PDA

View Full Version : Tescos

MISS K
14-Jan-07, 18:04
Just back from my usual weekly shop, tescos Dingwall, oh my god totally ridiculous sales in the childrens section, my freind has just had a baby i went in with the idea of getting 1 outfit, ended up with a pile of clothes, for her......had to drag myself away, is Wick tescos the same!!! :Razz

funky-dunky
14-Jan-07, 18:10
hi yes wick tescos has some sales on baby clothes but are really cheap though i got 3 bibs for 3 pound and a skirt and top for 2 pound.

emszxr
14-Jan-07, 20:16
yes i was in wick yesterday and had to drag myself away

MISS K
14-Jan-07, 20:24
:Razz thats great, i love tesco kids stuff, was hoping Wick Tescos had the same stock as Dingwall, there was just heaps of stuff, the new range toddlers stuff was in and that was cheap anyway, but the sale stuff today was just ridiculous... i love a bargain ha ha

plumber
14-Jan-07, 21:07
bought loads of baby stuff yesterday in Wick tesco, It really is great

DarkAngel
15-Jan-07, 00:23
I alos bought lots from Tesco baby range..Love t shirts and socks and that in the sale which was great got 5 pairs of baby socks for 75p.

DarkAngel
15-Jan-07, 10:33
Was in tesco lastnite about 6pm and the shelves were empty..I was goin to make some tattie soup for today But there was No bags of tatties No carrots No leeks, No neep... NOTHING!! Only onions! :(

henry20
15-Jan-07, 10:52
Should've gone to co-op, I went on thursday and got a bag of carrots & a bag of tatties for 10p each :D

DarkAngel
15-Jan-07, 11:25
I ended up goin to somerfields and getting the lot there. Wow 10p is good. ;)

neepnipper
15-Jan-07, 11:39
Really annoyed! Bought an outfit before Christmas in Tescos for my 3 month old great niece, cost me £8.00, now reduced to £2.00!!!!!!!!

Hey ho!

MISS K
15-Jan-07, 15:53
Yes i hate that, within a week sometimes of buying something, its practically been given away, do ya all have Nexts spring/ summer catalogue, oh my god finally had five minutes to have a peek (thats once i was able to lift it, weighs bout 2 stone) wow its ace, just as well im moving a couple of hours away from that store, i love it........theres always online though, isnt there ladies:lol:

Fran
16-Jan-07, 01:26
Great news that Tesco are building an extension at their wick store for furniture etc.

emb123
16-Jan-07, 01:35
Was in tesco lastnite about 6pm and the shelves were empty..I was goin to make some tattie soup for today But there was No bags of tatties No carrots No leeks, No neep... NOTHING!! Only onions! :(
French onion soup is not bad! :cool:

marlyn
16-Jan-07, 19:59
Hi Heidi

I would say that the Tesco in Wick is exactly the same size as Dingwall, my husband is from muir of ord so have been in there a few times.

MISS K
16-Jan-07, 21:08
hey Maryln

thanks for that, its quite handy to have everything under one roof, thats why i was asking, and i have only ever been to Thurso once, before xmas so its nice to have an idea on whats available, before i move up,my partner used to work at SGL in Muir of Ord:Razz

bagpuss
16-Jan-07, 23:42
Heidi- the developers are building across the road from Tesco in Wick- you might be able to literally walk across the road to your favourite place!

JAWS
17-Jan-07, 02:16
Was in tesco lastnite about 6pm and the shelves were empty..I was goin to make some tattie soup for today But there was No bags of tatties No carrots No leeks, No neep... NOTHING!! Only onions! :(They must have done some re-stocking by the time I went about 10 pm. :D

MISS K
17-Jan-07, 08:55
Heidi- the developers are building across the road from Tesco in Wick- you might be able to literally walk across the road to your favourite place!
oh thats lovely, i spend most of my day walking, with my dog and toddler, so the one day a week i do a shop, that would be very handy, anyway thanks to everyone for giving me a positive guide to shopping in caithness, of to pets corner now for some decent dog walks ;)

DarkAngel
17-Jan-07, 13:35
They must have done some re-stocking by the time I went about 10 pm. :D

This was Monday night Jaws, It was empty when i was in.. Unless they got a delivery at night time and stocked up the Fruit n Veg bitty!

neepnipper
20-Jan-07, 23:14
Really annoyed! Bought an outfit before Christmas in Tescos for my 3 month old great niece, cost me £8.00, now reduced to £2.00!!!!!!!!

Hey ho!

Made up for it today, bought a really nice pair of jeans reduced from £20.00 to £2.00!!!