PDA

View Full Version : storage space e.g garages to rent

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 23:07
Dont know if anyone can help, as you know im moving up, and i am renting a house, so i have a lot of excess stuff, was wondering if there was anyone i could contact about renting storage space, or rent a garage, would be for a few months, thanks so much xx

Mr P Cannop
03-Jan-07, 23:08
are you in Thurso or Wick ??

Piglet
03-Jan-07, 23:09
try calling the council they may have some garages you can rent.

MISS K
03-Jan-07, 23:22
moving to Thurso, will phone the council, tomorrow thanks xx

MISS K
04-Jan-07, 10:39
Thanks for tip Piglet!!! getting an application for a garage, one available in the pennyland area xx

DarkAngel
04-Jan-07, 12:55
Well i know in Wick there is a list as long as yer arm waiting for a garage..I only know this as i went in start of December to see if i could get one, The lady took out a list and told me id be waiting a while if i wanted one in certain areas...I ticked everywhere on the list and i still aint heard anything back! No rush now as car is stored in a neighbours Garden..lol

MISS K
04-Jan-07, 13:48
Blimey dark Angel, thats what i expected to hear this morning, but couldnt believe that there was a garage free, we are not normally very lucky, usually if we end up on a list its right on the bottom.....or we just fall off it all together ha ha:)

DarkAngel
04-Jan-07, 16:21
Haha...Well its great that there is one free...Crazy that there is such a big demand for one..I never thought it would be so long!:confused