you wonder :confused but then again maybe hes just been saving himself for Mrs right ..... See Golach my glass is always half full....
Alice rephrase,me thinks WBG is saving himself for MIss or Ms right and not a Mrs;)

canuck
23-Feb-07, 15:53

The Man From Del Monte, please clear some space in your PM box. It appears to be full.

Alice in Blunderland
23-Feb-07, 15:58
[quote=Alice in Blunderland;193874]Mmm it does make you wonder but then again maybe hes just been saving himself for Mrs right ..... See Golach my glass is always half full....
Alice rephrase,me thinks WBG is saving himself for MIss or Ms right and not a Mrs

Your right there cuddlepop, as for Weeboyagee Im starting to despair that the kids will ever get to be a bridesmaid at his wedding...........more likely old maids by the time he gets his finger out. Even with all the help Im giving him on here Im not getting any thanks, nor any offers from the girls, ah well back to the drawing board next step ebay :lol: .

Alice in Blunderland
23-Feb-07, 16:00
The Man From Del Monte, please clear some space in your PM box. It appears to be full.

Good grief looks like the girls are after his oranges :lol: :lol:

golach
23-Feb-07, 16:22
Good grief looks like the girls are after his oranges :lol: :lol:
Might be his plums too Alice

connieb19
23-Feb-07, 19:12
Come on now girls this is the second decent man to be found on the org .....what a catch start sending your pms now before you lose him.;)He sounds like quite a good catch except for the smoking. :confused

_Ju_
23-Feb-07, 19:49
I'm looking for a good girl I can impregnate (25-50yrs) so I can leave everything I have to my offspring, it would be an added bonus if the mother of my child had a good sense of humour.

You don't have to limit yourself so, Mike...They are now doing amazing things with a 67' year old's fertility nowadays..... ;)

Now, I am scared to ask, but too curious not too (and we all kn ow what curiosity did): what is musical reproduction equipment.......?

sweetpea
23-Feb-07, 20:37
Hey man from delmonte! If all that you say is true then the lunatics really are running the assylum heehee :lol:

The_man_from_del_monte
23-Feb-07, 23:23
Come Alice, it makes ye wonder he is 45, and no woman has got her claws in him yet

They have but I've always managed to escape from their grasp ;)

Mmm it does make you wonder but then again maybe hes just been saving himself for Mrs right

More a case of me saving myself from myself the past few years.... now there's a place for a missus right where before there was just room for "me".

He sounds like quite a good catch except for the smoking.

Don't worry, I'm not a chain smoker I only smoke tobacco.

You don't have to limit yourself so, Mike...They are now doing amazing things with a 67' year old's fertility nowadays

And good luck to them, as long as I'm not involved in the procedure :eek:

Another thing I should have added in my original post....... I have a tendency to post some right old rubbish after a few beers.

changilass
23-Feb-07, 23:25
Poor Mike, not getting too many takers. I never said owt to them honest:lol:

sam
23-Feb-07, 23:45
maybe they are to decent ;) :roll:

The_man_from_del_monte
24-Feb-07, 00:17
Poor Mike, not getting too many takers. I never said owt to them honest:lol:

eh? I've got nude females dancing about in my back garden hooting horns, jumping up and down shouting "we want Mike!, We want Mike!" Shall I let them in and, if so, in single file or all at once? I wasn't expecting this level of response... thanks Caithness.org looks like you've sorted me out with an ORGy ;)

The_man_from_del_monte
24-Feb-07, 00:51
Poor Mike, not getting too many takers. I never said owt to them honest

Hold on, there's one over by a pine tree sitting on a cushion (buck naked I may add) tapping away on a laptop..... That cushion looks very familiar ;)

The "mob" (which has now grown in number to around 327 naked females) are chanting "deal or no deal?!" I'm not quite sure how to deal with this situation to be honest :eek: I'll leave it for another hour or two and see how the situation pans out.

changilass
24-Feb-07, 00:55
Ok who nicked my cushion and laptop

Get that cushion back here or else[evil]

