PDA

View Full Version : houseing

compo
30-Jan-07, 12:20
well i often wonder about the housing departments seasoning especialy when i see the following happen. working couple own their own home yet get a 3 bedroom council house in wick house in wick still not ocupied but rent being paid so what is it now a town house ?? not bad eh a house in the country and a house in the town courtesy of wick council.

Torvaig
30-Jan-07, 13:17
well i often wonder about the housing departments seasoning especialy when i see the following happen. working couple own their own home yet get a 3 bedroom council house in wick house in wick still not ocupied but rent being paid so what is it now a town house ?? not bad eh a house in the country and a house in the town courtesy of wick council.

But do you know the story behind it? There may be a perfectly good reason for the above and it's not really for us to know if there is or to speculate without knowing the facts. I'm sure our good council knows what they are doing.

dozerboy
30-Jan-07, 13:54

A bit of a rash statement when there are no facts here to go along with it.

EDDIE
30-Jan-07, 22:49
I think the council bieing the council do u need facts?

caithness lad
30-Jan-07, 22:54
But do you know the story behind it? There may be a perfectly good reason for the above and it's not really for us to know if there is or to speculate without knowing the facts. I'm sure our good council knows what they are doing.dont u mean corrupt council?:eek:

Naefearjustbeer
30-Jan-07, 23:05
I'm sure our good council knows what they are doing. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! funny guy :lol:

Alice in Blunderland
31-Jan-07, 21:17

Someone I know has just recently been allocated a council three bedroom house in Wick. She and her husband for the time being own their own house in the country.She has had the house for a little while now and is paying full rent and full council tax but as yet due to the redecorating ,cost of carpeting,and ill health, has not yet moved in. Yes the council have at times seemed to make a few wild decisions regarding housing but we don't always have all the facts when we are standing on the outside looking in. :)

The council had an interview with this person to determine their needs before letting the house and obviously felt that they have made the right decision.