PDA

View Full Version : Free Wireless Connector from SKY

Kodiak
01-Jun-13, 23:46
If you want to connect your SKY Box to the internet then you require a connector of some kind, either a Ethernet Cable or a Wireless Connector.

At the moment SKY is offering a FREE Wireless Connector for all existing Customers, I have just ordered one for my 2nd Box. Click on the link below and log in to your SKY Account, there you will be able to order one.

http://www.sky.com/quickbuy/deeplink?addToBasket=ANYTIME_BRIDGE_WIRELESS_11N&custype=EC&deeplinkToOrderSummary=true&level2Offer=1MFSKYMOV

Tilly Teckel
02-Jun-13, 00:16
Thanks for the link :)

little miss breezy breeks
02-Jun-13, 00:20
There wanting £21.95 from me :confused

Kodiak
02-Jun-13, 00:35
I ordered one and it was free, here is part of the e-mail I received from SKY:-

Your new Sky equipment is on its way

We're happy to confirm the equipment you've ordered below:

Wireless Connector:
£

Total Price:
£

Did you use the link I posted as it takes you direct to the offer.

KILTIECAULDBUM
02-Jun-13, 00:56
They're wanting £21.95 from me too. It appears that you only get it for free if you're already a SKY customer and already have their Movie package, which I don't. Little Miss B.B will probably be the same!! I won't be signing up to their movie pack, just to get a free gift worth £21.95 I'm afraid.

cazmanian_minx
02-Jun-13, 08:13
Worked for me, thank you very much for flagging this up! I suspect I'll have to upgrade the broadband to unlimited now though....!

dandod
02-Jun-13, 10:13
Worked for me thanks.

telfordstar
02-Jun-13, 13:48
Cheers for the link, have just ordered 2 :-)

retrodj
02-Jun-13, 14:21
Just ordered mine also. I am on the movie pack but will be downgrading mid june. It still showed as free for me also.