PDA

View Full Version : Riverside House Care Home - closed to new residents?

secretsquirrel
01-Apr-13, 10:00
Have just heard that Riverside House Care Home is closed to new residents until they get better grades. I understand they had an inspection by the Care Inspectorate in December 2012 and an inspection by Highland and Islands Fire Service in January 2013. Have also heard that at least 6 residents have been moved since the Care Inspectorate report came out. Pity the residents that are left.

katarina
01-Apr-13, 10:47
My aunt stayed there until she died. We had absolutely no complaints about the place or her care and she was very happy there. In my many visits I found the place warm, clean, nicely and tastefully furnished, with a very homely atmosphere. I would have no qualms about moving there in when the day comes.

Big Gaz
01-Apr-13, 11:46
I take it you have an axe to grind with the care home? you gave them a bashing on 18th feb too with your "found on the net" report. If you have an issue, then spit it out, otherwise just let it go before they take legal advice against you

tracie7
01-Apr-13, 18:36
my nan was there until she died. i have no complains. my mum & her partner & myself only have good things to say about riverside. nan was always clean right up to the day she died. as nan was dying she had carers sit with her. as a carers myself & worked in care homes riverside is one of the best.

katarina
02-Apr-13, 20:06
where did you get your information?