PDA

View Full Version : Yaeh it all over! Who got the best pressies?

Dadie
26-Dec-12, 02:07
Lauren got a bike that has been test driven,to extreme...and Iona got a big girls moshi monster scooter with only 2 wheels(her old one had 3 wheels) ...and Euan got a scooter with Thomas (the tank with 3 wheels) on ...they were delighted.
What was your best pressie and/or the worst..
Poppy dog always gives pants and/or socks......must be the worst pressies (but as a dog she gets away with it!).....
Did jox get katie etc...and other sagas!

Oddquine
26-Dec-12, 02:31
Got decent presents, to be fair...but not what I demanded. I wanted what I wanted for my 65th in November..and it didn't happen...and then pushed for Christmas .....but again nowt....so I have offered the kids a get out clause and hope to get what I really wanted sometime in mid February....for no real reason (won't accept it as a late 2012 Christmas or an early 2013 birthday pressie).....or I'm going to be in there with swearie words and fists flying!

ducati
26-Dec-12, 09:34
Got decent presents, to be fair...but not what I demanded. I wanted what I wanted for my 65th in November..and it didn't happen...and then pushed for Christmas .....but again nowt....so I have offered the kids a get out clause and hope to get what I really wanted sometime in mid February....for no real reason (won't accept it as a late 2012 Christmas or an early 2013 birthday pressie).....or I'm going to be in there with swearie words and fists flying!

Peace on earth? :eek:

joxville
26-Dec-12, 12:37
I was given some nice gifts, but alas, no Katie. Even the 2ft long tube which I hoped contained a poster of her turned out to be something else. :-(

Kodiak
26-Dec-12, 13:43
I received a wonderful array of gifts this Christmas and I was surprised by every one of them. By what I received it was clear that everyone had taken time and effort to source a present I would like and enjoy. So Thank You to you all, you know who you are, as they are all very much appreciated. I am a very Lucky Kodiak.

theoneandonlyagain
26-Dec-12, 14:23
My oh and I got what we have been waiting for for about a year our new home :)

laguna2
26-Dec-12, 14:49

My goodness :eek:

I would never "demand" a gift!

But then, whatever floats your boat I suppose!

Oddquine
26-Dec-12, 15:49
My goodness :eek:

I would never "demand" a gift!

But then, whatever floats your boat I suppose!

Lol! They ask what I want and I tell 'em...so technically that is demanding!

billmoseley
26-Dec-12, 16:49
Some one bought me a grow your own hair kit. lololol so funny

Southern-Gal
26-Dec-12, 17:33
My oh and I got what we have been waiting for for about a year our new home :)

That is good news :)
Are you now in the place you had your hearts set on?

laguna2
26-Dec-12, 18:05
Lol! They ask what I want and I tell 'em...so technically that is demanding!

Sorry if I misunderstood, but replying to a question is, in my book, not demanding!

joxville
26-Dec-12, 18:25
Some one bought me a grow your own hair kit. lololol so funnyLet me know if it works, I'll buy on for myself :-)

theoneandonlyagain
26-Dec-12, 19:29
That is good news :)Are you now in the place you had your hearts set on?. Not yet should be but we had a solicitor holding things up with bit of luck we should be there by 18 th of Jan

Southern-Gal
26-Dec-12, 19:40
Good luck with it :)

squidge
26-Dec-12, 20:16
I received the funkiest bread bin EVER... Its FAB! And a scrapbook - started for me with pictures and snippets that moved me to tears it was such a thoughtful gift. Lovely lovely lovely :)

porshiepoo
26-Dec-12, 22:05
A Charlie Bear to add to my collection and a fortnights holiday to Jamaica next month :) Well happy!

Vimto
26-Dec-12, 22:13
I got clothes, 200 fags, money, hair straightners and loads more :) my husband got rangers jacket and wrist bands, xbox 360 and games, plus tons more and our daughter got a 4 poster bed, a car she sits in and i control with parental handle, and thousand more stuff :)

Oddquine
26-Dec-12, 22:53
Sorry if I misunderstood, but replying to a question is, in my book, not demanding!

Didn't put it well.......sorry!

It becomes demanding when you don't get for the occasion for which they originally asked the question........and I then tell them I want it for the next occasion..and still don't get it! And I am currently definitely demanding, and will demand monthly, that they don't wait for an occasion not to give it to me...but get their kids in gear and get along to do the biz. How hard is it to organise a studio photo?

Not that I won't get it eventually, because I know fine I will.......but I'd kinda like it before I die......... or before my memory has gone to the extent that I won't recognise them in the hoped for photo as my grandchildren! ;)

Moira
26-Dec-12, 23:02
I don't hold with the modern day aspect of Christmas.

I asked for nothing and received a lot.

laguna2
26-Dec-12, 23:17
I am bowing out of this ...... I was very lucky to receive gifts from my famly that were given with thought and love.

Never have, and never will, demand anything!

KCI
26-Dec-12, 23:56
We didn't give each other presents this year - my present was watching my 2 babies opening their presents, and seeing their excitement. Nothing can beat that.

YummyMummy
30-Dec-12, 18:22
Robbie Williams tickets from my daughter........:D

Alrock
30-Dec-12, 18:24
Robbie Williams tickets from my daughter........:D

Best present... Not worst... lol