PDA

View Full Version : Car Boot Sales??

katiekrunch
23-Jan-07, 22:19
Are there any car boot sales on in caithness soon? Have a load of stuff to be rid to raise cash for a good cause....... Anything not sold will be given away to charity.

pirateeye
23-Jan-07, 22:24
probably in april (that i know of) if thats any help...don't know exact details yet, not finalised

emb123
23-Jan-07, 22:26
hi! where abouts are they usually held please ?

mr do dar
23-Jan-07, 22:49
hi! where abouts are they usually held please ?sorry to disapoint you but the car boot you and me are used to is not the same as they have in caithness .
in caithness the car boots are usually about 10 or 20 stalls and held inside a town hall . not the kind that takes you half a day to walk round and have the burger vans like they have down south lol :(

Fran
23-Jan-07, 22:53
Im sure we could arrange that in Caithness, maybe at the back of the co-op car park, its a huge area.

sweetpea
23-Jan-07, 22:54
why not organise one yourself. I know a few people who are looking for one. and yes I know its not same as down south but if nobody tries it then.....

emb123
23-Jan-07, 22:56
sorry to disapoint you but the car boot you and me are used to is not the same as they have in caithness .
in caithness the car boots are usually about 10 or 20 stalls and held inside a town hall . not the kind that takes you half a day to walk round and have the burger vans like they have down south lol :(
lol! having just done one at the Milton Keynes Bowl a couple of days ago to clear out some of the bulkier stuff before I move I know exactly what you mean :)

Still inside a hall sounds much more civilised than wading through the mud or having it blow away and drenched!

Hopefully you can still take a few bulky items though ?

corgiman
23-Jan-07, 23:47
The Caithness Rabbit Fanciers Association will be holding a car boot sale in the BB hall in Wick on the 4th February from 12.30 - 3.30 pm Bradcon to book a table.