PDA

View Full Version : Somerfields (again)

bigpete
09-Dec-06, 17:56
Hi folks been away quite a while, but coming up the A9 on the way home, popped into the Thurso 'corner shop' (Somerfields), looked like very few trolleys, mostly baskets being used by the few punters, most do weekly shop at Wick Tesco's and the odd bits at Somerfields?
Bit tickled to see in their soft drinks section Coca Cola Zero with a Somerfields; "NEW!" sign against it - just been all over Europe and UK and that stuffs been around for the very least, half a year! never mind quite quaint - noticed as well that they've moved everything around but prices still high, cheapo orange juice at 60p!.
So tomorrow we're off over to Wick to do our restocking in Tesco's, hopefully the 'spend £50 and get 5p off fuel' is still running?

ice box
09-Dec-06, 18:42
fuel offer still running i got mine last night .

zappster
09-Dec-06, 20:31
somer who?

Mamabear
09-Dec-06, 20:35
Somer loving was that not John travolta(sorry I could not resist that tee hee)

las123
09-Dec-06, 22:39
i think the 5p of finishes tomorrow.

footie chick
09-Dec-06, 23:26
Never got a fuel voucher today when in store :eek:

Whitewater
10-Dec-06, 00:05
The offer expires on the 13th, so it says on my receipt.

connieb19
10-Dec-06, 00:06
The offer expires on the 13th, so it says on my receipt.The offer is always on, it's just that you have to use the receipt within 2 weeks to get the 5p off.

connieb19
10-Dec-06, 00:09
Never got a fuel voucher today when in store :eek:
Did you spend over £50?

Naefearjustbeer
10-Dec-06, 00:16
The offer is always on, it's just that you have to use the receipt within 2 weeks to get the 5p off.
NO its not always on. They are not dishing out the vouchers in inverness tescos at the moment . It is on up here because the store is new.

ice box
10-Dec-06, 00:17
Better go fill the car up then .

connieb19
10-Dec-06, 00:44
NO its not always on. They are not dishing out the vouchers in inverness tescos at the moment . It is on up here because the store is new.Oh never, I didn't realise, sorry. I better get the car filled up now too then lol.

nightowl
10-Dec-06, 00:58
Just a note, the vouchers can only be used here in Wick - the offer has finished in Inverness - so their computers no longer deal with them. Husband was caught out in Inverness last week!

Naefearjustbeer
10-Dec-06, 02:01
Really my work mate was allowed the discount in inverness using the voucher from Wick, It was queeried though and the petrol station manager allowed the discount. This was 7 days ago. He was delighted as he said that the tescos price in inverness was a few pennies cheaper than the wick tescos and then he got his 5p discount as well.

dragonfly
10-Dec-06, 11:38
we used our Wick voucher in Inverness last Sunday and no questions asked