PDA

View Full Version : Slickly / Corrie3

rogermellie
11-Jan-13, 22:00
is it just a coincidence that the day Slickly is suspended Corrie 3 returns ? :confused

it was a comment made in the 'disappearing thread' thread by Bill to one of Slickly's posts that made me wonder who they were in previous incarnations "you are referring to your previous derogatory comments on threads under other names on here"

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?194105-The-Disappearing-Thread&p=995886#post995886

i love a good conspiracy ;)

Corrie 3
11-Jan-13, 22:22
Sorry to disappoint Roger.............I am me, only me, always have ever only been me, never impersonated anyone in my life and although I often get suspended it will never be for being a sock puppet.
I am sure the Admin on here will confirm that, it just isn't my style.

C3.

rogermellie
11-Jan-13, 22:27
Sorry to disappoint Roger.............I am me, only me, always have ever only been me, never impersonated anyone in my life and although I often get suspended it will never be for being a sock puppet.
I am sure the Admin on here will confirm that, it just isn't my style.

C3.

dammit!!

i did think some of slicklys posts were a bit too bitter (even for you :OP), although i think slickly did seem to mellow a bit towards the end

i'm sure he/she will be back soon under another guise

welcome back corrie, even if it is just for a while ;)

Corrie 3
11-Jan-13, 22:41
welcome back corrie, even if it is just for a while ;)
Sorry to disappoint again Roger but it will be for a long while I'm afraid. After a 3 month suspension I have learned to stay away from people who do their best to draw me into losing my cool! And just to prove it, in the past I would have lost my cool at being accused of being a sock puppet but look at me now........as cool as a cucumber!!!!

C3.

secrets in symmetry
12-Jan-13, 00:10
i love a good conspiracy ;)There's nothing wrong with a good conspiracy. Unfortunately, this isn't a good one lol.

Rheghead
12-Jan-13, 00:56
keep 'em thinking!

billmoseley
12-Jan-13, 16:22
keep 'em thinking! Rheg don't you think your expecting a little too much with that statement? Come on expecting ogers to think.

secrets in symmetry
13-Jan-13, 01:50
Rheg don't you think your expecting a little too much with that statement? Come on expecting ogers to think.Getting them to think isn't the problem. The problem is the nonsense they post after they've indulged in thinking lol!

rogermellie
13-Jan-13, 01:54
Getting them to think isn't the problem. The problem is the nonsense they post after they've indulged in thinking lol!

i take exception to this .... i always post without thinking :confused

telfordstar
13-Jan-13, 18:39
The problem in this forum is there is no thinking!!

Tavendale
14-Jan-13, 01:00
Slick's been ousted? As someone new to the area who was hoping to get a flavour of the area by having a look on here, he was part of a small minority really putting me off from participating.

Still a couple left, but hey, progress.

Alrock
14-Jan-13, 01:23
Slick's been ousted? As someone new to the area who was hoping to get a flavour of the area by having a look on here, he was part of a small minority really putting me off from participating.

Still a couple left, but hey, progress.

Since you're in a revelling mood, care to name?