PDA

View Full Version : Charity Fundraiser Query

dancingtaz13
18-Jan-13, 00:16
Does anyone still hold candle parties (Partylite) and if so who does them? Also wondering if there would be anyone interested in doing some hair/beauty demos at a charity party night in both Wick & Thurso?Just in the thinking stage for the party night and putting feelers out to see if its worth holding so not sure yet of dates....... All will be revealed soon enough.

secrets in symmetry
18-Jan-13, 00:22
Does anyone still hold candle parties (Partylite) and if so who does them? Also wondering if there would be anyone interested in doing some hair/beauty demos at a charity party night in both Wick & Thurso?Just in the thinking stage for the party night and putting feelers out to see if its worth holding so not sure yet of dates....... All will be revealed soon enough.Which charity are you planning to raise money for?

Does anyone else have the feeling that Groundhog Day has come two weeks early this year?

Moira
19-Jan-13, 00:38
I think this was a genuine request.

Please don't undermine genuine appeals in order to raise cheap laughs. :(

dancingtaz13
19-Jan-13, 01:40
Its for BDMLR (British Divers Marine Life Rescue.)

secrets in symmetry
19-Jan-13, 16:41
Great charity dancingtaz. I hope you get some answers, and the event is a big success.

dancingtaz13
20-Jan-13, 15:09
Great charity dancingtaz. I hope you get some answers, and the event is a big success.Thank you :-)

Moira
21-Jan-13, 00:12
Great charity dancingtaz. I hope you get some answers, and the event is a big success.

See, secrets in symmetry, it wasn't so hard to be nice once in while. ;)

Moira
21-Jan-13, 00:17
Does anyone still hold candle parties (Partylite) and if so who does them? Also wondering if there would be anyone interested in doing some hair/beauty demos at a charity party night in both Wick & Thurso?Just in the thinking stage for the party night and putting feelers out to see if its worth holding so not sure yet of dates....... All will be revealed soon enough.

If you're on Facebook try Sandra Durrand for Partylite though I'm not sure Sandra is still around.

All best with your fundraising effort. :)

secrets in symmetry
21-Jan-13, 01:16
See, secrets in symmetry, it wasn't so hard to be nice once in while. ;)I'm always nice - to nice people. :cool:

dancingtaz13
22-Jan-13, 13:47
If you're on Facebook try Sandra Durrand for Partylite though I'm not sure Sandra is still around.

All best with your fundraising effort. :)

I will certainly do that Moira,

Thank you.

Sab1992
22-Jan-13, 22:49
Hey I do body shop at home and they are good for fundraisers? I can have a stall just depending on date and time as for my work!