The_man_from_del_monte
24-Feb-07, 01:03
Ok who nicked my cushion and laptop

Get that cushion back here or else[evil]

Looks like they also nicked your wig :eek:

The_man_from_del_monte
24-Feb-07, 01:21
To the OP It's "decent" BTW. No such word as desent.... there's a close one "descent" which means a downward incline or passage.... I doubt there are many desent men out there (if any / considering there is no such word) but pretty sure there are some decent ones and quite a lot who have descended into the depths ;)

crayola
24-Feb-07, 01:47
45 and unsullied by marriage? Yer either slippery or slipshod. Which is it?

The_man_from_del_monte
24-Feb-07, 01:51
45 and unsullied by marriage? Yer either slippery or slipshod. Which is it?

If you look anything like your avatar pop over and I'll answer face to face. (or in a more intimate style should you desire)

crayola
24-Feb-07, 02:10
I look a little like my avatar but a little less blue and a little older.

If you lived in London in your late teens or early 20's and travelled on the underground you'll have seen me looking down at you 'au naturel' from the walls at every stop.

The_man_from_del_monte
24-Feb-07, 02:33
If you lived in London in your late teens or early 20's and travelled on the underground you'll have seen me looking down at you 'au naturel' from the walls at every stop.

3 years old to 35 years old I lived in London... my main line was the Jubilee line..... you were the shampoo girl? "timotei"? I was too busy hanging out in Le Purple Pussycat (Finchley Road) Le beat Route (Soho) La valbonne, the Marquee, The Music machine.... blah blah blah to "look" at ads, I was too busy getting down with the real deal until the early hours.

canuck
24-Feb-07, 02:59
TMFD, there we were in the chat room worried about your burning turnips and all this time you were out here in the forum blethering with crayola.

crayola
24-Feb-07, 03:08
3 years old to 35 years old I lived in London... my main line was the Jubilee line..... you were the shampoo girl? "timotei"? I was too busy hanging out in Le Purple Pussycat (Finchley Road) Le beat Route (Soho) La valbonne, the Marquee, The Music machine.... blah blah blah to "look" at ads, I was too busy getting down with the real deal until the early hours.I did a few shampoo ads but I don't think I was the shampoo girl. I did Berlei, Pretty Polly and many, many others. I'm sure I've been in the Purple Pussycat but it was long ago and I would have been in no state to remember anything about it.

The_man_from_del_monte
24-Feb-07, 03:14
I did a few shampoo ads but I don't think I was the shampoo girl. I did Berlei, Pretty Polly and many, many others. I'm sure I've been in the Purple Pussycat but it was long ago and I would have been in no state to remember anything about it.

Leg ad's hmmmmmmm..... probably seen your legs on the tube...... can't recall them... you'll have to refresh my memory.......

Fran
24-Feb-07, 03:37
Do we have a romance starting on the org between crayola http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/217.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN) and the man from del monte.....................keep watching this space !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricco
24-Feb-07, 17:20

Oh, Man! That was you?? Wow!:D

danc1ngwitch
24-Feb-07, 20:25

i look a little like mine to, or i like to think so, wow u are a beauty... ( pity i couldna get away wea dressin like mine to )

Alice in Blunderland
26-Feb-07, 19:47
Okay Okay, which one of you lot have snatched Weeboyagee hes gone missing again..............not seen or heard of him since Friday and Im now getting a little bit sus that someones caught him and whisked him off somewhere nice and romantic :eek: I know I said he was quite a catch but really did someone have to go to the lengths of kidnapping him..........:lol:

connieb19
26-Feb-07, 19:52
Okay Okay, which one of you lot have snatched Weeboyagee hes gone missing again..............not seen or heard of him since Friday and Im now getting a little bit sus that someones caught him and whisked him off somewhere nice and romantic I know I said he was quite a catch but really did someone have to go to the lengths of kidnapping him..........:lol:
2 wekends in a row, he's definitely up to no good lol. :eek: Maybe you should leave some wedding brochures lying about the house, he's bound to take the hint eventually.

