PDA

View Full Version : KWK9 Dog Show Family Fun Day

mop top
07-May-13, 23:05
Just a wee reminder about the kwk9 day this saturday at Bower community centre. KC & companion dog show run by caithness canine club all the usual novely classes as well. Registration for the show commences at 11:15 with the show starting at 12:00. KWK9 would love to see as many kwk9 dogs as possible for the grand parade which will be aprox 2pm even if you dont want to enter the show come along and show of your KWK9 dog in the grand parade!

Bouncy castle, facepainting, candy flosses and all the usual homebaking stalls, westlea plants, Alsorts pet supplies, hilltop horsy supplies and many more local crafty items. BBQ and teas, coffees and home baking.

Come along for a fun day out and support a local charity

neepnipper
08-May-13, 11:07
Pets at Home will also be doing micro chipping for £10.00 at the event.

mop top
08-May-13, 20:30
oops forgot to mention that neepnipper there will also be a stand giving out info about the Green Dog walkers scheme for anyone interested in setting up a group in their area. Ask the trainer Q & A session as well so that you can speak to a professional about any problems you may have with your dog.

daisychain
08-May-13, 22:49
Hi i'm afraid me and Roscoe won't be there i have to work but hopefully meet up at the shows x

leodhas01
09-May-13, 12:08
Hi there is the show only for those who have KWK9 dogs or is it open to anyone? thanks

summer
09-May-13, 12:50
It's open to all dogs

summer
10-May-13, 15:38
These are the classes

NOVELTY CLASSES
Class 10 - Junior Handler under 10 years
Class 11 - Junior Handler 10-16 years
Class 12 - Best Rescue Dog
Class 13 - Best Rescue Bitch
Class 14 - Best Cross Breed Dog