PDA

View Full Version : Do you need a room decorated in Thurso

magners1967
16-Jan-14, 16:06
£50 per room I'm not a professional decorator but very good at decorating. If you are needing two rooms. It's £80 Very professional job , I'm handy for OAPS Or single parents that need help and have no time to do itPm me and I'll call you to discuss ,

KILTIECAULDBUM
17-Jan-14, 12:22
Hi.

Sent you a PM.

Cheers.

magners1967
18-Jan-14, 12:09
Hi there , I sent you a pm. Thanks

KILTIECAULDBUM
20-Jan-14, 19:43
£50 per room I'm not a professional decorator but very good at decorating. If you are needing two rooms. It's £80 Very professional job , I'm handy for OAPS Or single parents that need help and have no time to do itPm me and I'll call you to discuss ,

Just thought I would say what a fantastic job Malcolm made of wallpapering my hall and stairs and that it was worth every penny. He was very punctual and finished the job slightly ahead of schedule too!! Would highly recommend him and will be having him back to do more the next time we need some decorating done.

Thanks again and all the best in your venture.

Cheers.

magners1967
20-Jan-14, 23:34
Thanks Billy for your kind words, all the best to you and your family for making me welcome

t
12-Feb-14, 20:15

Sent you a PM

tracy1981amy
12-Feb-14, 21:35
very interested in getting hall and stairs done could you pm me contact number please

Vickychen
24-Feb-14, 04:17
Oh, it is so cheap. Really?