PDA

View Full Version : The Rumblin Tum

Glynsu
29-Mar-13, 23:29
Just to let everybody know we are open all over Easter till at least 5 to 5:30 but could be later if people are in .

Also, the Farm Shop is now stocking fresh salad items, Toms, Cucumbers, Peppers...etc...etc

We are also looking to stock cheeses within the month.

gerry4
31-Mar-13, 20:13
Thanks for letting us know.

Are the salad items local?

Glynsu
02-Apr-13, 21:49
Another quick update for everybody who has been asking.

As of the bank holiday Monday, just gone, we are now open till at least 7pm and open at 9am in the morning. That includes Sunday's.

As for the Salad items. Half of them are grown in Caithness, the others are from further down in Scotland.

I keep getting asked for Duck Eggs....does anybody know of a supplier as my local source is down grading?

windness
04-Apr-13, 13:42
I would love locally grown salad items.Can you let me know which ones are grown locally please.

windness
10-Apr-13, 20:59
I would love locally grown salad items.Can you let me know which ones are grown locally please. Most unusual not to get a reply.Do I suspect that no salad items are grown locally for sale in early April?

gillsbay
10-Apr-13, 21:15
Most unusual not to get a reply.Do I suspect that no salad items are grown locally for sale in early April?

see post #3

windness
11-Apr-13, 09:04
Thanks gillsbay but I saw post 3. What I was wanting to know was which salad items are grown in Caithness.