PDA

View Full Version : Thank goodness Jack Frost is back.

focusRS
05-Dec-12, 17:03
Yee haa the hard frost is back so it's now safe to walk the paths in Castletown as all the dog turds are rock hard.
Just watch you don't stub your toe on them now.

Kodiak
05-Dec-12, 17:10
Roll on the Thaw as the Icy roads and Paths make it impossible for me to walk on and I will be stuck in the house until the Ice goes away. :~(

focusRS
05-Dec-12, 17:17
Get yourself a sled and a team of huskies as I think by the amount of dog fruit around it is the preferred mode of transport here in the Castle-less Town.

Even Chance
05-Dec-12, 17:41
Im laughing just now yer on aboot turds and the ad at the top of my page is for log.......cabins!!! Yer right tho RS, yer the second person Ive heard complaining aboot C-toon dog keich this week! (or maybe yer the same!?)

focusRS
05-Dec-12, 17:48
Log Cabin???? Sheesh man with the hills of dog shed we have here we could at long last build a log Castle then at least the town name would make some sense.

LMS
05-Dec-12, 18:04
Keich is a problem everywhere in the county. There are plenty pooches and copious turds about but every owner I know declares that their 'Rufus' or 'Butch' wouldn't possibly do such a dirty deed in public!

focusRS
05-Dec-12, 18:09
I think every dog owner on the org has trained their bufferts to bag and bin their own deposits if you listen to them.