Alice in Blunderland
26-Feb-07, 19:55
2 wekends in a row, he's definitely up to no good lol. :eek: Maybe you should leave some wedding brochures lying about the house, he's bound to take the hint eventually.

Oh Connie and here was me thinking he might have been lying low at your place...... ah well...............as for the wedding brochures I think that would bring on a possible heart attack and Im not giving him mouth to mouth yeeeeuuukkk :lol:

danc1ngwitch
26-Feb-07, 20:25
Okay Okay, which one of you lot have snatched Weeboyagee hes gone missing again..............not seen or heard of him since Friday and Im now getting a little bit sus that someones caught him and whisked him off somewhere nice and romantic :eek: I know I said he was quite a catch but really did someone have to go to the lengths of kidnapping him..........:lol:
<<< giggling..

connieb19
26-Feb-07, 20:30
Oh Connie and here was me thinking he might have been lying low at your place...... ah well...............as for the wedding brochures I think that would bring on a possible heart attack and Im not giving him mouth to mouth yeeeeuuukkk :lol:
I wish he was here, this place is in desperate need for some hoovering. :confused

Tiger Jones
26-Feb-07, 20:35
There are no decent men - we are all rascals.

Or is that just me? :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
26-Feb-07, 20:43
I wish he was here, this place is in desperate need for some hoovering. :confused

Did I forget to mention he is a whizz with an iron and ironing board. I came home one night and caught him ironing all the kids clothes as well as his own ..............see girls hes just perrrfffeeccct ;) now own up whos got him as I could do with some ironing getting done.

Julia
26-Feb-07, 22:55
To the OP It's "decent" BTW. No such word as desent....

At last! That's been bugging me too

sam
26-Feb-07, 23:05
Did I forget to mention he is a whizz with an iron and ironing board. I came home one night and caught him ironing all the kids clothes as well as his own ..............see girls hes just perrrfffeeccct now own up whos got him as I could do with some ironing getting done.

aaawww lol, have a got to give him back? :~( a thought a could have him for a test run;)

canuck
27-Feb-07, 00:19

Don't worry Alice. He told me where he was going. He should be fine. From what I understand it is a very safe place. But I have no idea when he is due to return home.

Torvaig
27-Feb-07, 00:22
Don't worry Alice. He told me where he was going. He should be fine. From what I understand it is a very safe place. But I have no idea when he is due to return home.

And you believed him.....!;)

golach
27-Feb-07, 00:57
Romanov of the Heart Of Lithuania has kidnapped him to be the next Manager [lol]

Alice in Blunderland
27-Feb-07, 08:15
Romanov of the Heart Of Lithuania has kidnapped him to be the next Manager [lol]

In that case Im sure he will soon be home personality clash there me thinks. :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
27-Feb-07, 08:18
aaawww lol, have a got to give him back? :~( a thought a could have him for a test run;)

Now Now Sam dont be greedy give him back so that everyone can have a shot. Did your mum never teach you to share ............with Connie at least as she needs some cleaning done to.

sam
27-Feb-07, 19:33
sent him back this morning lol, now that ma house is shinning like a pin :lol: would recommend him to everyone ;)
poor lad will be getting hired out as a cleaner next

Alice in Blunderland
27-Feb-07, 19:35
sent him back this morning lol, now that ma house is shinning like a pin would recommend him to everyone ;)
poor lad will be getting hired out as a cleaner next

Gosh you must have worn him out he looks exhausted.....hes gone to the pool with the kids to relax and play in the water..........see hes good with other peoples kids too.

Now to inform him Connie requires his services :eek:

connieb19
27-Feb-07, 19:43
Gosh you must have worn him out he looks exhausted.....hes gone to the pool with the kids to relax and play in the water..........see hes good with other peoples kids too.

Now to inform him Connie requires his services :eek:I've got a list of ll the chores here, you better tell him to pack for a week this time. :D