PDA

View Full Version : Land of Hope and Glory

secrets in symmetry
08-Jun-13, 22:02
I see the Attraction - but how long has Budapest been in Britain?

sids
09-Jun-13, 09:46
When talent comes to Britain, Britain's got talent.

golach
09-Jun-13, 10:37
Enjoyed BGT last night, Attraction were worthy winners, I wonder how many of the Separatists voted from them [lol], I also thought young Jack Carroll was very clever for a 14 year old.

Mystical Potato Head
09-Jun-13, 13:00
Enjoyed BGT last night, Attraction were worthy winners, I wonder how many of the Separatists voted from them [lol], I also thought young Jack Carroll was very clever for a 14 year old.

Not many I would have thought.Better things to do with their lives than watch brain dead tv.

shazzap
09-Jun-13, 14:34
Don't watch it.

golach
09-Jun-13, 15:03
Not many I would have thought.Better things to do with their lives than watch brain dead tv.

Who gives a toss what you think.........I definately dont

secrets in symmetry
20-Jun-13, 00:57
I don't normally watch BGT, but this was the final and I'm always pleased to rest my eyes on Amanda Holden (an older woman for whom I have praise) and Alesha Dixon (who isn't an older woman, but she has the best legs on TV). :cool:

If a group from Budapest wins BGT, does that mean I can travel there without a passport?

Flynn
20-Jun-13, 09:00
I saw the winners and thought their performance was a cynical piece of jingoism for votes.

secrets in symmetry
20-Jun-13, 23:41
I saw the winners and thought their performance was a cynical piece of jingoism for votes.Perhaps. They did it well though.