PDA

View Full Version : The witch is dead?

crayola
08-Apr-13, 20:12
Of course she isn't. :) This report of my death was an exaggeration. I am back and I'm casting spells and casting aspersions like there was no yesterday on Earth or on any other planet. Happy Easter and may the Goddess be with you as we share Mother Earth together. C x

joxville
08-Apr-13, 20:21
Phew, that's a relief, I'm glad my favourite ex-page 3 is still alive and kicking :-)

crayola
08-Apr-13, 20:29
Good to see you Jox. I need to spread it around before I spread it in your direction. ;)

John Little
08-Apr-13, 20:31
Crayo! You is back!

Nuff respeck dude!

crayola
08-Apr-13, 20:38
Good grief! I have some spreading to do today. I'll be needing my best spells to cope with you all tonight.

crayola
08-Apr-13, 21:21
When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain? The witch is dead! Long live the witch! :)

Alice in Blunderland
08-Apr-13, 21:27
Hey you where have ya been on that broom of yours this time ?? :D

Kodiak
08-Apr-13, 21:36
Welcome back crayola :D

joxville
08-Apr-13, 21:41
When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain? The witch is dead! Long live the witch! :)It matters not a jot to me, I'm impervious to all of the elements :-)

Alice in Blunderland
08-Apr-13, 21:54
It matters not a jot to me, I'm impervious to all of the elements :-)

Hey you ..... you flirting with another :eek: hmmmmf

joxville
08-Apr-13, 22:16
I can't help it if I'm in demand, but for you Alice, I WOULD buy a scone :-)

ywindythesecond
08-Apr-13, 23:35
Of course she isn't. :) This report of my death was an exaggeration. I am back and I'm casting spells and casting aspersions like there was no yesterday on Earth or on any other planet. Happy Easter and may the Goddess be with you as we share Mother Earth together. C x
I thought this was another anti Margaret Thatcher thread and I was ready to wade in in her defense!

Alice in Blunderland
09-Apr-13, 08:26
I can't help it if I'm in demand, but for you Alice, I WOULD buy a scone :-)

Aww you charmer jox no need to buy me over with such extravagant gifts but if you insist...............;)

tonkatojo
09-Apr-13, 10:19
I thought this was another anti Margaret Thatcher thread and I was ready to wade in in her defense!

Pleased you recognised TBW from the thread headline LOL.

secrets in symmetry
09-Apr-13, 13:45
Pleased you recognised TBW from the thread headline LOL.Yes, sometimes a subtitle is (or isn't!) needed!

equusdriving
10-Apr-13, 13:37
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/10/ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-song-number-one-margaret-thatcher_n_3050678.html?icid=maing-grid7|uk|dl2|sec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D170572

crayola
10-Apr-13, 18:42
Ding dong. The rumours are false. I'm alive and casting. :)

golach
10-Apr-13, 18:45
Ding dong. The rumours are false. I'm alive and casting. :)

Casting??? are you going bald?

crayola
10-Apr-13, 18:51
That's spells golly sweetie. I'm the good witch and I'm in the mood for casting today. ;)

golach
10-Apr-13, 18:53
That's spells golly sweetie. I'm the good witch and I'm in the mood for casting today. ;)

Cats go casting too [lol]

crayola
10-Apr-13, 18:56
My cat is black as night on Pluto and she never casts. ;)

John Little
10-Apr-13, 19:37
Are cats, that do not cast, merely a typo?

squidge
10-Apr-13, 20:51
Are cats, that do not cast, merely a typo?

No - they are WERECATS - shiver.... a bit like werewolves but smaller! Apparently the Catholic Church had a Witch hunting manual that said that witches can turn into cats at will! Maybe that is why Crayola is so Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.

John Little
10-Apr-13, 21:09
Cats are wise.

When confronted with large slavering, irrational, unthinking and feral beasts howling for blood they look at them, say 'damn your eyes'. And slip through the fence into next door.

I like cats - and Crayo too. She's a cool cat.

joxville
10-Apr-13, 21:29
She's a 59-ish yr old ex-page 3 bird, her cool days are long gone. Though I'm sure she still puts on a good front ;-)

John Little
10-Apr-13, 21:32
She's a 59-ish yr old ex-page 3 bird, her cool days are long gone. Though I'm sure she still puts on a good front ;-)

Why then she be younger than me but cool surely has no age limit?

As to the rest I feel you may be in for a paw swipe...

joxville
10-Apr-13, 21:40
I think you stop being cool when youngsters look at you askance when they see what you're wearing. I'm not at that stage yet...just hanging on by the fingertips :-)

John Little
10-Apr-13, 21:42
Then take heart Jox - there seem to be quite a few femmes on here who rate your cool quite highly - age has nowt to do with it.

Mandela is cool.

The Dalai Lama is cool.

Stay cool.

crayola
10-Apr-13, 23:29
She's a 59-ish yr old ex-page 3 bird, her cool days are long gone. Though I'm sure she still puts on a good front ;-)That's you off my Christmas scone list. :p I'll have you know I have grandparents younger than 59.

crayola
13-Apr-13, 00:16
Ding dong I bought the song. It's rubbish. I feel I've been had. Witch is truly appropriate. ;)