PDA

View Full Version : Australia Day

Lolabelle
26-Jan-07, 08:38
Happy Australia Day everyone. 26th of Jan is Australia day and so a public holiday. Lots of things happening all over the country, Tamworth has its annual country music festival and it is packed and great fun, with bush poets and people busking in the streets. And then there are all the concerts and Country Music Awards.
We are having a quite day, watching the telly and having cuppa's with some friends. A nice day of r & r.
What will you be doing with your Australia Day.
I'll tell you what, have the day off. It's a public holiday, so I will give you all a day off. Just tell your boss to ring me if there is any drama.
Have a nice day!

dozerboy
26-Jan-07, 13:33
Happy Australia Day everyone. 26th of Jan is Australia day and so a public holiday. Lots of things happening all over the country, Tamworth has its annual country music festival and it is packed and great fun, with bush poets and people busking in the streets. And then there are all the concerts and Country Music Awards.
We are having a quite day, watching the telly and having cuppa's with some friends. A nice day of r & r.
What will you be doing with your Australia Day.
I'll tell you what, have the day off. It's a public holiday, so I will give you all a day off. Just tell your boss to ring me if there is any drama.
Have a nice day!

Have a nice Australia day yourself Lolabelle - I'm afraid for us here in Scotland it's just a normal cold damp work day. Only good thing is it's Friday so the weekend looms large!!

Happy Australia day to all Oz folk everywhere.

Ojibwa
26-Jan-07, 13:48
Happy Australia Day Lolabelle! Have Fun :)