PDA

View Full Version : Bomb????????? No firework

shazzap
03-Nov-12, 19:30
Time they were banned. They're more like bombs now. Should just be organised displays.[disgust]

Kevin Milkins
04-Nov-12, 13:30
I don't mind fireworks if they are used responsibly and with due consideration for other people, animals. and the environment.

I thought Reiss beach would have been good place to have some fun with fireworks without upsetting anyone or animals, but the people that have been down over the last few nights should be ashamed about the mess they have left behind.:confused

changilass
05-Nov-12, 19:11
I would like to see anyone wanting to use them on any day but 5th November, to require a special licence.

shazzap
05-Nov-12, 22:09
I would like to see anyone wanting to use them on any day but 5th November, to require a special licence.

That would not stop the idiots, that think it's a laugh to set them off weeks before, and late at night.

changilass
05-Nov-12, 22:11
It would cut down a lot of the problem, cos if they didn't have a licence they would be breaking the law.

Rheghead
06-Nov-12, 19:35
Community events are ok until something goes wrong. Bigger events, bigger fireworks, bigger bang.

golach
06-Nov-12, 19:56
Community events are ok until something goes wrong. Bigger events, bigger fireworks, bigger bang.

Like this Rheg, one beeg bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YNkN-6usk