PDA

View Full Version : Tescos Phone Number

alfie
05-Dec-06, 11:19
Went shopping in the new tescos on Sunday and was impressed until I got home and realised that I had been charged twice for one item! :( This was bad enough as I live in Thurso - but there is no phone number on their receipts, nor is there a number in the local papers or even on their booklet... I did however phone the Inverness number only to be given a helpline number and eventually was given the Wick store number - guess what they are NOT connected yet!!! This is a disgrace. As I don't have a car it means that I have to go back to Wick to get a refund (of which I will get!).. Not good Tescos......[evil]

angela5
05-Dec-06, 11:35
Don't know there number sorry, hope it wasn't a large item you paid twice for.
I think this happens in most supermarkets, i've been charged twice on a few ocassions in the co-op.

krieve
05-Dec-06, 11:37
This happens in all supermarkets so everyone should check their reciepts.

willowbankbear
05-Dec-06, 11:42
Roll on Asda`s eh? I bet ye wish it was open now:D

alfie
05-Dec-06, 12:24
Yes, can't wait for Asda's - at least I will be able to get to it easier.

bodster
05-Dec-06, 12:31
tesco's phone number is 01955 673407, just got through to them 5 min ago, as i left shooping there last night

footie chick
05-Dec-06, 12:31
Don't you know of anyone from Thurso going through that could get your refund? Would save you a trip just for that.

nicnak
05-Dec-06, 13:41
If you have been overcharged they will give you the refund and the money back for the original item. If you want to send me a pm with your name and phone number i will go into tescos and give it to customer services and ask them to contact you as a priority if this helps.

Rheghead
05-Dec-06, 17:55
Some fowk are nivva pleased...:roll:

DarkAngel
05-Dec-06, 18:31
Knew it wouldnt be long before some people were complaining already..It not Just Tesco that charges twice every supermarks does it and its not deliberate, Its quite easy to do to.

kev bev
05-Dec-06, 19:16
yes i agee as well its easily done no need 2 gurn at tescos for this unbelieveable

plumber
05-Dec-06, 19:55
Was charged twice for an item in Homebase Inverness. Money was taken from my account there and then, had to wait three working days before it was put back

maidencaithness
05-Dec-06, 23:53
Was in Tescos Inverness recently bought an item and security tag was left on and another item was on the wrong hanger. posted back and received Tesco gift cards for refund including my postage which I would obviously have to spend in their store! A bit much I had to pay for their errors.
Service from supervisors in Wick Tescos not much better.

alfie
06-Dec-06, 09:25
I wasn't complaining about the staff or tescos it was the fact that there was no telephone number so that I could get in contact with them............[evil]

rainbow
06-Dec-06, 23:40
My mum bought a flat screen TV at £130. When she got home she realised she had been charged twice - I havent a clue how she did not notice at the checkouts that her bill was £260+ - she must have too much money!! Anyway she went back to Tescos and got refunded the overcharge plus credited for the goods that was charged for twice as it was their fault - so she got her flat screen for free. This is their policy - result or what.