PDA

View Full Version : Highland 2007 Promotion

rfr10
10-Feb-07, 23:43
Highland 2007- The Year Scotland Celebrates Highland Culture.
Promoted by Highland Youth Voice Executive Committee.

To launch, The Monster Steet was very successful, seeing people from many countries attend this spectacular event.
Through out this year, many exciting events will take place all over the Highlands of Scotland and will hopefully be successful in all the different counties of the Highlands. For information about these events, please just ask or visit www.highland2007.com (http://www.highland2007.com)
Please help to support and promote Highland 2007 by taking part in as many of these events as possible. You can also obtain a booklet stating events taking place by sending an email to the Highland 2007 team or just ask me.
Highland 2007 is a world wide celebration and to help promote it, please give me your views on Highland 2007 and let me know how much you know about it, where you've seen it publicised and where else you think it should be publicised. If you know nothing at all about it then please just say that. Are you unsure of what is meant by "culture"? Any information no matter how little will help.

Finally, The Highland Promise.. What do you know about it? (If anything at all?)

Thank you in advance for any responses. They will be greatlty appreciated.

-----
This is a promotion on behalf of the Highland Youth Voice, Executive Committee.
-----

Thank you for reading.

Torvaig
11-Feb-07, 01:16
Good to see all the arts coming together under one umbrella. I think the fact that they can be found on the one site will make it easier for people to choose which events they want to take part in.

Lots of new activities for our young people to get a taste of and take part in which is always a good thing. I hope that as many as possible take advantage of it all.

The Highland Promise is looking good!

rfr10
11-Feb-07, 15:40
Thank you for the one response so far.

Hibeechick
12-Feb-07, 11:16
Was at the Rhythm 07 preview put on by Elise Lyall Dancers and Artists such as Addy Harper Jr and members of various pipe bands etc. It was absoloutely breath taking! I would definitaly recommend everyone to go when the show is put on in June I think it is!
The show is going to be put on in Wick and Thurso! A fabulous night of live entertainment!

rfr10
12-Feb-07, 12:47
You can find out more information and contact details for Rhythm 07 on the event page from the Highland 2007 website at http://www.highland2007.com/Eventsdetails.htm.EventID-54410