PDA

View Full Version : Kittens needing homes

Rie
21-Jun-13, 11:19
I have 2 kittens looking for new loving homes, born 1st may now nearly 9 weeks old 1 black and white male and 1 tabby and white female both on solid food and litter trained.
pm for more info or to view.1972119722

wicker
21-Jun-13, 18:41
awww so cute they be snapped up in no time

Rie
22-Jun-13, 10:25
Just have black and white male left now,

"Bustergirl" who pm'd me, i cant reply to you as your inbox is full !!

bustergirl
22-Jun-13, 11:22
Emptied inbox, should be able to now :)

Rie
23-Jun-13, 11:53
Still have male black and white available due to immature time waster.

balto
23-Jun-13, 13:49
a tad bit harsh dont you think, it wasnt done out of any mallice , just a bit misguided

Rie
23-Jun-13, 18:24
No i don't think at all, have you seen the pm's ?? or heard the phone call i got from parent? plus message from sister ? when told needed parental permission i wasn't joking and as i was prepared to deliver and check with parents before hand it was a waste of my time. as i tell my kids no means no !

balto
24-Jun-13, 14:02
excuse me i am the parent that phoned

Rie
26-Jun-13, 09:14
Well then considering you apologised on the phone for" wasting my time ".....you should have read all the messages to and from your daughter and phoned me sooner as she had my number and address for a few days, apologies to your daughter as it seems she was messed about too for trying to do something nice for you ! Enough said.

Kitten now has a lovely home !

balto
28-Jun-13, 12:12
she only mentioned it to me on saturday about the kitten, and dont get me wrong i would have loved a new kitten but with 3 cats 2 dogs and 9 rabbits and 2 guiea pigs think i have enough on my hands , glad he got a new home