PDA

View Full Version : In praise of Tesco

billmoseley
23-Apr-13, 19:43
On Saturday our freezer gave up the ghost so we decided to shop around on line to see who had the best deal. Tesco came up best so we orderd one late Saturday afternoon. Sunday morning came we received a call from Tesco to say said freezer would be arriving Tuesday the 23rd between 7am and 7pm but we would receive a call from the courier 20 mins before it arrived. Well this morning we received a text saying between 9 and 1 and then at 10 past 9 a phone call to say they would be here at 930 which they were. Now i call that excellent service for anywhere let alone the highlands.

Lucy
23-Apr-13, 21:30
My mum bought a sewing machine from Tesco for in store pick- up. 9 months later something went wrong. 1 phone call was made. No probs new machine delivered to her door, broken one taken away within the week. Excellent service.

dandod
25-Apr-13, 13:59
I ordered furniture on the 12th of April and informed them that my address had changed since I last ordered from them and was told they would let the courier know.i have just got off the phone to tesco to find out if my delivery would be arriving today as planned only to be advised they tried to deliver to my old address. So annoyed as the lady from customer care phoned me and said she would update the address.

Shaggy
26-Apr-13, 11:10
I had the same problem when i moved house. updated the new details, got 3 shopping loads delivered fine then the 4th didnt arrive as per allocated time. had to go to work so i phoned following day to be told it had been delivered? they delivered to my old address....350 miles away....... and whoever lives there now has had a load of free shopping and as far as Tesco was concerned i had had my delivery and that was it....until i went into the Wick shop and calmy showed the customer services my ID and address details....20 mins later i was on the way home with promise of a new delivery the following day and a £20 voucher to cover the cracks over.